Balika Vadhu

AnSh scenes - want to see in future :-P

monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hellooo AnShians πŸ˜›

okay..i have seen such threads in other forums so i thought to open one similar kind of thread here in BV forum! πŸ˜³...here is a list of scenes which i want to see in future on AnSh..

so come on people...if u have any nice idea or any wish..then pls feel free to add on!! i'll edit this post! πŸ˜³...Wild ideas are allowed too! πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Rain sequence 😍 - desperately want to see one!! Pls CVs...

2. One round round moving sequence of AnSh...plss i need it for VM πŸ˜›

3. Anandi and Shivraj will share their childhood memories with each other..😍

4. Anandi will have a make over and shiv will compliment her again! β˜ΊοΈ

5. I was thinking how it would be if they will go to some wedding ceremony together? πŸ˜›...may be some common fren's or co-worker's wedding...Anandi again can dance there! πŸ˜†
Credit : sushiani
@point six it will be cool if it is bhim singh's marraige.. Bechara is still bachelor πŸ˜‰ 
anandi n shiv will add colour to his wedding by their spl dance performance πŸ˜³

6. Want a similar scene...like the "sawariya sawariya" song sequence from the movie Swadesh!! πŸ˜³...Shivraj will go to some other place for 2-3 days..and anandi will miss him, will think about him and she will realize it that she has started liking him! πŸ˜³..and shivraj will miss anandi too!!

7. Anandi will prepare for IAS and Shivraj will help her!

8. Anandi's ghagra will tear...and Shivraj will give her his shirt! πŸ˜‰...we will get to see one close moment of AnSh..also Shiv's bare body! β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

9. Credit : princessyashika πŸ˜³
One scene I want to see on AnSh is that I want Anandi to save him.It can be anything like saving him from HS plotting or anything but i want her to save him.Till now we have only seen Shiv as the savior of Anandi.In other words cvs are showing that He is the perfect man for Anandi while there can be any girl for him as he is a super perfect guy.But I want to see a scene wherein Anandi helps him out...either emotionally or by giving hi msome advice.If she saves Ashi from some problem even that will have a huge impact on Shiv as he cares abt ashi a lot.

10. Credit :  milindrose  πŸ˜³
one rainy day they go for mela and in jungle they forget the rasta and stay in  jungle with wet clothes and both shiver badly after dancing in jungle n rain then night fire and some closeness 
they go for camel ride in registan and ther she sings dance with kalbeliyas of desrt and shiv stares all time with gleam in eyes and both get eye locked

11. Credit :   bluerobin πŸ˜³
what about shiv going out of station as you said . plus anandi missing him. She will turn so restless that she will collect shiv's mobile number from whom ? ( from his office probably since bhim singh will go with shiv) . Then she may reluctantly call shiv. shiv surprised on recieving anandi's call. anandi searching for words to talk to shiv πŸ˜Š

12. Credit :  Suchi-Virmanian πŸ˜³
lol Shiv desperately wanting to see Anandi and not able to say that to bhim singh who keeps on asking about his restlessness. 
Cause perhaps Anandi was sick and was not able to attend a meeting or something :)
And then he rushes to the haveli to see her
muahahaha

13. Credit :  Suchi-Virmanian πŸ˜³
Another scene I would love is Shiv BLASTING JAGYA in front of Anandi who perhaps might come back to trouble her again and yell at her cause he does not have any money etc. etc. 
And Shiv comes during this commotion and yells at him and threatens him that if he bothers Anandi again he would not spare him

14. Credit :   lucykaede πŸ˜³
i wanna see a hot scene with no vulgarity.πŸ˜ƒ

15. Credit : princessyashika πŸ˜³
Another scene i just remembered is that i want that somehow HS tries to harm Shiv by adding peas to his food.May be Shiv and Anandi are out of Jaitser for some meeting and there during lunch one of HS's gunda add a pea dish to Shiv's food in a disguised manner sch that Shiv doesnt realize.And anandi overhears that goon's convo on phone with HS that he has added peas to shiv's food.She runs to save Shiv but Shiv has already consumed the food and falls very sick.It will be rly awsm.Obviously after this Shiv and Anandi wont be able to leave for jaitser that night.This forces anandi to stay with Shiv all night caring for him as he falls down with fever bcoz of his allergy😍

