Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

8th July 2004 (Page 2)

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 08 July 2004 at 8:12pm | IP Logged

Hi,

I can't believe that they made Armaan do that. I was just beginning to give Armaan some credit after what they showed last week, what with his flashbacks of childhood and feeling guilty, but this is too bad. It only convinces me more that all serials are the same and we are foolish to expect something different.

It will be interesting to see what Purab will do. I think I read somewhere in this forum that Purab tells Armaan that he will expose him. From what I saw in the episode, I think he was only talking about Armaan misguiding Jassi about him. I also don't feel that Purab fans should press the panic button about Purab being potrayed as the villian. From what I feel, he waitied for Jassi to come back for so long and since she didn't, he has decided to do something about it and make her see the truth. I think the confidence suits him( let's not forget he is very successful business man). The more I see the character, the more I like it. Let's see what they have in store for him.

regards,

navika Senior Member
navika
navika

Posted: 08 July 2004 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
i think he definitely cares about jassi right kanchi if you see this please right it to me thanks
kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 09 July 2004 at 2:09am | IP Logged

God Arman u are toooooooo muchAngry.Arre Purab  why are u so busy giving smile to everyone.Hey bhagwan yeaah sab dekhne sei pahele muje kiu nahi uthayaConfused.

Yeah Navika Purab do care about Jassi alot but u know he forgot to tell ILU cause tht chamis only understand ILU ILU things.Her brain is  thik full of Arman Sir so she didn't get anything wht Purab talking about i mean those Humsafar things.If it not tht late i will teach Purab to sing ILU ILU to Jassi, if it is too late then i am defenatly going to tell Purab to sing for meBig smile.

kanchi

FreshAir Groupbie
FreshAir
FreshAir

Posted: 09 July 2004 at 7:05am | IP Logged

I remember watching Betty La Fea here several years ago and it was so anticlimactic. Everyone was hooked and they loved the character and then she settled for the arrogant boss.

Are all women that stupid ? Especially smart, educated ones ?

I think the problem with this serial is that they portrayed Armaan in a negative role throughout and all of a sudden in a span of a few short weeks he is doing an about turn. Thats not realistic.

And how can Jassi forget all those times when he has not defended her or spoken up for her. All the verbal-bashing she has received from Mallika, Pari & Maddy. I mean.. ..

This show will totally do me in.Dead

KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 09 July 2004 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Hi,

Every one needs a chance to change. so does Armaan. So now Armaan is trying to change himself, that is , he has realised all his mistakes that has now costed him to re- engage with mallika.

But Armaan has a real pure heart. which he never believes in , because he is not knowing the exact meaning of his feelings. He though was seen flirting with girls but this because,   he did not  discover his heart.

Now one should not be like Armaan,  that is - Not knowing what is heart, But if Armaan is shown to be one of that category,  It's not necessary that he is bad.

Because he has realised his mistake, so now he would be tryng to find a solution for it. If the Solution goes as usual the other way round then too , he is doing with his heart in it.

That is why he closed his eyes to say "i love u jassi"

Or else TODAY'S world is full of men who flirt with women by saying this line with eyes open and shamelessly. Later they wont even feel guilty for it . 

So Armaan Suri is not at all that bad .

Everyone has defaults and one takes his or her time to repair the mistake.

Purab Fans Please dont make Armaan Suri so down and Purab so up.

KK

Edited by KK_lassi - 09 July 2004 at 10:27am
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 09 July 2004 at 8:44am | IP Logged

I just finished skimming over the Betty La Fea summaries...as far as romances go, it isnt THAT bad...and I know that just as Armando Mendoza is completely reformed in the end, Armaan Suri is in the process of reformation (I agree with you on that KK Lassi).

Love is definitely blind and in the end Jassi will end up with a reformed Armaan just as Betty ended up with Armando. The reasons for getting back together will be justifiable if not satisfactory. I'm too much of a feminist to wholeheartedly like the storyline.

I don't think Purab is perfect. Going to Armaan's office and openly declaring that he likes Jassi was a bit ridiculous (so Censored filmi!)...I thought he was smarter than that.

What I am irritated about at the moment is Jassi's hypocrisy. Isn't she supposed to be an understanding and kind human being? Then how could she simply assume the worst about Purab without giving him a chance to explain? If she is SO insecure about her looks, I am doubtful that she'll even accept Armaan's proposal right now. If she does, then the serial should be renamed to "Jassi Jaissi Hypocrite Nahin".

Edited by MysticaMagic - 09 July 2004 at 8:45am
KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 09 July 2004 at 10:15am | IP Logged

HI,

Thanks Mystic Magic.

KKSmile

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 09 July 2004 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Do u guys really believe love is bind ??? I always believed that love is when you know the person very well. You know how that person thinks and feel. You accept the person with their faults as well their goodness (if that person had any goodness in him or her). Love isn't blind. Love knows and sees everything. And love needs time. I am remember reading some where that only time knows what love is really worth of. This is just my opinion in general.

Edited by deadly - 09 July 2004 at 12:50pm

Go to top