Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

if mohan would be really shot..(OS cum prediction)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

zobia14799

zobia14799

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
if mohan would be really shot and its not megha's or anyone else's nightmare, then:-
mohan shot.. he falls down.. megha shouts-" mohaaannn" ... mohan's white t-shirt becomes red with blood all over... megs calls the ambulance.. but the ambulance is getting a little late in coming so megha rushes mohan to the nearest and the best hospital in an autorikshaw.. she is crying all the way.. mohan's head is in her laps and she rubs his hand amd says-" tumhe kucchh nahin hoga mohann.. main hoon tumhare saath.."
they arrive at the hospital and immediately mohan is taken to the operation theatre.. megha cries like mad people... then after sometime she calls guru, mrs bhatnagar, and jiji to the hospital.
guru and indu are shocked and they rush to the hospital. indu is critisizing megha all the way...
nanhi hears jiji and megha's conversation on the phone and starts crying and then she and papa ji also go to the hospital with jiji bua...
jiji, nanhi, papaji, guru, and indu arrive at the hospital... they all see megha crying like that.. nanhi also starts crying... papaji and nanhi both go to the hanuman ji's idol kept in the hospital and start praying.. nanhi prays  " bhagwaan ji, mere spiderman ko kucchh nahin hona chahiya.. pehle aapne mere papa ko mujhse dor kar diya aur ab mera spiderman bhi.." . papaji is also very emotional and prays " mohan bhi mere bete ki tarah tha.. he ishwar tune mujhse ek beta toh chhin liya ab doosre ko khone ki himmat nahin hai mujhme."
megha, guru and indu are crying.. jiji is trying to console megha but megha says.." agar mohan ko kuch ho gaya toh main apne aap ko kabhi maaf nahin kar paungi.. woh mujhse kehta raha par main nahin maani.. ab jaakar mujhe yeh ehsaas hua hai ki main bhi usse pyaar karne lagi hoon.."... jiji is shocked after hearing this... guru is happy but then indu starts critisizing megha.
the doctor comes and says " ab pareshaani ki koi baat nahin.. he is out of danger.. unhe hosh aa raha hai aur woh baar baar MEGHA- MEGHA bol rahe hain.. aap mein se jo koi bhi megha ho, andar jaa kar unse mil lo"
megha ICU ke andar jaati hai aur mohan ka haath pakad kar rone lagti hai... mohan smiles with hapiness...and fells unconsious again..
doctor checkup ke liye ander aata hai aur megha bahar jaati hai
phir doctor bhi bahar aata hai... indu doctor se poochti hai - " mera monu ab kaisa hai?"
doctor replies-" agar megha unko sahi time par nahin laati toh woh shayad aaj is duniya mein nahin hote"
indu is shocked but very grateful to megha
megha indu aur guru se kehti hai-" aapko shayad ye manzoor nahin hoga par jab tak mohan theek nahin hota, kya main usko apne ghar par rakh sakti hoon?"

-- rest later, this was my prediction, baaki aap logon ki soch par depend karta hai!
DO COMMENT.. PLS.

-

Edited by zobia14799 - 06 June 2012 at 8:16am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

dvshahUniqueUjjainiattiya13unforgetable112sowmyap03Dee_76-Deb-Moner_Radio-Fari-Hiddlestoned-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "if mohan would be really shot..(OS cum prediction)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Very nice, for a romance freak like me. Your prediction is very nicely written and has continuity.

But merey khayal se, pata nahi kyun, kuch ziada filmy lag raha hai. Specially if Megha cries this much. Acha prediction hai but iss ke sach honey ke chances mujhey thodey kam lagtey hain but very well-written. I loved reading it Dancing

Thanks and if you have some more to add, then it would be fun tooDancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mamata279sowmyap03Dee_76

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
I hope this happens. Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

-Deb-

IF-Rockerz

-Deb-

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
nice one...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mamata279Dee_76

unforgetable112

unforgetable112

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
wow wht a filmy post lolxBig smile

still i luv it...
n fr a die heart romantc lyk me itz awsum...
plz continue
wud luv to kno where ur heading wid it
n pm me...
thxz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mamata279Dee_76

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
@ zobia :

yeh kuch zyada hi filmy nahi ho gaya ??*scratches head* but anywayz, well written.Smile

Dee_76

crazy87

crazy87

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Good Prediction...But I think many of the scenes are only good to listen but I don't think it happening in the show...

Dee_76

shanu4

IF-Rockerz

shanu4

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
@zobia : nice prediction. Thoda Filmy hai par achha hai. Waise sab points theek hai keval mohan ko megha apne ghar le jane ka request karti hai ye kuch samaj main nahi aaya

Dee_76

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.