Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

8th July 2004 (Page 4)

abhalla Groupbie
abhalla
abhalla

Posted: 10 July 2004 at 7:04am | IP Logged

Hi!,

The more and more I watch JJKN, the more I hate Ekta kapoor's serials with women decked up in sarees and expensive jewellery and the accidents, fights, divorces, backstabbing, caring and it seems dat Ekta Kapoor doesn't make these serials for our entertainment but to show her audience da pleasant ART OF SLAPPINGLOL.

Look, I have to agree dat dis show is kinda lousy but it kinda beats an Ekta Kapoor serial n e day. I think Tony and Deeya are trying to raise da hype but dey have overdone it. Thats all! Armaan propsing to Jassi adds da hype to the show. Tony Deeya have mercy on meh cuz maybe ur makin a whole epic trilogy on Armaan-Jassi-Purab and da only way u can save dis show is by Jassi CHANGING!Big smile. Mallika is quite cunning and selfish now. She's almost lyk an obsessed lover.

ABhalla

KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 10 July 2004 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Hi Mystic Magic,

I know Jassi_pretty Forum is Quite Armaan Friendly.

I think all Armaan Fans are there.

But Where Ever this Serial goes, It should go Faster.

This serial can be different, By running with a greater speed (unlike Ekta Kapoor serial , which are busy in their parties based on Ekta Films songs and other time pass) and no Promotions for any Brand sponsoring them. But the story is still going slow.

Now "BabyDoll" sort of thing is coming to waste the precious time of us " viewers"

KK

Edited by KK_lassi - 10 July 2004 at 9:51am
RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 10 July 2004 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Talking of scriptures, there just happened to be some problem in their implementation in the Indian context. In the olden days, royal weddings were marriages of convenience, whereas ordinary folk practiced arranged marriages. The couple generally saw each other for the first time at the time of their wedding. Even today a large number of couples get less than 24 hours together before they take a decision to spend their entire lives together. Hardly enough time to know whose strong points are complementing whose faults.

If the sole reason why Jassi and Purab should not get together is that they make a boring couple, I am sure Jassi can reverse-reform him. She already made a good start with the elephant ride, 3-wheeler ride and not to forget Purab's initiation to road-side food. He proved to be an apt pupil. It takes much less time to reverse-reform a person. There is a child in all of us longing to get out. Purab has had to discipline himself for long because of his personal circumstances. As for Jassi's self-confidence - she had plenty of it after the Alibaug incident. She does not need Armaan to help her find it.

But I do agree, she will have lots more excitement in her life with Armaan. A large part of her life will be spent in trying to save Gulmohar from Armaan and the balance in keeping a watch on him and his roving eye. Some fundamental things do not change. Should she end up with him, she will be a certified social reformer. She can open a centre to reform erring men.
heyeon Groupbie
heyeon
heyeon

Posted: 10 July 2004 at 11:38am | IP Logged

"Talking of scriptures, there just happened to be some problem in their implementation in the Indian context. In the olden days, royal weddings were marriages of convenience, whereas ordinary folk practiced arranged marriages. The couple generally saw each other for the first time at the time of their wedding. Even today a large number of couples get less than 24 hours together before they take a decision to spend their entire lives together. Hardly enough time to know whose strong points are complementing whose faults. " Which scripture says that? That is a social norm and not mystism or scripture ideal.

"Purab has had to discipline himself for long because of his personal circumstances" so has Armaan!

"A large part of her life will be spent in trying to save Gulmohar from Armaan and the balance in keeping a watch on him and his roving eye." Once Armaan is madly in love with her you will see that he HAS EYES ONLY FOR JASSI. Thats one of the changes. I dont think u have been observing well but it has already started. Nowadays he is not intrested in flirting. First it is buisness. Remember the various scenes where Raj tried to pursue him to come and spend time with girls but he refused.

"Should she end up with him, she will be a certified social reformer. She can open a centre to reform erring men. " Shows that you have not understood the character at all. Changing the one u love for the better (unknowingly) is not social reform but consequences of love.

"She already made a good start with the elephant ride, 3-wheeler ride and not to forget Purab's initiation to road-side food. He proved to be an apt pupil. " That was friendship and not love. When Purab said he loves Jassi there was no romance or chemistry at all. And it is not only Purab but even Armaan who would listen to Jassi. Dont you see how he always goes to her for assurance and all. He did want to tell Puru everything after she suggested it. He went ahead with the drag queen dressing only when she assured him.

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 10 July 2004 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KK_lassi

Now "BabyDoll" sort of thing is coming to waste the precious time of us " viewers"

I know...the Nandu-Pari angle is not funny enough to be entertaining!...Baby doll...Lover boy...gross! Tongue

On the other hand, Nandu's confrontations with Raj are VERY COOL and funny!

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 10 July 2004 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Hi,

And I thought love was about accepting the person with his/her faults and not changing them. I don't understand why we want to change something that we liked in the first place. It is my understanding that life would be a bore if the other person changed to what we want. Afterall we liked them with those defects..

As for Armaan giving confidence to Jassi, from what I have seen so far, Jassi has always lost herself and her confidence when she is with him. She is always crying, feeling guilty or taking bull from all the people with him. Even after doing all this, Armaan and Raj don't even trust her for God's sake. Inspite of all this if she is surviving, Just imagine what she could do if she gets the encouragement of people like Hansmukhi and Purab. What heights she would reach if someone gives her real encouragement.. Wish everyone could get a boss like them. I would rather sit at home than work for a boss like Armaan.

One thing that I always fail to understand is why Armaan doesn't trust Jassi inspite of all she has done for him.  Also, why did Jassi not guess the truth that Armaan has not told Puru about Kohinoor, when Puru tells her after the evaluation that he should have given the company to her?

just my view.. bottomline, it is just a show in which each of us likes a different character.. not worth fighting.

cheers

heyeon Groupbie
heyeon
heyeon

Posted: 10 July 2004 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

"One thing that I always fail to understand is why Armaan doesn't trust Jassi inspite of all she has done for him.  " yeh he does trust her but the whole thing is not becoz of his chairmanship but becoz he does not want to let go of jassi. he is scared of losing her becoz deep down he loves her but u know being egoistic he will not admit. remember how he said that purab loves jassi. he did not say that purab will take over gm. his concern is more of losing jassi to purab than the company.

"Also, why did Jassi not guess the truth that Armaan has not told Puru about Kohinoor, when Puru tells her after the evaluation that he should have given the company to her? "  coz jassi believes that the company is only on her name temporarily but the owners are suris and seths

"just my view.. bottomline, it is just a show in which each of us likes a different character.. not worth fighting." AGREE

"And I thought love was about accepting the person with his/her faults and not changing them" yes thats the best part and thats why i used the word 'unkowingly' both armaan and jassi love each other despite their faults (and thats why i root for them) and 'unknowingly' change the other person's faults. that is good coz after all if w did not change and stuck to our bheavior and ideals then we would never learn and hence never really grow

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 10 July 2004 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

Hi Heyeon,

I believe in change, but it should come from within the person. It should not be to impress someone and definitely not to get something. If we do change due to needs, it is my belief that those changes do not last long. As far as the above message, I meant that one should not try to change others because it is what makes them different. Otherwise won't the world be a very boring place with all people alikeSmile.

thanks

Go to top