India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Tanya

zaqia Groupbie
zaqia
zaqia

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 11:05am | IP Logged
I hate Tanya. Hiten and Gauri have been working in so many dramas but they have never had any jealousy scenes. But know for the first this is happening but with tania what's her problem. I hate her. How can Karan fall in love with someone that was the reason behind Nandini suffering. If Nandini wouldn't have helped Ansh then Ansh wouldn't have tortured Nandini and raped her. That was so tight. nandini has never stayed happy. From the beginning to the end. I thought Mohini was going to tell Nandini that K and T are married. When she has to tell something she doesn't and when she doesn't have to tell she does. Now next week Nandini will introduce a new boy to fix his marriage with Tania and Karan will get jealous How ridiculous. This will show that Karan really loves Tania which the audience doesn't want. Why can't scenes like these come in between K and N. Now this track will go forever and Nandini will never know the truth. I just can't believe that K loves T it's just unbelievable. We have seen him loving N in all the drama and now. Everyone in the house sympathises with Tania can you believe. No one likes Nandini whether is Mihir ,Savita They all hate her just because she got married to their mad son. I just hate Ganga, Damini because of them K married Tania and now the matter has gone so worst that T is pregnant and they are keeping Nandini in misconception. Please Ekta don't do this because of this there will be less chance of k and N winning the jodi award. I live in UK so I amreally behind but after reading all the updtaes I don't think i'll be able to watch this drama anymore. I'll read the update on Monday if a new boy comes for Tania and Karan gets jealous i'm going to quit I can't tolerate this anymore. I rather watch other dramas atleast they don't separate the best pairing of the drama and keep a fat cow like tania as the boy 's lover.

preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

no offence or anythin buh diz post keepz cumin up ova n ova again.. i want tanya n karan to be together.. n das my opinion..n letz nah forgeh dis is a soap.. if everythin was so perfect would ppl watch it??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beyond_the_Veil

livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preity*zinta

no offence or anythin buh diz post keepz cumin up ova n ova again.. i want tanya n karan to be together.. n das my opinion..n letz nah forgeh dis is a soap.. if everythin was so perfect would ppl watch it??

u r so rite..... i don know why everyone blames tanya 4 everything....
she hasnt done anything rong..... she was helping karan and bhumi...
its becoz of tht Vamp TULIS'S advice tht karan slept wid tanya and got her pregneant.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beyond_the_Veil

princessriya Senior Member
princessriya
princessriya

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
I agree with zaqia.  I think Karan and Nandini are much better looking couple then Karan and Tanya.
*reema* Senior Member
*reema*
*reema*

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
ME to, Karan&Nandini FOREVER
~*Prinkzz4eva*~ IF-Dazzler
~*Prinkzz4eva*~
~*Prinkzz4eva*~

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

I agree with u reema!!!

KARAN AND NANDINI FOREVER!!

but i have to agree with preity*zinta for the fact that this same topic has been bought up many and many timez!!

Edited by #1 kyunki fan - 28 April 2005 at 6:00pm
sukhi101 Groupbie
sukhi101
sukhi101

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 6:08pm | IP Logged

Totally agree wid  reema

*Karen ANd Nadani Forever and ever*

#2 Kyunki fan Senior Member
#2 Kyunki fan
#2 Kyunki fan

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Karan+nanadanii=Heart