India-Forums

Hands up: Who felt bad for Palomi?

illuminated. IF-Veteran Member
illuminated.
illuminated.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
I just can NEVER get the spelling of her name right?! Ouch

Anyways, I just wanted to ask who all felt bad for her? I did, especially when Yashoda said that she doesn't accept Palomi BUT she will since she is Krrish's choice. If this was said to me, I would have felt like I was being rejected and accepted at the same time. SleepySleepy

Also, the precap. KILLED it. If that aunty was Krrish's bua, then GOOD luck to us! She yells just as much as Dadi. LOLLOL Supuuu, bring on the ear plugs. LOLLOL

I honestly felt bad for Palomi. After alll this happening and kinda getting accepted, another girl takes away the jackpot (Krrish, obviously LOL)  But at the same time, you know I kinda feel okay about it, because it just had to happen. AND it's better late than never. Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Toshibestphjsvasanthi16-Zaara-EkSapnoKiPari

-Zaara- IF-Rockerz
-Zaara-
-Zaara-

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
I felt really bad for Paulomi too :(
vasanthi16 Goldie
vasanthi16
vasanthi16

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Krissh was pushed into the relationship...on one hand ..his father asked him to do the right thing and on the other hand he could clearly see that Poulomi was really in love with him...he did not want to hurt her,but in this process he will end up hurting her badly as he will as per the story fall in love with Rajanibala ...

Yesterday Yashoben was right...she has doubts abt Krish and he will prove this when he falls in love for real this time and ends up breaking Poulomi's heart !!

Very poor judgement by Krish !! 
EkSapnoKiPari IF-Sizzlerz
EkSapnoKiPari
EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
i agree
i personally dont like krish's mother she is sooo argh!
annoying irritating
n she is soo rude to polomi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index