Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasraj123 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: harshdb

it seems the old days are back for you... but for me not yet... 😭 our batch split away yaar.. u r in PV fourm and i m at madhubala... kya karu.. aapkeliye anapada... so tell me how are you and akem..? how is everything with you..

even deepa me feeling sooo sad tooo but what to do we have different janoon for different people. u for DD and I am totally dedicated to GC but still we are friends apart from this

and our main relation with each other is this friendship bonding which is above from any thing else.

thanks alot deepa for coming and talking to me.

I am very good. still waiting for my result😕😕
every night having weird dreams😆😆😆😆
and wake with high heart rate

ekam is really good. and just gone to sleep

sooo that i can spam🤣
jasraj123 thumbnail

do you really want to hear ?? u will laugh for sure... her teacher was like 😲

r u having any doubt in this

really want to hear
u don't even imagine how much i miss it.

i still remember the socks incident🤣
jasraj123 thumbnail
where are u deepa
r u gone😕

okkk i am going now tooo sleep

will talk tomorrow little early than this time😆😆🤗 have a good day
Edited by jasraj123 - 11 years ago
harshdb thumbnail
@jass

one time her class teacher gave chocolates (2) to the students and asked everyone to whom you will give them? everybody said they would give them to brother or sis.. etc... when the teacher asked your pari..she said she will give them to her mamma's baby.. the poor teacher did not understand properly and assumed she whould give them to me... that evening i called her on some work then she told me that all the kids said they would give them to bro or sis.. but only harshita said she would give to mamma.. she asked me did she give you? i told her she might have forgot.. i would ask her. after i disconnected the phone asked your pari.. did the teacher give you chocolates? she said yes..
i asked where are they?
she said she ate them...
i said but you told teacher that you would give to mamma..
can you imagine what her ans. would have been..

she said "i told teacher i would give them to mamma's baba" 😲 did you understand her logic?

who is mamma's baby? she herself naa... 🤣 so she ate them...

when i went to the parent teacher meeting.. the teacher again brought the topic... when told her what axactly harshita meant... the teacher was speechless and did not talk for few sec.. then her ans. was now a days kids are very smart... 😆

jasraj123 thumbnail

@jass

one time her class teacher gave chocolates (2) to the students and asked everyone to whom you will give them? everybody said they would give them to brother or sis.. etc... when the teacher asked your pari..she said she will give them to her mamma's baby.. the poor teacher did not understand properly and assumed she whould give them to me... that evening i called her on some work then she told me that all the kids said they would give them to bro or sis.. but only harshita said she would give to mamma.. she asked me did she give you? i told her she might have forgot.. i would ask her. after i disconnected the phone asked your pari.. did the teacher give you chocolates? she said yes..
i asked where are they?
she said she ate them...
i said but you told teacher that you would give to mamma..
can you imagine what her ans. would have been..

she said "i told teacher i would give them to mamma's baba" 😲 did you understand her logic?

who is mamma's baby? she herself naa... 🤣 so she ate them...

when i went to the parent teacher meeting.. the teacher again brought the topic... when told her what axactly harshita meant... the teacher was speechless and did not talk for few sec.. then her ans. was now a days kids are very smart... 😆

🤣🤣

omggg deepa i am almost falling from bed due to laughing😆😆

poor teacher
such mein aaj kal ke bache bahut smart hain

mamma's baby🤣

can't control my self from laugh

see this is why i miss her
she brings the smile to me😆😆

🤣
jasraj123 thumbnail
@deepa

any other incident

waise when u are going
harshdb thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasraj123

even deepa me feeling sooo sad tooo but what to do we have different janoon for different people. u for DD and I am totally dedicated to GC but still we are friends apart from this

and our main relation with each other is this friendship bonding which is above from any thing else.

thanks alot deepa for coming and talking to me.

I am very good. still waiting for my result😕😕
every night having weird dreams😆
and wake with high heart rate

ekam is really good. and just gone to sleep

sooo that i can spam🤣

u r so right yaar.. our fondness for our actors can be different... but it should not effect on our friendship... friendship is beyond anything... now u see my manager gave me some tack to complete but i kept that pending and here to chat... 😉 and dont worry nothing will happen i can complete that after some time.. i already completed what is very urgent..

dont thank me... 😳 no thanks between real friends...

i guessed that much .. ekam is left for bed... thats why u r here with peace of mind...
🤣 your heart is racing for exam results or for GC😉

harshdb thumbnail

r u having any doubt in this

really want to hear
u don't even imagine how much i miss it.

i still remember the socks incident🤣

😆 😉 everyday.. one new thing... god... she is making me crazy... laugh at the same time... 😉
harshdb thumbnail

🤣🤣

omggg deepa i am almost falling from bed due to laughing😆😆

poor teacher
such mein aaj kal ke bache bahut smart hain

mamma's baby🤣

can't control my self from laugh

see this is why i miss her
she brings the smile to me😆😆

🤣

😆 😉 🤣 i have been thinking i should tell this to jass.. at last finally done... 
jasraj123 thumbnail

u r so right yaar.. our fondness for our actors can be different... but it should not effect on our friendship... friendship is beyond anything... now u see my manager gave me some tack to complete but i kept that pending and here to chat... 😉 and dont worry nothing will happen i can complete that after some time.. i already completed what is very urgent..

dont thank me... 😳 no thanks between real friends...

i guessed that much .. ekam is left for bed... thats why u r here with peace of mind...
🤣 your heart is racing for exam results or for GC😉

arey deepa GC ka naam lekar dukhti rag pe haath rakh diya🤣
uske liye to hardam hi racing rehta hain
par aaj kal result ki wajah soo
so u see it is doubling now😆😆😆

sooo i have to keep with this racing sooo i am keeping myself busy

true for me once u are friend and friend forever.
not only to say but by  heart sooo we can have different taste, different choices but still friend is friend😆😆

yaar finish ur work
i don't want u in any trouble😕