Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Amrita Rao FC*~ BabyYouTheWholePackage<3 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 56

KaJenroxx

IF-Dazzler

KaJenroxx

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Amrita Rao &amp; Nandita Mahtani during the 8th edition of Seagram's Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2012

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Amrita Rao FC*~ BabyYouTheWholePackage<3 (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KaJenroxx

IF-Dazzler

KaJenroxx

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Sameera Reddy, Perizaad, Shazahn Padamsee, Amrita Rao at Seagram's Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2012

KaJenroxx

IF-Dazzler

KaJenroxx

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Amrita Rao &amp; Nandita Mahtani during the 8th edition of Seagram's Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2012

luvshamrita10

Goldie

luvshamrita10

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaJenroxx

Where is Amrita dese dayss...?? i wanna her to cum bak now...!!

Hey Kajenroxx, I know right Amrita is a beautiful, talented actress and work as hard as others. It's hard to believe she hasn't done much films. Fyi, she only has one coming up and that is Jolly llb. The movie news is so dead too, Bollywood media dont give a shit since it's a low budget film and no star power how sad! I'm not excited for the film, but will watch it just 4 Amy miss her alot onscreen. She deserves much better than some talentless popular actresses. I will be super happy to see her opp. w/ rising stars like Ranbir, Imran and better actors in popular production but unfortunately luck didn't favor her. :((
By the way, saw Amy's pix at the Blender Fashion event already, but thanx 4 sharing for those haven't seen it yet.

Edited by luvshamrita10 - 21 September 2012 at 1:43am

KaJenroxx

IF-Dazzler

KaJenroxx

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvshamrita10

Originally posted by KaJenroxx

Where is Amrita dese dayss...?? i wanna her to cum bak now...!!

Hey Kajenroxx, I know right Amrita is a beautiful, talented actress and work as hard as others. It's hard to believe she hasn't done much films. Fyi, she only has one coming up and that is Jolly llb. The movie news is so dead too, Bollywood media dont give a shit since it's a low budget film and no star power how sad! I'm not excited for the film, but will watch it just 4 Amy miss her alot onscreen. She deserves much better than some talentless popular actresses. I will be super happy to see her opp. w/ rising stars like Ranbir, Imran and better actors in popular production but unfortunately luck didn't favor her. :((
By the way, saw Amy's pix at the Blender Fashion event already, but thanx 4 sharing for those haven't seen it yet.
exactly!! totally agree wid u!
wat?? she is cuming bak??!! lol media can go to hell! i dont care i will be watchin too!! when its releasing?? lets pormote it yaar?

yup exactlyy...so wanna see her wid Ranbir, Imran, & more actors!! && ofcourse wid ShahidEmbarrassed

oh no problem...i was juss tryin to move the thread lol

luvshamrita10

Goldie

luvshamrita10

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
@Kajenroxx
haha of course shahid. Day Dreaming I want her w/ shahid more than anyone else, just mentioning other young, good actors whom I think Amrita deserves a movie w/. Tongue

Amrita movie Jolly llb has been pushed to next year, sadly more wait.
Just got news amrita nxt after JOLLY LLB is w/ Sunny, but she's not playing the lead role. Amisha Patel is reporting to be opp. Sunny. Thank God, I dont want Amy to pair up w/ him. He's old to play her father already. lol Amrita's will be seeing in kurta and denims playing an important role as a reporter. I'm not excited for this film too, gosh she deserves better heros and project ufff!! Anyway, I just hope her performance is great and movie does well!

For more info go to this link: http://www.sawfnews.com/Bollywood/69802.aspx

That's true, hardly anything on Amy now. Hence, this fanclub is so dead. I'll try my best to promote her and u too ok. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaJenroxx

luvshamrita10

Goldie

luvshamrita10

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Amrita is so pretty and cute!

Amrita photos I love

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaJenroxx

luvshamrita10

Goldie