Tumhari Disha

how about a new man

twinecool Goldie
twinecool
twinecool

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 11:01am | IP Logged

If guhas have taken their training at the balaji's under ekata ,

then,take my word the following will surely happen:

if pari and dk get married or the melodrama of dk and pari continues for some time and disha leaves the house ,since gargi is out the scene,they will mostly  bring a new person in .......

How about disha's new love interest a new man in her life ,anyhow her marriage contract will expire within a short period?? and her dk  will not be near her and suhas wants to see her happy and suhas has lost her trust on dk

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 11:22am | IP Logged

If they show pari and dk getting married then after marriage they will show sumitra coming to know the truth ,she will repentOuch she will ask disha to forgive herAngry and announce disha to be new found daughterShockedand ask disha to marry againConfused

second marriagesConfused

and one's they get married they will show them going for a divorce that is second seperationConfused and after their second seperation they will realise that they loved their second spousesBig smile

and althroughout dk and disha wil remain as good friendsDead

sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 11:44am | IP Logged

hi

i dont think that pori is going to marry dk as long as vedant is owner of kanaka empire ... so lets hope that he doesnt give dk back his propertie so soon...

yet another love triangle ... cant take itDead first indy -dish-dk , then ved-dish-dk.... plz not a new one ... else the story will become damn boringOuch

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 5:48am | IP Logged

hi

the only way for me is DK and Disha the..agar woh na mil sake to serial will go down the drain.i watch it for their chemistry ...it is fab td producers will wrekc and lose viewers if they get proi and dk married..

SamyCry

saarahkhann IF-Dazzler
saarahkhann
saarahkhann

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 8:15am | IP Logged
oh no that shouldnt happen 3 men r already in love with her....this is so sick yahan hum hain jin ko 1 bhi acha larka nahin milta aur indian shows mein 1 larki ko 10 mil jatey hain Angry
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta  12

TellyBuzz in talks with actor Aksshat Gupta who finds his role of ...

Bobby Bhonsle returns with  'Koi Jaane Na' Bobby Bhonsle returns with 'Koi Jaane Na'  10

After the success of Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeekat, Bobby Bhonsle is up with ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index