Kkusum
Kkusum

new article about kusum. Mahi is coming

SIRFINA Senior Member
SIRFINA
SIRFINA

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

Read following article from Mid day:

In a major twist to the long-running soap Kkusum (Sony), the main protagonist Abhay (Anuj Saxena) will go negative.
He will be blamed for Mahi's (Poonam Narula) death and Kkusum's kidnapping. The promos on air already indicate this, but there's more. This build-up will lead to Mahi's re-entry into the soap.

According to producer Ekta Kapoor, "There will be not one, but two twists in the plot. At the moment the focus is on Abhay and the crimes. Once Mahi is back in the soap, there will be the next twist."

Though Kapoor would not like to reveal how exactly Mahi will return to the show (resurface from the dead in true Balaji fashion?), she says, "Poonam is on a maternity break. I have already spoken to her; we just have to work out when exactly she can begin shooting again."

Adds Saxena, "It is a good experience to play a character with both positive and negative shades. Over the years my character has evolved in the soap. Now Kkusum will accuse me for the crimes committed.But I am sure the viewers cannot perceive me to be the killer."

So if not Abhay, then who is the killer? "That you will have to wait and watch," says Saxena.

Incidentally Saxena has also gone negative in Saara Akaash (Star Plus). As Karan Singh, who is actually Falak, is on a manhunt.

My own personal opinion is that it is Mahi and Kali who are doing this. Mahi has probably hired a hitman.Confused

uzzy4evar Groupbie
uzzy4evar
uzzy4evar

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 7:09am | IP Logged
YE PROBABLY
arnav Senior Member
arnav
arnav

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 7:55am | IP Logged
interesting
anam2004 Senior Member
anam2004
anam2004

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 10:40am | IP Logged
very very interesting!
SANDY Goldie
SANDY
SANDY

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 11:08am | IP Logged
wow this is interesting.
-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the article, Sirfina. But i don't understand, how can Mahi be alive. She fell off a building and got burnt infront of everyone. How can she possibly be alive???
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

they didnt show her face so maybe thatz how shez coming baq...or her soul will come baq n haunt her killer and kkusem...dunno wat ekta wants 2 do

itz getting interesting but ekta shouldnt stretch is sooooooo much

btw...thanx 4 the article

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

Oh GOD!!!Confused Does this mean the story is going to go on for another couple of years now?

Are we going to have to watch more crying, more sleeping with other people, more killers, more deaths, more problems, more, more, more, and a whole lot of more.....?????

Abbay is the killer. He didn't love kusum as much as we thought he did and now kusum is dead. Garv, Ksh*tig, Kali and Kumud have all gone on with their lives with other people. Sohan has gone back to america and mahi remains out of the picture.............WHY CAN'T IT JUST END LIKE THIS NOW????????????Confused

Go to top