Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Boogle.Schiz

Boogle.Schiz

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Wi r i n g  Ul t r a w e i r d
Title credit to -Sookie-

Hello there, fellow living breathing organisms *waves* Boogleton Schizenheimer has arrived, and your lives just got better *insert charming smile here* Okay I'm going to cut to the chase; this is a small topic to do with decrypting cipher codes and cryptograms. Now now there, don't run away because for this game you are required to use your brain - its not that hard, I'm still pretty much a rookie, and you all will get tonnes of help just keep reading.

Unlike my last topic on this there is no 'bigger picture' it's just a series of totally random (and weird, thus the name!) codes which you guys have to...just guess, its not hard.

Index:

-Rules
-Resources
-League table
-Index for Codes

Rules: (We hate'em but there has to be some for order)

1.      Don't cheat. Well isn't that obvious! We all want a fair game, and its not like you're getting some grand prize or anything. Just a virtual hug from me (though I am sexy and irresistible, it's not worth cheating for) and your name typed out on some nonsense league board.

2.      To take part just post your name here. You can work in teams if you wish, but do post all your names and a team name to make it convenient to address you all.

3.      Do  NOT post your answers on this thread. If you do, I will find you and spank your bottom in a not so erotic way. PM me. ME. Not some random person named Me, but I - Boogle.Schiz

4.      Each code will have a deadline, if you PM me after that deadline it will not be accepted. I follow GMT, so all dates will be according to that.

5.      I will not be checking accuracy by that I mean spelling and caps, but if it's way off then it will be declined. You are being judged on time.

6.      The plaintext should be written in lower case letters unlike the encrypted.

Resources:

Here are some links to help you all. If you need anything else just drop a question so I and other members can help you. Do not of course ask for favours.

http://simonsingh.net/The_Black_Chamber/chamberguide.html

Please use the link above to help you and not to cheat, I beg of you!

http://www.cipher.maths.soton.ac.uk/resources

League Table:

1. Sookie

2. Aarya

3. Clever.Foxxy

4.LateKate

Code Index:

Code 1 -  Scroll Down

Code 2- Page Two

Edited by Boogle.Schiz - 30 July 2012 at 4:31am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.happy4ever-Aarya--Sookie-TyroLeve

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wiring Ultraweird | Code 2, Page 2" in Forum Games forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Boogle.Schiz

Boogle.Schiz

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Read the rules thoroughly please :)

NBYLY IHWY QUM U XOWE HUGY MBYLVYLN. HIN MBYL, HIN VYLN VON MBYLVYLN. IHY XUS, MBYLVYLN QUHNYX NI BUPY U ALUHX UXPYHNOLY NI ZUFF CH FIPY MI QCNB BCM ZLCYHXM...VUTCHAU! BY BUX HI ZLCYHXM MUXFS. YPYH NBY GUDILCNS IZ WBULUWNYLM ZLIG 'BIQ C GYN SIOL GINBYL' QBI FIPYX XOWEM, XCMFCEYX NBCM JULNCWOFUL IHY. BY BUX U XCMFCEYUVFY KOUFCNS UVION BCG, NBUN UFQUSM FCHAYLYX ULIOHX BCG LYJYFFCHA UFF ILAUHCMGM ULIOHX. UHSQUS, VS BCGMYFZ BY MYN ION ZIL NBCM MJYWCUF DIOLHYS IZ GSMNYLS UHX FIPY. BY NIIE BCM VUWE JUWE QBCWB WIHNUCHYX NBCHAM, ZUL NII GUHS NBCHAM NBUN NBCM FUTS HULLUNIL CM QCFFCHA NI NSJY ION VON MIGY IZ NBY NBCHAM IZ NBY GUHS NBCHAM QYLY; U EHCZY (HIN ZIL ECFFCHA!), U GUJ, ZIIX, WFINBCHA, UHX NBY GUACWUF QCNWBYM WIIEVIIE QBCWB LYUFFS QUM DOMN NBY HIN MI ZUHWS HUGY IZ BCM MOLPCPUF AOCXY. QBS BY NIIE UFF NBYMY, NCFF NBCM XUNY QY XIH'N EHIQ, VYWUOMY LYUFFS BY DOMN GUXY BCM QUS IPYL NI NBY FIWUF JOV (MQUH IZ XOWECHAUFY) NI BIIE OJ QCNB MIGY JUNBYNCW XLOHE XOWE WBCWE FIIECHA ZIL LYVIOHX MYR. MUXFS HI IHY FIPYX BCG. BY XCYX UFIHY. BCM GINBYL UHX MCVFCHAM UFMI BUNYX BCG. UHX BY QUMH'N YPYH NBY OAFS XOWEFCHA! NBY YHX.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

latekate-Aarya--Sookie-TyroLeve

Sur_10

Goldie

Sur_10

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
R

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Boogle.Schiz-Sookie-

Boogle.Schiz

Boogle.Schiz

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Yay! we have a participant :D Thanks Sur, for wasting your time over this :p 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sookie-mechantefille

jazzerette

IF-Dazzler

jazzerette

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
I doubt if I will have the time and the brains...but I am a certified velli LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Boogle.Schiz-Sookie-mechantefille

Boogle.Schiz

Boogle.Schiz

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
@Jazz- Its easy peasy, trust me! Hint- look at one letter words, then two letter words etc or do a frequency check. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sookie-

-Aarya-

Goldie

-Aarya-

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Mark!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Boogle.Schiz

Tyro

IF-Sizzlerz

Tyro