Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 2 Page 16

madmaxine

IF-Rockerz

madmaxine

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Kyunki Maxine mein kahin na kahin Vidhya chupi hai. Smile

Khushi examined herself in the mirror keenly. She looked lovely tonight. Her sari was pale yellow, her favorite color. Her hair hung loosely to her waist. Her eyes shone with excitement.
"You look very nice!" said Arnav, sidling up behind her. He slid his arms around her waist and dipped his head into the crook of her neck. "Umm'smell nice too," he murmured.

"You, on the other hand, smell pretty bad!" said Khushi, shoving him away. "Go and shower. It's almost time!" she commanded.

"Towel?" he asked.

"Get it yourself, Laad Governor. I need to finish getting dressed," she said, ignoring him, as she ran a comb through her silky hair.

"Where are my clothes?" he asked grumpily.

"In your wardrobe?" she replied cheekily.

"I mean my clothes for tonight Khushi," he said crossly.

"Don't be such a grump. Hari Prakash had them dry cleaned and put them on your shelf right on top," said Khushi not looking up from the mirror.

He ambled over to his wardrobe and made a mess of the neatly arranged clothes in his wardrobe, oblivious to the pile Hari Prakash had placed right on top.

"I can't find it Khushi!" he grumbled, now pulling clothes out randomly and shucking them to the floor. Khushi whipped around and pulled a face. She walked over to him, and picked up the black sherwani prominently displayed right on top and handed it to him.

"Office mein tycoon, ghar pe bas, typhoon hi typhoon!" she muttered under her breath glaring at him. Arnav had the grace to look slightly embarrassed. He went to shower like a lamb. When he emerged 20 minutes later, freshly showered and shaved, he looked and smelt much better. Khushi had finished dressing and was lounging on the bed, watching him change.

"How was your day?" she asked, as he threw the towel off and reached for the pajama bottoms.

"Meh. OK. Same old. I need a new secretary. This one's no good," he complained.

"I thought you said she was doing fine," said Khushi, as Arnav made a face and sat down on the bed to adjust the churidar bottoms properly.

"She's slow. Also, I think she has a crush on me. She starts giggling and blushing whenever I say anything to her. It's annoying!" said Arnav. "Also, who the f**k invented these weird tight pants. I hate them. Why can't I wear a suit?" he barked.

Khushi knelt down to help him adjust the folds on the churidar, and grinned up at him. "Next time, pick a 50 year old battle-axe. Not a 22 year old, fresh out of college. Of course she's in love with you. Look at you. All hot and sexy and confident and arrogant. Women love that stuff, and you know it!" she said.

"You think I'm hot and sexy?" asked Arnav, slyly.

"Only after you shower!"

"I'm showered now!"

"We were expected downstairs 5 minutes ago."

"What's 10 minutes more? We have time for a quickie," he said, reaching for his wife.

She swatted him away like a fly. "Don't you dare get my hair mussed. It took me ages to get it look just so. Wear the sherwani and let's go down now!" said Khushi. ASR preferred to pick his battles. And this one was not even worth the fight. He wore the Sherwani, while she rummaged around for something in the cupboard.

He ran a hasty comb through his still slick hair and turned around to see his wife holding a cream colored stole out to him.

"Do I have to? Those things poke?" he complained.

"Yes, you do. And it's just for a few hours. Don't be a baby!" said Khushi, arranging it around his shoulders the way she liked it to be. She picked an imaginary piece of lint off his sherwani, smoothed the creases out and rested her hands on his shoulders.

"You look very nice! Should we go down now?" asked Khushi.

"Just one moment. I have something for you," said Arnav, pulling something out of the pocket of the blazer he'd discarded after coming home from work.

"What is it?" she asked, like all women, excited at the prospect of a gift.

"Sit down," he said, pointing to the bed. She sat obediently. He opened a small, flat blue box. Inside it lay a pair of exquisite diamond earrings. She gasped, as he indicated that she should try them on.

"You wear your mother's anklets and my mother's bangles. I wanted to give you something too," he said.

"Thank you!" she said, taking off the earrings she'd worn and slipping his gift on instead. She stood in front of the mirror, preening. Admiring the glint of the diamonds as they caught the light. "They are beautiful Arnav!" she said, "Thank you." She stood on her toes and planted a light kiss on his lips.

