Phir Subah Hogi

SUGNI AND VIKARM SHOULD BE THE MAIN LEAD

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sauma

sauma

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
I hope we all vote for suvi as a couple and not the adi and sugni. I have noticed that some people are polling for adi and sugni, but I wish that there are more sugvi fans so  polling on adi as a main lead gets less vote and we can get a golden couple by voting for sugvi.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzParulRatiShivi-rupa-sushkita10..Mishh007..~~~~blackb28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SUGNI AND VIKARM SHOULD BE THE MAIN LEAD" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
i agreee..they shud be the main lead !!!
but a confession so soon..i dont think cvs will let tht happen ! :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryz..Mishh007..

-rupa-

IF-Rockerz

-rupa-

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Well everyone has there own choices & we cannot say to like only SUGVI ...thought i like sugvi but lets welcome even adi fan too .
How ever we say ..cv is not willing to pair SUGVI then nothing can be done .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

survi035

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with u (all SugVi fans) !! but its really sad to see that some people only wants a good looking male lead who had no relation with acting (just an eye candyUnhappy)  moreover he is a cry baby he is unable to help sugni ... instead he will take sugni's help  lolz !!!!LOL

and one more thing ... do u guys really feel that if we want to see vikram-sugni as a couple then cvs will change their mind and make him the male leadQuestion well i think they are going with their story with adi-sugni as a lead that is why they were not showing romance between vikram-sugni   !!

Edited by pankhudi11 - 06 June 2012 at 11:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~..Mishh007..

surfgal

surfgal

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
i like adi and suguni

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

survi035

..Mishh007..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Mishh007..

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
i like nd i want vikram-sugni...but lets see..cvs audience ki icchhaaon pe paani pherne mein expert hain...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShivitulipdaisypankhudi_TiaRa~~~~

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surfgal

i like adi and suguni

ME 2!! :-)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.