Hmm so...Wodehouse, anyone...?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

miss_bennet

IF-Rockerz

miss_bennet

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Hi all,

I am Harsha... I have been lately on a spree of reading P.G.Wodehouse's books... They are just so delightful and funny... I have so far read only four (Something Fresh, Adventures of Sally,Damsel in Distress and Laughing Gas)... But I have a feeling I am yet to read the best of Wodehouse... Anyone who could tell me which of Wodehouse's books should I NOT miss?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hmm so...Wodehouse, anyone...?" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Spree-

-Spree-

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
His Jeeves collection. (Thankyou Jeeves, et al)

He creates wonderful characters which are totally believable :D

S

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

miss_bennet

Post Reply New Post

Go to top