16. Credit :  payalibm πŸ˜³
their is some problem while working for nehar on site and lots of people are required to take the puuly  out of mud which is stuck inside and lots of men power and 6paks is needed and shiv joint hands withteh workers and in process he tears open his shirt in one go making fly the butoons all over and same instant anandi saw him and his bare body and shiv helping and his 6 pak muscles showing...finnaly the work done and whatthey all coming back to tent to freshen up and it strts raining and anandi sees shiv mud washing away from his 6 pak body and she is all mesmerized and cant take her eyes off him and she knows he is been scrunized by her and and he is enjoying rain and and sudnly anandi sees shiv asking her to come and join him in rain but she not and he goes and pulls her in rain and at 1st she protest but shiv dosnt let her go and imprisoned her in his arms and she cant move and ufff...she cat help but hugs shiv and ... oh!man what i wil do to see their soem hot but lovely scene(not at all vulgure)but lovely and mindlblowing love and atraction

17. Credit :  khusi_*  πŸ˜³
similar thoughts of me..i just want shiv to madly in love with anandi...but cant realise that he is actually in love with anandi...πŸ˜†

18. Credit :   nniks  πŸ˜³
I would love to seea  roop tera mastana type scene of AnSh...getting lost in jungle...getting drenched in rain then getting shelter in some hut/old house...burning fire ...Romance β˜ΊοΈ
Not a vulger scence but nice sensuos romantic sequence πŸ˜

19. Credit :    ashahai_aamanke  πŸ˜³
Shiv ask Anandi to teach him make roti. when she is kneading the dough, busy with two hands, a small part of her hair playing on her face due to cool breeze. Shiv watching her without blinking while chand chupa badal mein playing in his heart as BG, realizing how she is what his soul searching for . walk to her and teach some disciple to that playful hair, tucking it behind her ear. while Anandi realize he is moving near her ear to wishper "i love you" pour some flour on him and in turn they have a flour fight, end up messing each other and then looking at each other and have a hearty laughter.

The immense love, intensity, childishness make a perfect romance sequence. 

20. Credit :    Teeya  πŸ˜³
Shiv Aanandi ko pyaar karta hai Aanandi ki photo apne purse mein rakhta hai. ek din kahin Jagya shiv ko mil jaata hai jab shiv ka pokect Jagya ke haath mein aata hai tab jagya Aanandi ki photo shiv ke pochet mein dekhkar chonk jaata hai woh shiv se poochhta hai ki yeh koun hai? shivkaheta hai ki yeh Aandi hai yeh meri mangetar hai aur mein use bahot pyar karta hoon yeh sun kar jagya ka kya haal hoga yeh dekhna chahti hoon.

21. Credit :    magicbook  πŸ˜³
i want a scene as in were shiv has already fallen in love with anandhi and she does not know it but one day anandhi and nandu do some mischief only to be caught by daadisa and shiv comes to the rescue taking the blame on himself saving anandhi and they share a cute eye lock

22. Credit :    iffan_1  πŸ˜³
i too hav a scene...ashi staying at haveli...anandi and ashi are good friends now...
one day ashi decides anandi's makeover..no other people are in haveli...so anandi agrees they both are in ashi's room...then she wears a beautiful designer saree..with light jwellery...she is luking absolutely stunning...ashi gets a call..network problem so moves out of the room...shiv enters haveli...he wil ask makhan kaka where is ashi..and go to ashi's room...and knocks the door...anandi thinks it ashi...yes u can come in...she replies...and...πŸ˜‰ stunned to see anandi...raabta song in background...

