Punar Vivah

the small Red down arrow

spring thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am already seeing the small red down arrow beside the punar vivah title on the main page.May be this time the # will go up to double digits..
What crap..Its another saas bahu family drama..and they r promoting lies and decit,revenge and evil plotting?i thought it was a hatke show,that they will concentrate on yash-arti relationship after marriage..Its going somewhere else altogether.
Poor Yash,i feel bad for him.He did way beyond his duties and all he gets is lies from Aarti and His own family.He does not deserve this.What he must be going through,no one even acknowledges what he has done let alone appreciate it.
A big Red cross from my side..
And everytime someone does wrong they create a big hype and then an anti-climax..no one gets punished for the bad they hv done..this is not done..it shows one can get off easily even after evil deeds..
What moral does it teach?
What happened to JRK aarti who always fights for the truth..remember the first convo between Yash-Aarti? and all this after knowing Yash hates lies?
A big let down..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
do not worry, lie to sadi se phele bhi keha sakte tha , arti tried , and yash felt and went to pick her up for wedding, still arti ko chance nahi mila to god ki mehrbani hogi, jub set ho jayga to sach bhar to aye ga, like paridi ka sach bhar aya and g3 ne lie to ki apne pati ke samne achi dekhne ke liye to  bhir arti ka pati to uske liye to mar gaya hai ne