Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Cant we the fans do something to bring gia back in the show...is there any way😭 Edited by bhavya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The thing that angers me the most about this whole issue is not that Giaa was replaced but the way she was replaced. Its not right.Just because she is doing another show she got kicked? doesn't any actor who is associated with Star Plus have any right to do anything else apart form thier show? Don't they have a right to expand their careers?

I have nothing against the new girl. I just want Giaa back. She rocked as Gopi in SNS.
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I guess it cant be undone. They have shot a new promo and some scenes as well. Do you want gia to come back after she was insulted?? The decision has been made😕
Sandy914 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah.. i am just saying, let SP and SNS PH go to hell, giaa will rock dance floor
TheNikil1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Look guys lets just chill and see what happens...If Giaa made the choice of doing this dance show on colors rather than play the devoted Gopi bahu then that's her choice...The girl chose a dance show over her existing show that made her a household name..

In fairness, I see why Starplus had to make that unfortunate decision, no channel wants to let go of a popular actor. So I think lets give Giaa her time of her life for dancing and give another young actress an opportunity to make her name into our households. TRPS might just surprise every1!

What say guys? 😊
amaladevi thumbnail
i am a big fan of barun and sanaya...pls dont stop the show iss pyar ko kya naam doon...i lov the serial very much...i lov barun too much..serial is so romantic and cute...i lov each members of this serial.so pls come back barun and continue the serial...pls its a request...from kerala
amaladevi thumbnail
i watch the show every day...pls barun come back...pls continue the serial
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wrong forum again.. ðŸ˜Š
monicavedula thumbnail

I dont wat exactly is the problem in star plus but...i seriously dont want to see the end of "ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON." I infact beg barun(my fav star) and sanaya to come back and continue the show...atleast for the sake of fans...if this will not happen fans like me will lose faith and belief in star plus channel... LOVE U BARUN...I AM A DIE HARD FAN OF YOURS...MONICA..PLSS COME BACK..WILL BE WAITING FOR U🤗

wintermonth thumbnail
pls don.t stop the serial 'is pyaar ko kya nam doon'. this is a very nice serial... we al enjoy ths very much... i am a big fan of ths serial and the charecters... so pls dont stop ths...