Posted: 19 years ago
This is exactly what happened in BLF. What we at Jassi_Pretty refer to as the plan.

Hi,

"Jassi ......" has new sort of video where Armaan is Carrying Jassi in his hands. KK😉

i did not get exactly Heyon.......... I heard tht Armando fell in lov with Betty after she left.Anyways tht dumb is getting Arman , now i don't have to see her crying cause i really don't like tht face when she cries😭🤢.

kanchi

no that is not true, u have hrd wrong. whatever happens in jjk wrt jassi and armaan is exactly what happens to betty and armando

The program no longer interests me and would love to see Jassi getting out of Gulmohur and joining Hanshmukhi after coming to terms with reality and so with the real selfish Arman.

Cheers,
Vijay

Whoa...Vijay!! U sound totally disgusted and disappointed with the twists and turns of JJKN!! I completely empathise with u....the show has become one looooonnggg drag queeen 🤢

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin👎🏼. and it makes me🤢

kanchi

U guys r rite. i am on ma edge with this show!

Abhalla

Well Friends other shows have been added to India Forums under Popular Shows. In case you have any more shows you remember of we can add it to the forum.

Cheers,
Vijay

THANKS VIJAY

THAT IS GR8 NOW I CAN STUDY AT HOME & WHEN I COME TO WORK I WILL GET ALL THE UPDATES.

THX AGAIN