Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
after vikrams confession--

will he able to marry sugni and make her thakurayin.??

or he will just prefer to make sardhakai of sugni??

what do you think--??

how far vikram go against thakurs tradition??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-pankhudi_TiaRa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "after vikrams confession--" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~~~~

IF-Sizzlerz

~~~~

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
he shud get married to sugni but thats not going to happen if sardhakai promo was true.. Confused dnt want him to become grey/negative there r already manyyy Ouch i will quit watching PSH if vikram turns grey/negative.. Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunherinamitagloryzdaisyluvpankhudi_TiaRa

Jalkaur

Jalkaur

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
He should marry her since both Sugni and Vikram are against the bedni tradition. Aslo, it has been a dream of Sungi to get married.

Them getting married will open a whole new track. Sugni burning from inside because sugni is married to vikram...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluvpankhudi_TiaRaParulRatiShivi

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
If VS marries her and makes a Thakurain the all will be happy and he will face the music in the village and family from thakurs he will have to run away from that village to Delhi and then not many will be bothered there.and then they show the various problems I wonder what reaction TJS will have as his "BETI" weds a thakurLOLWink and of course Saroj  and I am sure his estranged wife will come back

If he does Sardhakayi he will have to face the forum members ire 1stROFL and all who have been praising his and Sugni chemistry will be ready to throw stones and brickbats on him though loving the chemistry and then we will have the famous dialogue Thakur saab mi bikawu nahi hu(I am not for sale ) and lots and lots of drama and too and fro but where are the promos  which they show earlier how come he says ILU so fast

Edited by chalhov - 06 June 2012 at 8:24pm

daisyluvpankhudi_TiaRaParulRatiShivi

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

If VS marries her and makes a Thakurain the all will be happy and he will face the music in the village and family from thakurs he will have to run away from that village to Delhi and then not many will be bothered there.and then they show the various problems I wonder what reaction TJS will have as his "BETI" weds a thakurLOLWink and of course Saroj  and I am sure his estranged wife will come back

If he does Sardhakayi he will have to face the forum members ire 1stROFL and all who have been praising his and Sugni chemistry will be ready to throw stones and brickbats on him though loving the chemistry and then we will have the famous dialogue Thakur saab mi bikawu nahi hu(I am not for sale ) and lots and lots of drama and too and fro but where are the promos  which they show earlier how come he says ILU so fast

every wrd is true..i hope he marries her !!!! not the other crap...but im sure the other crap will happen..cuz they dont wanna show tht there r humans out there..for humanitys sake..who help u witout any thign in return !

PutijaChalhovpankhudi_TiaRaParulRatiShivi

sauma

sauma

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Well  if vikram gets married to sugni, they will not face any objections from the villagers because vikram seems too powerful for them. Also aditya's father ran away with bedni and left his mum. Here Vikram is not married so why not and plus it is obvious from the yeterday's scene that vikram is powerful, when confronted JT and the restof the villeger's by openly telling them they do not know the meaning of paropkar. Also if sugni becomes thkuraien then she will be equally powerful and hopefully their jodi can indeed bring the change in the mentalaty of the entire village about the bedni way of indignified living and start the tradition where man earn and women can still too but with respect and dignty. Mind me only Sugvi can do this and the significance of Vilram giving driver job is that vikram ca really chage the man of that village along with sugni as sugni was all shocked and happy for rattu getting the driver's job and encouraged him.

ParulRatiShivipankhudi_TiaRa

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

cvs shown confession from vikram very soon.
and theme of psh also states it is sugnis struggle against bad tradition.
[if she marries vikram them he will fight for sugni which may be not the idea of cvs.]

so i feel vikram and sugni marriage not on card.
may be vikram turn negative in future.

PutijaChalhovpankhudi_TiaRa

-rupa-

IF-Rockerz

-rupa-

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
I want Vikram to marry but marrying so soon ..i guess that will end of PSH drama as very purpose of sugini is to get out of sardhaki & getting marry

Vikram will face wrath of cillage , thakur & whole village as such  . Vikram family will also emotionally wont allow him to get marry to bedini . So def lot of emotional & polictics drama would happen ...IT WILL LEADE TO SAR DHAKAI

May be after sar dhaki he still protect sugini & try to get marry later by fighting against system together . Even he turn grey if his love towards sugini is real i wont mind it ...let see what happen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhudi_TiaRa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.