Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

reenashah420

reenashah420

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged

My job keeps me moving from place to place. I often end up using different hair care products, usually the ones' provided by hotels, where I stay. As a result I have been losing hair, its lustre and Are there any Kaya products that can take care of my hair care routine?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "losing hair" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jeenikapoor

jeenikapoor

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged

First of all, regular use of different hair-care products can be more 'hair-damaging' than 'hair-caring.' Also, constant travelling would mean that constant exposure to different types of water and climatic conditions. This is an important factor to consider, with respect to washing of your hair in varying conditions. It can lead to a lot various issues like; hair fall, greying, roughness and loss lustre. What we recommend is using our Kaya Nourishing Shampoo. This Kaya product is ideal for your usage, as it is mild enough to be used every day, in different conditions. With extracts of almond oil, this shampoo will strengthen your hair from within, stopping hair-fall.  While, hibiscus extracts will add lustre to the hair.  Using Kaya Nourishing Shampoo will leave you with soft and shiny hair.

_CookieMonster_

IF-Stunnerz

_CookieMonster_

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Same problm here

ItsAysha

Goldie

ItsAysha

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Use parachute.. its awesome

_CookieMonster_

IF-Stunnerz

_CookieMonster_

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
U can apply aamla reetha also
they make roots strong

jam04

jam04

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
i'v heard that those chemical for few hair color product can damage your hair, so we should be wise on choosing which one to use. .Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nevantamedia

nevantamedia

Groupbie

nevantamedia

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Use coconut oil regularly... Do not change your shampoo frequently. You can now hear more beauty and fashion tips from experts on Nevanta. We have huge collection of fashion and beauty videos on Nevanta.

wangdoofunsukh

wangdoofunsukh

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Stick to one single hair care brand, if possible use amla reetha and egg.
Cover your head while traveling.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nevantamedia

Post Reply New Post

Go to top