"You're very welcome. Where's my gift?" he asked, eyebrows raised.

"Party ke baad. Samjhe aap? Now, let's go down please," she said.

"Do you really have a gift or were you just referring to yourself?" he asked mildly.

"I thought you preferred me to any material gift?" she replied.

"Oh, I do. I absolutely do. Just curious," he said.

"Remember Jaadu hai nasha hai?" she asked.

"Don't I just!" he sighed nostalgically.

"I think it's time we found ourselves a new song. How about Bheege honth tere? I thought I would'" she bent and whispered the rest in his ear and grinned as he stiffened at her words.

"Let's just get this party over with!" he said, grabbing her hand.

"Happy 1st wedding anniversary Mr.Raizada," she said to him, as they walked down the stairs to join their family and friends who were waiting to celebrate with them.

"The party's just beginning, Mrs.Raizada," he winked, and pulled her close, his arm around her waist. 

Happy First Anniversary IPK forumwasis. 

Cheers!
Vidhya

Check out the Index for other works. I recommend Jealousy and some of the work classified as shit. Rest is really crap. 

Edited by madmaxine - 06 June 2012 at 12:56pm

The following 303 member(s) liked the above post:

bhalleakshu23harini19einstein88farha451288Shini.Shiva86Lovenallrithuparnaarshiiiuchuramansweety3773shravs_18LIDIYABARUNnightangel_menyansrosalie_24anjaanichokri-aliyah-lostintheashesfathimaa98Arhidrooler567arhifan_loveraakanksha2302NaLeyton23vvinibushrakakshayaarunCoffeeMoChaconfusion2MvDiva25ArnavKiKhushixyzw231shilpi_issobegumapoorva12sharmaVampstwinkle662miffy56gagsyprayasbanetta10elle22mistletoe22rafnalilkrup4urachanarockMizhiluv angelDee-SWAN123lexaxelhillynutsshivani15lmathew77kvgmatriGargeenam_adi321abcfrockstarMaankiMariammelovemayurmons_mbdancedanceRRglamourbirdmalosefan09ruchshahBajaj.rbspongebobchicksoni_mdlimitlesschweetybebuAmmyRidz4EverwinchfireChocoBloc_12DevilwaysawwwwwwwKaaminiJhaasrlovesmeDikshi92moonlight99Bazzingacmileyfreakythe_breezesai_nehaKhuarvmaliinluvwivARHIdarkninjahatathbristiNutsandDoltsnRiyatinkerbeldhulanyaraparigaddee1001disha7voldemortsamspriyanka09arhifrvrAchinta97ArshiAnalystSim1234anyabellpikudikaipkknd_loverdroolernandy94nimra21ipkknd_gbdfantmowladhwanimehta23.Kryptonite.punya25citi..Raizada..unforgetable112TanumonTouchOfArHiblackdice1001barfipink.lotusBestesyOnlookerIPKKNDbigfansini1234soulspiritleanne_19831DAlicepoolovesarnavrockinggirl5freezieExquisiteOrchidhirahira186inspiringstarsmultifaceted-Siaa-ArhiIPKKNDoh.petite.oneSuniOrion_NneverbeforekarismaMairaKhan1180FireboltSyedaFaizarenee27yusambatgirl67NmyraDarkDovenancynairTeleFanGlimmerappy_12-Devanshi-shaam91Psychedelicmeghnasmedha16seabeautyMarciHADmishtiimmayurfan-Ishana-Honkytonkkajenkashkriyahoney_princessyongshinRozy77Lifu18hemvbpheonix24ms_1991zobshehsuadvanispsharmilavikadesigirlKaShCrazyAneesanihitaEimenEnchantedsparikhhighonshowsnishijpatelsman-Paro-meera30magss24sweetygirl28Razz22Lekshmic7sowmyadhariniarhi101Scintillating-Shobhu21-Cute_Galsmileyhug7679minimuffin86sneaky-ajlittlemoidevishreepinkpearlzmusic1swetha_ch..Damsel..-.Pearl.-N0306JaponicanareshSVArhiDeewaniparu_roxplease6nature-lover-Manal.A-N.MussarratarshiyanapurplekidhararnavhoopoearnaushinonasiMaddy1270gifttagbarsitamelihoney-Medha-AbiLuvsArshilastdesirestar_fan1-ShwSha-ameena671gowri1712Ni1234JerryTheMousesavvy05-Risha_ipkknd-velanginiprpk525zafimolten_lavaCDlovecherry227Edella17Yellow.arshi_karishnewmoon2011RB81--sumana13--roops82--Siva--lara3110rupzloveuAanya.Krishnaluv94Jyo.manjhashonagudiaareeba_blossom...Pwincess...-Garima--monalisa-debby_11KaranShilpa:)curledupmoodie.foodie.Euphoria.desisweetheart9boyznakacityoflightsflowers4utinseldrunkiiebabe--Nargis--NaughtynattyserialjunkieAngelTeenladdoo598Simi939Bigbang_GD.Jazz.MrDarcyfanNaach_BasantiNidsubh007-aparna-Suchi.RKookiemonsterLyssaPieMephistoGayuArnavajoopCravingKhanaNewbiesoapfansilvia1999aartipartyy--Amy--Arshi.Sugi.IPKpolly_mk-wintergreen-.Nightingale...-Dark_Fantasy-MysticRiverdobrevagasms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: Time for a new song..." in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BlueMystique

