Fan Fictions

Arhi FF| Mamihlapinatapai (NEW)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-kitti-

-kitti-

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

Mamihlapinatapai

Yaghan, noun: A look shared between two people that suggests an unspoken, shared desire.

Chapter 1

"Are the models ready?" A soft angelic voice asked smilingly.

"Yes, they should be out in a few minutes, they're just having final touch ups on their make-up. Thank you for doing this last minute Khushi," Lavanya Kashyap thanked her best friend.

"Trust me; I was getting bored with the continuous stream of wedding photoshoot La. I had a terrible week at the office; had a Bridezilla come in yesterday demanding the best quality photos for her wedding and she started telling ME how to edit the photos even before I agreed to provide my service to her. I all but threw her out, the nerve!" Khushi ranted. "This is the best therapy I could have asked for, a good old fashion shoot. I can promise you that the shots will look amazing for the upcoming season catalogue." Khushi smiled at her friend as she loaded her state of the art camera with a new SIM card.

"Thanks Khushi, you are the best. My boss fired our old photographer a couple hours ago and then demanded me to find a new photographer for this shoot. I nearly lost my mind! You know how hard it is to find photographers in Delhi; let alone one who could par to the quality demanded by ASR. I thank your Devi Maya that you agreed to do this out of your office hours. Dinner's on me tonight," Lavanya promised her roommate.

"Chinese?" Khushi asked cheekily, to which La laughed at and then nodded quickly.

"It has been a while since we had Chinese take-outs, no?" She paused to listen to her Bluetooth device, "Oh great, the models are ready!"

"Get them in then," Khushi ordered, moving towards her equipments that she had already set up a while ago.

One by one Khushi photographed the numerous models in various new season outfits and to the surprise of AR's employees, for once, the models were not throwing their usual tantrums and were co-operating amazingly well with Khushi as she requested poses. Therefore it was a great shock to Arnav when he arrived at the shoot several hours later to find Khushi and Lavanya packing up ready to call it a night.

"What is going on? Where are the models?" Arnav demanded.

"They've gone home; Khushi finished the shoot 20 minutes ago ASR." Lavanya explained.

"What do you mean finished? I booked a session for a 5 hour shoot, it's only 9PM and you can't possibly be done. I thought I told you to find a professional photographer; not one who does things half assed."

"Look here Mr. Raizada," Khushi spoke up, having heard enough of what he had to say about her photography skills; "As much as I appreciate your concerns; I can assure you that I have taken plenty of shots and I'm not sure what type of photographer's you've worked with in the past; but I can assure you that I have no need to waste my time and your money when I have all the necessary photos already. I'll be back on Monday with a portfolio of the shoot."

Arnav looked at the petite girl beside Lavanya and involuntarily took a sharp intake of breath. She was a stunner, had he not known better he would have mistaken her for one of his models. She had long black tresses that were tied in a high ponytail to keep it out of her face as she worked which contrasted greatly against her porcelain skin tone. Her features were accented by her almond shaped honey brown eyes that oozed with warmth despite there being a spark of anger that burned in the depths of it. Her plump pink kissable lips were set in a thin line as she reined in her anger. 

Arnav snapped back into reality as Lavanya muttered a goodbye to him as she and the unnamed photographer left; and for the first time in his life, Arnav did not get to have the last word.

Khushi Kumari Gupta.

That was her name. Uneasiness had settled in Arnav mind that following weekend as he thought about the fiery photographer and how he had no name to put to the face. It had rattled him to the point where he had texted Lavanya for her name. As soon as she's replied, he wasted no time into searching her on Google that led him to her Photography Website. It became very obvious very soon that she was one of the most established photographers in Delhi, if the testimonials left by her clients had anything to say about it.

Nothing but praise.

Arnav had the decency to blush as he realised how he had insulted her and made a promise to himself to apologise to her first thing in the morning when she came to him with a portfolio.

"Hello, I'm here to see Mr. Raizada," Khushi informed the receptionist. She raised an eyebrow at the lady who made a point of looking her up and down; taking in her low v-neck cut pink top, white cardigan, tight jeans and beige boots that completed the outfit. "Yes, I'm Khushi Gupta, the photographer." That apparently triggered something in the receptionist's mind as she immediately changed her attitude.

