CAN ANYONE CLEAR MY DOUBT

purplegrapes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
THEY GOT MARRIED BECOS THEY LOVED EACHOTHER ,.NIDHI DIDNOT MARRY HIM FORCIBLY.
THEN WHY IS SHE SUFFERING FOREVER.

WHY DID ASHU MARRY HER?

TO MAKE CHAI?🤬

HE HAS KAKA TO MAKE THAT.

POOR NIDHI,SHE GETS NOTHING EXCEPT A FEW HUGS NOW AND THEN.
A HUBBY WHO IS DISINTERESTED,GAWD.

IF JAGAN TORTURED MALLU PHYSICALLY HOW ABOUT HIM?,HE IS GIVING MENTAL TORTURE TO NIDHI.   

THIS KP IS TRYING TO GLORIFY MALLU,FINE.BUT WHY SHOULD NIDHI SUFFER FOR NO FAULT OF HERS?SICK VERY SICK

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I agree dear... KP is trying to show unnatural illogical track and over glorifying Mallu and her pain... I fail to understand that now that Mallu has been brought home by Ashu... Still they keep showing that she is yelling "Ashu Mujhe Chhod ke mat Jao" When he can judge what Nidhi's going through!!

P.S:: Please Don't USE CAPS for posting your views... It's against IF Rules to do so
kpbhakta thumbnail
Hi Andkan,

Pl read my post under Chalo...Malluki rahome on page 15.

Dekho aapko kaisi lagti hain.
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with u dear...Totally illogical track from my POV...
The only thing that can salvage this is if Mallu is conning and Ashu comes to know about this...
Or if Ashu sees Rohan's letter and Rohan returns and Ashu sees Nihan's closeness as friends...Then only will he realise how Nidhi would have felt seeing his closeness and concern over Mallu...
purplegrapes thumbnail
@ shivu
ok hereafter no caps😊

@kpbhakta

sure will read

@mehek

ashu has no right to be angry on jagan ,let him do some introspection
Edited by andkan - 11 years ago
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mehek25

Agree with u dear...Totally illogical track from my POV...

The only thing that can salvage this is if Mallu is conning and Ashu comes to know about this...
Or if Ashu sees Rohan's letter and Rohan returns and Ashu sees Nihan's closeness as friends...Then only will he realise how Nidhi would have felt seeing his closeness and concern over Mallu...

I think ashu is so dense, that even though he will probably be jealous and act up, he will blame nidhi, he won't see ke Maine bhi to yehi kiya tha(even worse ). It will have to be pointed out to him tab realize hoga. You know I think that Armaan might be the savior in this case. When ever he is brought back to the show and he finds out out what is happening, he will set ashu straight. Remember he used to do the same thing during ashu1 time, well also for ashu 2. Armaan always patched things up between them, and made ashu think about nidhi and her feelings. Edited by Libra - 11 years ago
purplegrapes thumbnail
looks armaan may not come.they can end the show asap.moral of the story------
never fall in love and marry a guy with huge age gap.he will spoil your professional and personal life.

in the name dosti you are in a win win situation