IF-Rockerz

BlueMystique

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Hey Maxine!

I am sorry i haven't edited, but I was in the office, just got home!

Anniversary surprise? Love it!Smile

"Office mein tycoon, ghar pe bas, typhoon hi typhoon!"  Love the line! Funny and punny, lol

It was sweet and cute and adorable and hot at the end!

Loved it!Smile

Edited by BlueMystique - 06 June 2012 at 7:10pm

-Risha_ipkknd-

IF-Rockerz

-Risha_ipkknd-

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Office me tycoon ghar pe bus typhoon hi typhoonLOLAww I totally loved that-poor guy ain't customised for wearing churidaars :P Ah!and diamonds are a girl's best friends :D Bheege hoth tere?I stiffened along with Arnav too!! Loved it!Happy anniversary everyone :)

Edited by Risha_ipkknd - 07 June 2012 at 12:44am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

confusion2pink.lotussini1234-Siaa-PsychedelicArhiDeewanilittlemoicurledupmadmaxine

gunjanmkj

IF-Dazzler

gunjanmkj

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Office me tycoon ghar pe bus typhoon hi typhoonROFL he's such a kid..cdnt evn wear d churidar pants properlyLOLisnt he just so adorableHeart
i guess d earrings r beautiful..his choice,n she's wearing itSmile
jaadu hai nasha hai..bheege honth tere..nw dats *ahem ahem*
loved d update!!
happy anniversary ipkknd!!

Edited by gunjanmkj - 06 June 2012 at 7:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxine

-Devanshi-

Goldie

-Devanshi-

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
KSBKBT much???lolzz!!

Haha...this was such a typical hubby-wifey OS with your added witticisms ofcourse!!!
Office mein tycoon,ghar mein typhoon hi typhoon!!!!ROFL
Loved how khushi is not naive in this one!!!
She called him hot and sexy...haha!!!!
It was sweet of him to get her those earrings!!
The last line is soo true...ek saal hogaya but right now...its just the beginning...interval bhi nahi hua hain!!!LOL

madmaxine

appy_12

Goldie

appy_12

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Very cute Maxine.. This was real.. Wives are like that, they order their men around, and tese men in question, however ruthless or intimidating they may be at their workplace or outside their room, they bow down to their ladies.. :) I've seen my cousins ordering their hubbies away! :P Don't ask what I was doing in their room. :P

And I'd love to see ArHi like this.. Apne tabele mein romance karne ka permission toh hai, lekin uske baad, muje ye bhi chahiye! :P My economics text is right. Human wants are unlimited! :D

Main bhi vhahthi thi ki mein bhi kuch likhoon anniversary ke 'shubh avsar' par, but with the prep going at its present pace, nahin baba.. risk nahin lena mujhe! Aise hi theek hoon. Aap logon ke OSs padhke, I'm satisfied! :P

Happy 1st anniversary to you too, Maxine! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasimadmaxine

CDlove

IF-Rockerz

CDlove

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Happy first year anniversary !

Awesome one maxine Big smile

madmaxine

dobrevagasms

IF-Stunnerz