"I'll inform ASR right now Miss. Gupta. Please head on up," The receptionist told her with as much politeness as she could muster as she pointed up the stairs in the middle of the room that led to an open view office in which stood Arnav Singh Raizada.

She could see his well built body as he stood with his back to the glass windows; his fitted suit complimented him greatly as they hugged his toned, lean frame. He was no doubt handsome, as she remembered from last Friday ' his hard brown eyes, thin lips, chiselled jaw and cheekbones that would make even Michelangelo extremely jealous of and the well trimmed stubble that framed his face - which only made him look even sexier. 'It's a great shame that he does not have the personality to match,' Khushi thought as she walked up the stairs.

She knocked before she entered.

Arnav whipped his head around, taking a sharp intake of breath as he saw her outfit. The low cut top of hers showed off ample cleavage and yet it tastefully left a lot to his imagination.

"Miss. Gupta, please take a seat," Arnav gestured towards the leather chair opposite his as he walked towards the table. "I think before we start, an apology is due. I behaved out of line on Friday and for that I am sorry." Arnav bowed his head ready to accept the spiteful remark that almost always came across when he apologised for his mistake ' and even that was rare; hence why Arnav kept apologies to the minimum.

"Apology accepted," Arnav looked up in shock only to be greeted by a dazzling smile that completely threw him off.

"Now, here's the portfolio I promised," Khushi announced, pulling out a black book from her large designer bag; not wasting any time.

He took the album from her and carefully started flicking through the pages; absolutely blown away by the breath taking photos.

(See photoshoot pictures here - let's pretend that this is the new season clothing line for AR Industries)

Khushi sat opposite him chewing her lips slowly as she anticipated his response.

"This is amazing Miss. Gupta!" Arnav exclaimed; this was by no doubt the best portfolio he'd ever had of his designs so artfully pictured. "These photos are stunning."

"Well, the clothes made the photos if I were to be honest Mr. Raizada," Khushi blushed, taking the compliment with pride nonetheless.

"Indeed." Arnav smiled. He pulled out his check book and signed it off and passed it to Khushi, Khushi took a look at it and frowned.

"This is not the right amount; I only worked for 3 hours with the models. This is too much." She refused.

"The portfolio you've given me here Miss. Gupta is the best I've ever had. I always give credit where it is due. Furthermore, I wish for you to be AR's official photographer for all events and photoshoots from now on ' if you are interested?" Arnav asked her. 

There was a pregnant silence as Khushi considered the offer. She took one look into Arnav's warm brown eyes and that was all that she needed. "You have yourself a photographer Mr. Raizada." Khushi grinned as she held her hand out for him to shake. He brought his hand forward ready to shake hers; however, he pulled away at the last minute, Khushi frowned.

"On one condition," Arnav proposed. Khushi raised an eyebrow. "You call me Arnav."

"I think that's possible, but you have to call me Khushi," she countered with a sweet smile.

"Deal," Arnav smiled back.

Their hands met in a shake; and neither of them were able to explain the spark they felt as they touched. 

Author's Notes:

So, here's my new story, my first proper fanfiction. What do you guys think? Please leave a like or a comment. Chapter 2 will be coming soon and Happy Anniversary Arhians! :) 

Edited by kitti28 - 06 June 2012 at 4:44pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyboney1Iyamnurmsjrpatel19ll..Gungun..llNeeltaraSedonaScarletAA1407segadRhysennfffan123meenalumabrainychild92dobrevagasms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhi FF| Mamihlapinatapai (NEW)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dobrevagasms

IF-Stunnerz

dobrevagasms

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Eeeps me loved it :D
Loved their first meetin 
Awww cute thyr gonna be workin with eachother now 
Loved it <3
Update soon :)
Umuahhh
xoxoxoxox

Edited by KaShGurTiLuverr - 06 June 2012 at 4:55pm

chavvi16

IF-Stunnerz

chavvi16

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Interesting is it just about desires or will love also play some part
Khushi as a fashion photographer is a first but good
So it begins hope you do continue soon

fffan123

IF-Rockerz

fffan123

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Loved the concept. Please add me to your PM list.

SedonaScarlet

SedonaScarlet

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Loved it ! PLEASE continue and PM me when you do? :)

Rhysenn

IF-Dazzler

Rhysenn

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
This is so interesting, please Pm me for further updates!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top