Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
They showed Sugni falling out of the Bus and vikram holds her.
They both share an eyelock & Sugni is puzzled seeing him.

Can someone pls update my Lappy audio not working

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

lindt1RaleighbcatPutijaChalhov-Swetha-rimitimi2000MR21-rupa-pankhudi_TiaRaKhatamKahanironshaan~~~~pyar-ishkblackb28AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBS : Kya karegi Sugni" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~~~~

IF-Sizzlerz

~~~~

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatKhatamKahani

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Nl7T0JM0DE&feature=plcp

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lindt1-Swetha-MR21-Nakshatra-pankhudi_TiaRaKhatamKahanipyar-ishk

kamala2012

kamala2012

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the YT link. wow! So Vikram Thakur proposes to Sugni in front of her mother!LOL

Really liked the interview with Varun Badola and Gulki Joshi. He calls her a stand-up comedian because she keeps laughing when he says 'mein tumse pyar karta hoon'LOL

He seemed surprised and shocked when Gulki said that she thought he was going to propose to her motherLOL

From this video, it looks like Sugni accepts Vikram's proposal because she seems to be walking to the jeep. So, may be we will get all the promo scenes after this. They will show love building up between Sugni and Vikram till someone destroys it! Most probably that will be AdityaAngry

Looking forward to this scene.

lindt1RUBYxyxSharee12Raleighbcat-Swetha-romancefanrozie1gunjan7rimitimi2000MR21ParulRatiShivipankhudi_TiaRaKhatamKahanipyar-ishk

-rupa-

IF-Rockerz

-rupa-

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Must watch ...LOLLOL..Thanks for the youtube link ..i was ROFLING ..the way vikram & sugini was behaving

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcat-Swetha-pankhudi_TiaRaParulRatiShiviKhatamKahanipyar-ishk

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Thanks so much for the link! LOL lovely segment...Vikram's proposal does look interesting especially the way he shouts out that HE only is paagal that he's stopping her cuz he loves her...lol

And I liked how he took the chappals out of her hand and put them on the ground...lovely moment...looking forward to watching the full scene.

But I have to say I don't get all this crap about 'aadhi umar ki ladki'...Firstly Varun/Vikram is not ANCIENT in the show...and Gulki has very mature looks...Sugni doesn't really look 18 in the show either...lol

I also can't believe Gulki maaroed that line about him doing sardhakaai of Gulabiya...lol did these ppl seriously think that's the way it would go? Nope...VS have too fantastic a chemistry to be denied.

kamala2012-Swetha-PutijaChalhovcroziaxxromancefannancy1996-Nakshatra-pankhudi_TiaRaMR21-rupa-ParulRatiShiviKhatamKahani~~~~pyar-ishk

-rupa-

IF-Rockerz

-rupa-

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Even i was wondering why the age factor came ...Is varun 40 year & sugini is 20 ..Ouch. But sugini look like very mature . ..not teenger . The chemistry between vikram & sugini is awesome .

Is the track changed ..or earlier it was vikram to fall in love with gulibiya ..god knows

Edited by -rupa- - 07 June 2012 at 11:08am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kamala2012-Swetha-romancefanrimitimi2000nancy1996pankhudi_TiaRapyar-ishk

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

There was never any article about TVS and gulabiya so there is no change in the article but I still don't trust this confession

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-rimitimi2000pankhudi_TiaRa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.