Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

8th July 2004 (Page 3)

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 09 July 2004 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Well said deadlyClap 

I used "Love is blind" in the context of being blind to one's faults or accepting one's faults by turning a blind eye. But, your definition is much better.Smile

SANDY Goldie
SANDY
SANDY

Posted: 09 July 2004 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
     Armaan is not trying to change. He just doesn't want Purab to take Jassi because he knows if Purab finds anything about Kohinoor then he is destroyed.  Think about it the only reason he got engaged back to Malika is when his father told him that he's going to split Gulmohar in three. He doesn't want to lose Gulmohar at any cost. Remember he told Purab, Jassi is my employee. I can't stand Armaan.Angry  Plus why do the writers want to copy another show. Please come up with your own original ideas. Or we Purab fans can help you write the script.  Lets have different ending than some predictable ending.
navika Senior Member
navika
navika

Posted: 09 July 2004 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
I know Sandy i can't understand Armaan at all he is so stupid and if somebody sees this message please give my respond back to me alright especially you Kanchi
RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 09 July 2004 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Even the first time Armaan got engaged to Mallika was just an excuse to have a party and have everyone out of the office so that the Kohinoor lawyers could look around Gulmohar without anyone knowing about his misdeeds. He has generally behaved despicably towards everyone right from the beginning. I wonder why we blame only our politicians for wanting to hold on to their positions. Sympathy or pity could be the only reasons why anyone would accept him after his reformation.

The beautiful part about this serial is that the heroine of our serial, the 'Jumpy' Jassi has always believed that she is beautiful enough for Armaan to fall for her, but is ugly as sin for everyone else.

In any case if the directors just want to depict a mushy romance without taking the feelings of the audience into consideration, they should not have brought in a Purab like character into the picture. They should have stuck to the original storyline.

Storylines like Betty la fea and Jassi are abundant in Mills and Boon and Harlequin romances. Even fairy tales like The Frog Prince and Beauty and the Beast could be comparable with a little twist. Nothing new about the serial so far other than its welcome departure from the melodramas of Ekta Kapoor unless the directors have something up their sleeve.
KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 10 July 2004 at 1:49am | IP Logged

HI Everyone,

Armaan Fans, Where r u all? Lot of Purab and Hansmukhi Fans (0.001%) Fans r here.

Comeon guys, After a long time we get some twist in the story.

Respective Directors , If Jassi doesn't get along with Armaan then atleast Make Pari Fall for Nandu re,

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 10 July 2004 at 3:33am | IP Logged

If JJKN does follow the track of Betty La Fea, I'm warning you all now...Expect A LOT of sobbing and "rona-dhona" later on. Its a stereotypical tale, I agree...very Harlequin-ish in the beginning and the middle, but Ekta Kapoor-ish in the end.Confused

Harlequin + Ekta Kapoor = Recipe for Disaster (we all know that)

You know, I really liked the ending of the movie Kya Kehna where a pregnant girl (Preity Zinta) doesn't go back to her old love (Saif Ali Khan) and instead goes to a guy who had always loved her (Chandrachur Singh) even though the old lover does reform in the end. What say, Purab fans? Isn't this the type of unique twist we want in the tale? I certainly do...though right now I am very doubtful.

KK, the Jassi_Pretty forum is more "Armaan friendly". Wink

kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 10 July 2004 at 3:40am | IP Logged

Yeah I agree with u MysticaMagic.Wink

kanchi

heyeon Groupbie
heyeon
heyeon

Posted: 10 July 2004 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Kya Kehna cannot be compared to JJKN. Saif did not like Preity, he ws later on just overwhelmed by preity's guts. thats all. Unlike Armaan he did not go around picking fights and getting beaten. He did not want to kill himself because of the guilt and shame. Saif made friends with preity only for sexual pleasure. Thats not the case here. Purab and Jassi make a boring couple. Both are too good and sweet and hence there is no chemistry for passionate fire in the relationship. The whole subject of soul mate and marriage (a beautiful one) acc to scriptures and mystism is that both the partners use love to overcome their faults and kami. And that is why we have soul mates and true love in the first place. Both help overcome each others faults and thats how they truly merge. IN this case jassi's love for Armaan helps him get over his ego and Armaan's love and trust helps Jassi earn her lost self confidence.

Go to top