Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

~*KTLK Update 6th June Nidhi Sizzles *~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

SSA777

Goldie

SSA777

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Epi started off with a bang, and then went downhill.  Too much Mallika!!!  

It's quite sad as to how all the romantic moments are interrupted (KP Angry).  When oh when will we get to see a complete moment ?  Anyways, tomorrow should be interesting after watching the precap.  Looks like DB will react to Mallika hugging Ashu.  Disapprove Ashu get ready for DB.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniRoza_DUtulipdaisy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*KTLK Update 6th June Nidhi Sizzles *~ (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AbhiAni

Goldie

AbhiAni

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
thanks aarthi for the updateBig smile

and for the first time, am all for DBThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Edited by AbhiAni - 06 June 2012 at 8:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

andkanSSA777Libratulipdaisy

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the written update Aarathi.
I am glad I missed the episode.
After reading the episode and the precap I am actually seething with anger against Ashutosh.

@ Libra...I think it will be better if Rohan comes i nto the picture now and Nidhi leans towards him for support. It will probably knock some sense into Ashu and he will realise how Nidhi would be feeling seeing him and  Mallu...After all the wearer alone knows hows how the shoe pinches...

Personally I am sick of seeing of Ashu's caring for Mallu to this extent...Seems as though Mallu is the love of his life and not Nidhi...I too am married and would NEVER EVER tolerate such behaviour from my husband. Sorry but I am not as magnanimous as Nidhi...Wish KP would consider the wife's side also instead of only Mallu's side...What he is showing is not logical at all...Sorry but its just my POV dear... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

andkanSSA777LibraMonyP

Lahana198

Lahana198

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update:)

andkan

Goldie

andkan

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
i really doubting what this insane KP trying to tell

soulmate and wife different

soulmate more imp than wife

wife only for chai making

what is he proving?
sadist.

dpla

dpla

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehek25

Thanx for the written update Aarathi.
I am glad I missed the episode.
After reading the episode and the precap I am actually seething with anger against Ashutosh.

@ Libra...I think it will be better if Rohan comes i nto the picture now and Nidhi leans towards him for support. It will probably knock some sense into Ashu and he will realise how Nidhi would be feeling seeing him and  Mallu...After all the wearer alone knows hows how the shoe pinches...

Personally I am sick of seeing of Ashu's caring for Mallu to this extent...Seems as though Mallu is the love of his life and not Nidhi...I too am married and would NEVER EVER tolerate such behaviour from my husband. Sorry but I am not as magnanimous as Nidhi...Wish KP would consider the wife's side also instead of only Mallu's side...What he is showing is not logical at all...Sorry but its just my POV dear... 
I agree with you about ashu, I think his behavior is disgusting. If he cares for mallu tis much then they should have gotten married, because it looks as if he is indifferent to nidhi. I am married also, and I would personally give my hubby hell, if he gave another woman preference over me.
In regards to Rohan, I both agree and disagree with you. Ina certain way yes it would be good to have him there for nidhi right now, first will ashu even notice them over his mallu meri dost obsession, second if everything we are thinking is true, and mallu is faking, the she just might use the Rohan factor to create even more problems. As least if he comes after mallu's exposure, and the way this story is going, it's going looks like another separation track is on the way, then if Rohan comes at that time, then ashu will get the real idea of what nidhi went through. Just my POV, of course.

Edited by Libra - 06 June 2012 at 11:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777

Post Reply New Post

Go to top