Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

CAN ANYONE CLEAR MY DOUBT

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

andkan

Goldie

andkan

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
THEY GOT MARRIED BECOS THEY LOVED EACHOTHER ,.NIDHI DIDNOT MARRY HIM FORCIBLY.
THEN WHY IS SHE SUFFERING FOREVER.

WHY DID ASHU MARRY HER?

TO MAKE CHAI?Censored

HE HAS KAKA TO MAKE THAT.

POOR NIDHI,SHE GETS NOTHING EXCEPT A FEW HUGS NOW AND THEN.
A HUBBY WHO IS DISINTERESTED,GAWD.

IF JAGAN TORTURED MALLU PHYSICALLY HOW ABOUT HIM?,HE IS GIVING MENTAL TORTURE TO NIDHI.   

THIS KP IS TRYING TO GLORIFY MALLU,FINE.BUT WHY SHOULD NIDHI SUFFER FOR NO FAULT OF HERS?SICK VERY SICK

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

meenu27suhani77kpbhaktaritu3kumarnamitagloryzTemptations.SHIKHA19Mehek25Libra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CAN ANYONE CLEAR MY DOUBT" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Temptations.

Coolbie

Temptations.

Crazy Creative Baby, FF Graphicer

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
I agree dear... KP is trying to show unnatural illogical track and over glorifying Mallu and her pain... I fail to understand that now that Mallu has been brought home by Ashu... Still they keep showing that she is yelling "Ashu Mujhe Chhod ke mat Jao" When he can judge what Nidhi's going through!!

P.S:: Please Don't USE CAPS for posting your views... It's against IF Rules to do so

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Libramudraswathi

kpbhakta

Groupbie

kpbhakta

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Hi Andkan,

Pl read my post under Chalo...Malluki rahome on page 15.

Dekho aapko kaisi lagti hain.

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Agree with u dear...Totally illogical track from my POV...
The only thing that can salvage this is if Mallu is conning and Ashu comes to know about this...
Or if Ashu sees Rohan's letter and Rohan returns and Ashu sees Nihan's closeness as friends...Then only will he realise how Nidhi would have felt seeing his closeness and concern over Mallu...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kpbhakta

andkan

Goldie

andkan

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
@ shivu
ok hereafter no capsSmile

@kpbhakta

sure will read

@mehek

ashu has no right to be angry on jagan ,let him do some introspection

Edited by andkan - 06 June 2012 at 11:49pm

Mehek25

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehek25

Agree with u dear...Totally illogical track from my POV...
The only thing that can salvage this is if Mallu is conning and Ashu comes to know about this...
Or if Ashu sees Rohan's letter and Rohan returns and Ashu sees Nihan's closeness as friends...Then only will he realise how Nidhi would have felt seeing his closeness and concern over Mallu...
I think ashu is so dense, that even though he will probably be jealous and act up, he will blame nidhi, he won't see ke Maine bhi to yehi kiya tha(even worse ). It will have to be pointed out to him tab realize hoga. You know I think that Armaan might be the savior in this case. When ever he is brought back to the show and he finds out out what is happening, he will set ashu straight. Remember he used to do the same thing during ashu1 time, well also for ashu 2. Armaan always patched things up between them, and made ashu think about nidhi and her feelings.

Edited by Libra - 07 June 2012 at 12:00am

andkan

andkan

Goldie

andkan

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
looks armaan may not come.they can end the show asap.moral of the story------
never fall in love and marry a guy with huge age gap.he will spoil your professional and personal life.

in the name dosti you are in a win win situation

Libra

Post Reply New Post

Go to top