Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Mein aa gai !!

And I am actually in no mood to do Shayaris!!

Mujhe Koi BATAO!! mere saath ye ANYAAY kyun!!! Wednesday ko hi aise horrible epis ki baunchhaar!!!! Why CVs WHY!!!
So directly I Ishtart my nonsense rambling...please bear!!
Disclaimer: I have no intention of butchering any character...All my comments are my frustration against the CVs for butchering such brilliant characters!!!

So we have Maami the intelligent 007 and Khushi the dumb 000...discussing about getting the poor not so bigada nawab (ASR) out of the kidnapper's claws...apparently still going round and round and round on whether to tell anyone or not or inform police or not...

Maami is getting some calls from local phone and then the phone is getting cutDead and we see a shadow  climbing..and having a hood cap wala jacket...(Arrey itni garmi mein koi eskimo cap pehenta hai bewakoofa...)

On ths side Maami keeps on gettng missed call...(Iske phonewa  ko recharge karvao koi...mobile mein balance nahi and chala hai ASR ko kidnappiya karne)

Maami and Khushi talking n mute (Thank God...because their talks and logics leave me..) and that shadow enters and t is shown with a knife( I Tell you that knife would not have punctured Maami's mota hand ka elbow...let alone kill her...)

the shadow thrusts a knife at Maami's stomach and everybody gets shocked!!!

And we finally discover it is NK...and he and his hilarious doomed statements...(One question ...NK said that he was calling from the house...then didnt Maami recognize the number of her own houseConfused)

Maami welcomes him but NK does detect that Khushi is worried about something (The only guy with 2 eyes in the house!!! and a logic behind it...Warna the all time worrying Anji the akal se ganji, Naani who are oblvious to such pain in her eyes... and her own sibling..the brainless Payaliya!!! who is busy partyingDead)
NK in the lving room along with Maami and Naani and Anji...Maami wants to investigate further so she tells everyone that she needs to go to spa with Khushi and everybody is smiling at this chamatkar...(And I am banging my headDead...WHY they wont tell anyone about this...what kind of Gadha logic is this,..and the Anii the ganji who was on 24 hour worry duty about her chhotey is perfectly alright with her chhotey suddenly flying to Scotland instead of London without any Visa or reschedule of FlightDead and also with no news for DAYS!!!Angry)

NK rushes after them and gives Khushi a locket with a heartshaped pendant which opened and revealed two photos side by side...Khushi and Arnav...Khushi is too overwhelmed by this and says thanks (By the way did someone see Maami's Juda???? she had big three different coloured flowers in her hairShockedGosh ...how can she bear this much of burden on her head??!!)

They reach the dungeon ..where Khushi had been kidnapped...(It seems like some permanent welding process is going on there Confused  the way fire sparks and welding noise are always there)
(One question again...Khushi had come on her own to this place following shyam..then she came there unconscious...and went back on her own..and then she comes with Maami...So whether Shyam is the culprit and he had changed the venue ...or that Khushi is not able to recognize the same place and link it with ShyamConfused)

They did not find anything...

On the other side...Payal and Akash ki bhangar Love story which has gone limping and sulking into a bigger dungeon than the one where they kept ASRDead...Aakash is praising a lady in the party and Payal is again giving constipated expression!!!...Aakash takes them to a surprise visit to Bua's place...where Garima and Shashi have gone for a hospital visit (Haan...khamkhan ek episode mein 2-2 logon ke wages badh jaatey!! ) So bua is akeli and thakeli...but still welcomes them...and tells Payal in the kitchen that Aakash reminds her of Fufaji (Bua is such a fulltoo flirtLOL pehle NK...now AakashTongue)...and Payal the eternal dampner asks how did Bua behave in Fufa's office parties (Arrey maiya...uss zamane mein office parties hoti thiShocked) but apprently Bua is in mood so she brags that people used to praise her so much in parties...and offers Payal to do her hairstyles..the next time they go to party!! (Phir Aakash ki office gaana gayegi...'Anarkali disco chaliOuch )

On ths side the two detectives...Maami and Khusi are hunting the tatoo wala man...and appprently find a tatoo studio which has the guts to show the full address and name of the clients along with the photos of the clients organs which displayed the tatooConfused

Precap: Khush is in a store where one of the kidnapper is there and she is trying to hide from him...

Edited by -Srushti- - 06 June 2012 at 10:14pm

The following 128 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*monu7ushakiran patelchhedamrvlsmedhscoolxgujaratigirlshalininarangasaharyapragyakumarswarajgirsdavisJANNAVkaushikaaumanna441panpanssprsdDbDbhaarisnanikk10tubaishi1aikthimanoSabrinaMphloxysanjanasiriAppleApricotkeerthireddy8Sajimoklifesucks123towatchRosieChimani88shivandhniRatiKonident4ugujuprincez08littleranimahalaxmikJia1nupskcoolgirl3AdhooriSiilovesarunDazlingdivyaaki001rvarierraosudhaAtyayDaspayelsweetaishShazArshi-LiveMyLife--Preetz-PutijaChalhov-Araina-virgo24SpotharshneeChimpsyAshaviPsychedelicpkapsnaj7_Nancy_teri_susancpervaizmadhoostonexPiano1422sparikhPori-kavita-smithasrkimagine-addict-scarlett--_-harsh42veil_of_roses-sayeed-Rose_Petalash08samarp2vanadhideejagibluedreamz953-Anu13-sweetysaranclaireDDparu_roxsegadbepatientdeeswarnaMullai_27Chaituvroops82Ritziepatakha-guddiGulabiBhais-kitzdoll-tulipdaisyanurao.66mechantefillel0veywezyusashred12nithyamkv-Deepzz-minuupallavi25Anjali_EkSapnoKiPari-.Aphrodite.-OptimisticEyesMissArshi-saru.gdrfizaahmedVarunKiBiwipinky89oblivious.lafangi_MahiLaxshaLOVEArshiavivakirkchotte097riyya6Roshini1494mishti_17dobrevagasmsRafid.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND - WU - 6/6-Lukachhupi...Khatam NAHI hui" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

oblivious.

IF-Sizzlerz

oblivious.

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Thank youu so much for the update!<3
Much appreciated!:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-ApoorvaFan

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

IF Crazy Co-Captain, BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Dont know why Wednesday are always so boring...Meri PIC ke saath koi itna bura kaise kar sakta hai Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aikthimanoAnfal-Srushti-

ShazArshi

ShazArshi

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
LOL awesome WU!!!!!
Tfs...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

Rafid.

IF-Achieverz

Rafid.

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
ThnQ so much for this Smile ...

-Srushti-

-Preetz-

Coolbie

-Preetz-

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
thanks srushti for the wonderful update

-Srushti-

Spot

Goldie

Spot

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update today Smile

Not wishing to support this tattoo parlour with such poor customer privacy!  Who knows what they will display to strangers?

Chimpsy-Srushti-

Bansari7

IF-Dazzler

Bansari7

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
I think calling khushi dumb after all the smartness that the cvs have shown in her is really mean, i mean really???????

Edited by Bansari7 - 06 June 2012 at 2:20pm

Anfal-Srushti-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top