Granta Magazine, UK

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

The-Voice

IF-Sizzlerz

The-Voice

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,

Have you heard about Granta, a monthly publication from the UK? Granta is a great platform for budding, aspiring writers like you and I to showcase our literary talents. They encourage works of fiction. I highly recommend using their services. There's no charge for having your story or novel published.

Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhiya_kapi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Granta Magazine, UK" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

abhiya_kapi

IF-Dazzler

abhiya_kapi

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Good to know. Thumbs Up  What kind of publishing they do?

The-Voice

IF-Sizzlerz

The-Voice

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Hey, Renu. Here's more for you to go through. I am providing you with a link to their Submissions page. It lays down all the requirements for accepting a submission.

Good luck!

Submissions Page: http://www.granta.com/Submissions

I am pretty sure they didn't have an online submission box, when I had sent in my story. But now, they do.

If you have any more questions, please let me know.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhiya_kapi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.