23. Credit :   sreevask  πŸ˜³
Heth singh's goons( contractor's men) attack shiv & hurt him...Anandi saves him & serves him day n night...when shiv comes to conscious he sees Anandi sleeping @ his bed ...n then he fell flat 4 Anandi...& .Anandi says the help is levelled with his help of rescuing 4m chariot...

24. Credit :   magicbook  πŸ˜³
one scene that i wanna see 200./. in future is that ansh get married shiv is very caring and loving towards anandi they go out to some place ...laughing enjoying and all this is seen by gawari she gets angry nd jelous seeing how shiv is taking care of her weras how jagya treats her ...:p sorry if i said too much its just that i HATE that Gawaro SoOO much 

25. If anandi comes at Shivraj's dream too? πŸ˜›...Shivraj's dream sequence..

26.  Credit :  khusi_*  πŸ˜³
hey...i want shiv to daydream...khule akhhon se anandi ke sapne dekhna!πŸ˜†

27.  Credit :  nniks  πŸ˜³
I want to add one more thing...AnSh marriage scene...Jagya comes back to Anandi but finds her wedding preps are going on...he gets shocked and pleased with Anandi to accept him back
Anandi answers sorry dude I ahve moved on time get reality check πŸ˜›
Anandi gets married to Shiv in front of Jagya...Jgaya bechara bas dekhta rahega πŸ˜†

28.  Credit :  Luvchoc πŸ˜³
I want to see them sharing a Kiss...which I guess will not happen in Telly but atleast they can hug...it would be an yummmy scene where Anandi's tiny body will melt into Shiv's strong embrace.
Edited by monamie111 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
well i loved the 8th point the most πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Shivraj w/o shirt😍 Anandi to will become red like a tomato☺️
One scene I want to see on AnSh is that I want Anandi to save him.It can be anything like saving him from HS plotting or anything but i want her to save him.Till now we have only seen Shiv as the savior of Anandi.In other words cvs are showing that He is the perfect man for Anandi while there can be any girl for him as he is a super perfect guy.But I want to see a scene wherein Anandi helps him out...either emotionally or by giving hi msome advice.If she saves Ashi from some problem even that will have a huge impact on Shiv as he cares abt ashi a lot.

milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yeah nice immagination and one rainy day they go for mela and in jungle they forget the rasta and stay in  jungle with wet clothes and both shiver badly after dancing in jungle n rain then night fire and some closeness 
 they go for camel ride in registan and ther she sings dance with kalbeliyas of desrt and shiv stares all time with gleam in eyes and both get eye locked 
so  how was mmy idea mona
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey nice post ...ur 3rd point is cute and ur 4th point is wat am waiting for (but it wont happen I guess)
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i wish aisa hi ho, aur hame drool karnke liye chance mil jaye πŸ˜
monamie111 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princessyashika

well i loved the 8th point the most πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Shivraj w/o shirt😍 Anandi to will become red like a tomato☺️

thank you 😳..wow very nice idea! πŸ‘ πŸ‘..added in the post 
monamie111 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: milindrose

yeah nice immagination and one rainy day they go for mela and in jungle they forget the rasta and stay in  jungle with wet clothes and both shiver badly after dancing in jungle n rain then night fire and some closeness 

so  how was mmy idea mona

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...Thank u...gr8t idea!! πŸ‘...i have included ur idea in the post πŸ˜³
monamie111 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: smittu

hey nice post ...ur 3rd point is cute and ur 4th point is wat am waiting for (but it wont happen I guess)

thank u! 😳...no no...i think anandi will have a make over very soon..πŸ˜›
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent post mona
@point six it will be cool if it is bhim singh's marraige.. Bechara is still bachelor πŸ˜‰
anandi n shiv will add colour to his wedding by their spl dance performance 😳
monamie111 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sushiani

Excellent post mona
@point six it will be cool if it is bhim singh's marraige.. Bechara is still bachelor πŸ˜‰
anandi n shiv will add colour to his wedding by their spl dance performance 😳

Thanks! πŸ˜›
and Gr8t gr8t idea!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘..appended ur point in the post! πŸ˜³