Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_for_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
rocking episode😳. Kudos to Ram and Sakshi for giving the expressions, so realπŸ‘. Loved your title Sach ka Saamna. It was truly sach ka saamna for Ram. Edited by jollyghai - 11 years ago
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The funniest thing about yesterday's episode was the Video clipping...πŸ˜†...how was VHS or DVD available 40 years ago πŸ˜†...that too in colour...πŸ€£πŸ˜†...it seems the video guy must be a friend of Vikram's father or Priya's fatherπŸ˜†...Ram and Sakshi rocked as usual,,,hats off to their talent.. I can't wait to watch the leap episode...the one thing I can't understand is that why do they spoil the 1st part and bring on the second one...if they want to go in for a revamp of the show they could have done it by having a positive ending for the 1st part conveying that all's well that ends well...sorry for the late comment didi...your analysis of the episode is as usual awesome...no doubts about that πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wonderful analysis.. i didnt see the episode last nite but saw the video now

brilliant execution as well as steps to bring on leap

sach ka samna ram ka

i think all hv said exactly what is to be said

PoojaMishty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Finally I am back here... End of exam and now i m free bird. Missed this forum and ur taks for last two weeks. its good to be back...

Ok.. now abt ur take and episode.. U always rock dear.. But today for a change episode was also rocking...
Loved the episode.. It was emotional but sober..
Loved RK and PK here... Both were composed.. 
Waiting eagerly for aftermath...

monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely take Angie πŸ‘...yes i agree this is the high point of the drama!! don know what will happen next..so much suspense is there...but if the ram's memory loss rumor will come true..then it will be a crap show for me!! πŸ˜‘
kaviya10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fosla

DII AWESOME TAKE...you have got everything...Loved it...

So finally the drama reaches the peak.. Hope all those who boarded the train and didn't get off made their paisa vasool. 

Yep we have reached the peak at last...i hope we climb down back safely or else it would be a awful fall from there...

I knew that NIH wont get exposed...it always happens in BT...even Recording got butchered...come on CV's great job of butchering carry on...

Niharika is the best vase breaker..sab jante hai yeh..

How could PK make a mistake by fitting camera in the vase...see thod diya na vase 
ko bhi plan ko bhi...πŸ˜†

The double whammy to Ram Kapoor is finally here. His wife was right in supporting his Mom and his Sagi Maa was also right. Niharika whom he loved and adored will throw him right under the bus to protect her clan. If you want to see emotions and expressions of shock,grief, watch the episode!!

Finally oh finally it happened...Ram ko laga na triple jhatka...that what you get for being a step mama's boy...

what an acting..Take a bow MR.Kapoor...His expression of shock after hearing his step mama was mind blowing...

Why I loved the episode
1) Dialogues for a change didn't suck. 
2) Rona dhona was put on hold for the coming days.
3)The story finally progressed and moved in 1 episode
4)All that bhoot drama and nautanki group.. Hello hi bye bye
5)The true faces of all the characters were out in the open.
6) Ram's expressions and Priya's composure a delight. My earbuds went unused.
7)There was drama but subtleity was the key! Didn't miss the screaming and screeching at all.

Yes dii i too loved the Subtle way they used...When you have Ram & saakshi why use words when they can do it all with their expressions and emotions...

Ram's rationality in dealing with PK' surprise. Asking her to step aside and questioning her.

That's the good part...Ram proved that he is genuine and a good pati...
sab ke saamne woh unki patni ko dategi nahi na...he knows how to maintain privacy
but he was shown in half RB mode...but hated the way how he supported blindly his step mother for giving his side when he wanted though he knows she is bad...
that so not like a tycoon...am i suddenlyexpecting logic from BT..oh no i should stop...

The dialogues to KK - finally a son wanting to know reasons for his mom's absence even in the antim sanskar for her husband. The reason for leaving her husband whom she claimed to love at the hands of Niharika the bad one. 
Thank God for not OTT screaming of hatred there. It was logical questioning. He was surely gonna regret them later on knowing the truth. The guilt trip just started.

Buniyad hiladi dialogue to Priya was another brilliantly expressed one. RK rocked today. The flimsy thread of hope on holding onto Nih since she stuck till his Dad died and took care of them. Pretty much what I mentioned in FF about he knew Nih might have done things but she stood with them and stayed to take care. She gave him that family which went amiss after KK left and his Bapuji died.

The expressions on hearing Niharika blaming him for the medicine fraud to save SID brought out the truth which he didn't want to believe in. The shocked look on his face draining the blood was well worth the impact I wanted to see. I loved that Niharika's truth came from herself. Hope CV"s don't revert to showing nonsense tomo but Ram setting things right with KK And a mutual forgiveness from RAYA.

KK is the most elegant actor i have ever seen.her way of explaining in a calm way and when Ram doesnt accept it her line that "Sachai itna kadavai hoti hai ki insaan jute par hi viswas kar tha hai" was bang on...

YEP RK,PK,KK all rocked today

Priya Kapoor with her trust on the game plan brings KK with confidence. Doesn't get hussled by RK's reactions. The introduction to her parents as the Sagi Maa, though I think could have come at a better time, was a wonderful moment. ATleast KK got the rights and respect that she deserved somewhere. Her efforts to calmly explain to Ram about the other side of the coin/truth which he never got to see. The reactions when Ram tells KK that even though Priya doesn't want to see him, he still can't let go of her because he loves her. ST rocked there. And the final walking away with KK not before apologizing to her for creating embarrasment was touching. The composure when Ram tells her about the buniyad ko hiladi line , walking away with head held high was awesome.

ST rocked today...Loved that she didnt go into screeching or screaming mode...
she tried to explain calmly...

She was looking gorgeous and spoke everything with her eyes...loved her expressions absolutely...

Finally the story moved and I wish they did this 3 weeks ago instead of running in circles and driving us mad. Hope the days ahead turn better!

Cant wait for todays episode...Loved ST expressions while going away arrested...
Her look showed that she really loves him & will do anything for him...

I hope Ram will finally understand who really are his own...
But still confused with the dialogue "MAA ne sahi kaha"...if he still doesnt realise it then no one can save him & the show obviously...

Thanks for the take dii...Fingerscrossed for todays episode...πŸ˜ƒ
Sorry for the late comment dii...😭 couldnt control my sleep now a days πŸ˜•...

Edited by kaviya10 - 11 years ago
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Angie, today's take is a breath of fresh air for me. .feel a bit better with the turn of events. Now am hopeful and now can watch the epi. Thanks dear