Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

TD For You!!

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Hya Guys,

Rote Roote Hasna Seekho.................................Haste haste rona.............. That is TD for you these days!!!

Ladies, please don't be "Weep-o-Rama"!!!

We were not able to see TD's retrogression hence this super-duper twist to infuse some energy. Mercy Yo!!! Tears r directly proportionate to high TRP's so rona tho parega,whether we like it or not. Jaldi hei hasange........ so chillaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mink,who is going to chew the cud for now!!!

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:40am | IP Logged

i just hope that dk and pari don't get married.

the only person who has the capacity to this is vedanth

maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Hey mink,

It is really good that you are coming with all these encouraging words. This is something I really need at the moment. 

Like you say hasne ke liye rona dhona to parega hi, par kitne din rona hoga. DK aur Disha ke saath saath hamaare sitare bhi kharaab lag rahen hain.

A big Clap

maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 11:01am | IP Logged

As no1TDfan says the best thing is to just watch and enjoy each episode without having too many expectations beforehand. Then we will enjoy this serial more.

I know that Dk and Disha will finally get togather by the end of the serial. I think that TD makers will just stick to their original story and span the serial so long they are gettin high TRP's. 

majaBig smile

eran Goldie
eran
eran

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Thanks Mink!!!!

i hope it's just a twist!!!

love eran!!!!

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 3:43am | IP Logged

Yeah sure hope that Dk turns his mom down...................to renew his vows with his so-called wife Pari.....................hope Ved realises Disha's feelings towards Dk and re-unite these two

All our fast forward stories down the drian.................TD Writers should employ some of our professional IF writers

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 3:50am | IP Logged

yes AALIYAH786

it is high time for guhas to dump their scrpit writers who are providing them with rotten stories.

instead they better visit i-f for wonderfull scripts by our creative writers
Tongue

Mamta_ Goldie
Mamta_
Mamta_

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 4:44am | IP Logged

Hey guys!!!

CalmettesWink..........take ea episode as it comes & if the storyline bothers u just b glad 2 watch ashish on screenSmile.............afterall most serials go thru these ups & downs...............but we know how its going 2 end so lets look fwd 2 that.........

do what i do, don't read much in2 the promos so u won't have any expectations when u watch the episodes............& if u don't have expectations there can't b any disappointments now can there???guys just chill & njoyWink

Mamta

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta  12

TellyBuzz in talks with actor Aksshat Gupta who finds his role of ...

Bobby Bhonsle returns with  'Koi Jaane Na' Bobby Bhonsle returns with 'Koi Jaane Na'  10

After the success of Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeekat, Bobby Bhonsle is up with ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index