Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

Hands up: Who felt bad for Palomi?

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
I just can NEVER get the spelling of her name right?! 

Anyways, I just wanted to ask who all felt bad for her? I did, especially when Yashoda said that she doesn't accept Palomi BUT she will since she is Krrish's choice. If this was said to me, I would have felt like I was being rejected and accepted at the same time. 🥱🥱

Also, the precap. KILLED it. If that aunty was Krrish's bua, then GOOD luck to us! She yells just as much as Dadi. 😆😆 Supuuu, bring on the ear plugs. 😆😆

I honestly felt bad for Palomi. After alll this happening and kinda getting accepted, another girl takes away the jackpot (Krrish, obviously 😆)  But at the same time, you know I kinda feel okay about it, because it just had to happen. AND it's better late than never. 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zaara- thumbnail
I felt really bad for Paulomi too :(
vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Krissh was pushed into the relationship...on one hand ..his father asked him to do the right thing and on the other hand he could clearly see that Poulomi was really in love with him...he did not want to hurt her,but in this process he will end up hurting her badly as he will as per the story fall in love with Rajanibala ...

Yesterday Yashoben was right...she has doubts abt Krish and he will prove this when he falls in love for real this time and ends up breaking Poulomi's heart !!

Very poor judgement by Krish !! 
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i agree
i personally dont like krish's mother she is sooo argh!
annoying irritating
n she is soo rude to polomi