Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

Loved Todays Episode!!

JiaaRee Senior Member
JiaaRee
JiaaRee

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
just watched it on youtube & luved the whole episode!! finally got to see a good yuvreen scene! yuvi to the rescue!! yaayy!Dancing when Suvi ran up to Yuvi I seriously thought she was gonna hug him! i was like HUG HUG HUG!!!EmbarrassedDay Dreaming but nooo Cry i am thinking we have to wait a while for that hug!LOL I am gonna be really upset if Anish turns out to be villian! Confused well first because i wanted him to make Yuvi jelous! and secondly he was like the angel for Suvi! he always helped her and i really like their bond as idk brother and sis maybe? WackoConfused i felt he was her guardian angel like big bros are! Confused and omg! i was so happy princi seems to be so impressed with Suvi! yaayy!! Big smileParty and stupid gogoi Deadat the end when he surrendered i was like laughing ! hahah ROFL and he had to say it twice becuase of that stupid police inspector! hahaROFL but i totally loved todays episode! Star awesome acting by everybody!!StarClap cant wait for tomorrow!! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soumyakisnatSilentsoulrelentless.

isnat IF-Dazzler
isnat
isnat

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
lol I had the same thought that Suvreen was going to hug Yuvraj Wink and yesss...Anish turning into a villain was soo unexpected Shocked
JiaaRee Senior Member
JiaaRee
JiaaRee

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
IKR!! i wished they huged but its ok LOL i can wait! Big smileHeart Aneesh as a villian was totally unexpected but cv always do that they do something unexpected! but hope its for the good and it gets yuvreen closer! EmbarrassedLOL
isnat IF-Dazzler
isnat
isnat

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
heh exactly...just hope that watever happens..will bring YuvReen close ;)
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
This recent storyline has again proved Suvreen is preety close to youth problems and solutions...seriously aaj ka episode was veyrgood 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JiaaRee

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index