rel="canonical" href="http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3020824" />
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

How can Jatin be like this?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

aa07

Groupbie

aa07

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Just a fun post...

As I was watching Jatin's character over the past two days...adarsh beta, all respectful towards elders, wants an ideal indian wife, loves Mona's qualities, believes in all age old values, calm as a cucumber when he comes to know of tani...etc...etc...I was wondering...man...where did this guy come from...do such guys actually exist in today's life...

Then it suddenly dawned on me as he hugged his father played by Gajendra Chauhan...Are yaar...iske pitashree...sorry...pitaji to BR Chopra ke MAHABHARAT serial me Yudhishtar rah chuke hain... (as they say in hindi...though I read it as Yudhishtra in Amar Chitra Katha)

No wonder Jatin is such a goody goody beta...but seriously Jatin sir...bhai...ladki dekhne jaa rahe ho...u own an empire...ek barber ko toh hire kar hi sakte ho aur ek smart shave karke jaa sakte thain...bechara Jatin to me looked thaka haara from life in the epis to me...just my POV.

Edited by aa07 - 06 June 2012 at 2:56pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

aswapumadhubansencuty_k..nisaluvrk..rups2408VrindzDashingCuteJazz-pixie-brinda_ghtswethasyam08shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How can Jatin be like this?" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Atleast he had a haircut before he went to see Tani.    Approve

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amri-cs-07

brinda_ght

IF-Rockerz

brinda_ght

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
You guys havent seen Karan of KSBKBT.I guess HT suits in favorite beta role.He is the first choice of Ekta when it comes to a decent cute guys.He played such role in KSBKBT,KYPH,KAA and many more.I personally loved his look.He is handsome in any get up.Love u HTHeart

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Mumoosswaroniliciousboomermadhubansencrazyfancs-07Vrindz

..nisaluvrk..

Goldie

..nisaluvrk..

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

You guys havent seen Karan of KSBKBT.I guess HT suits in favorite beta role.He is the first choice of Ekta when it comes to a decent cute guys.He played such role in KSBKBT,KYPH,KAA and many more.I personally loved his look.He is handsome in any get up.Love u HTHeart

completely agree wid u...i think he played d best beta ever on indian television in ksbkbt...Smile

ekta's favourite boy he is...!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MumoosmadhubansenVrindz

brinda_ght

IF-Rockerz

brinda_ght

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..nisaluvrk..

completely agree wid u...i think he played d best beta ever on indian television in ksbkbt...Smile

Yeah he is Ekta's favorite boy...He won almost 5-6 award in favorite Beta category LOLEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MumoosmadhubansenVrindz

..nisaluvrk..

Goldie

..nisaluvrk..

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged

Yeah he is Ekta's favorite boy...He won almost 5-6 award in favorite Beta category LOLEmbarrassed

yea...i remember...he used to b d surest choice for d beta category...miss him from those days...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brinda_ght

brinda_ght

IF-Rockerz

brinda_ght

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged

yea...i remember...he used to b d surest choice for d beta category...miss him from those days...!!

Yeah even I miss him so much but I am glad he is getting such roles again.I would love to see in the character of PRATHAM MITTAL again.That is my favorite TV character till date.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyfanmadhubansen

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged

@TM-but he was stylish enough to patao taani Wink LOL

but as she is already in luv with madhav  dats y no chance LOL

warna taani toh latto hojaati usspar LOL LOL

and @brindamarfatia-who can forget the pratham mittal of kutumb i just luv him from dose days Embarrassed 

and yeah dats for sure he is EK's boy LOL Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansencs-07Vrindzbrinda_ght

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.