MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

Rumor:Roadies 9 winner is Arsh Sherif

rosemanya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

there is a rumor all around facebook that arsh sharif is the winner .🤢.
That literally sucks because he is the one which eliminated out favorite roadie,Vikas.
.arsh looks gay and acts like a girl *all * the time..and all that overacting when he got beated up like *once*...n he cnt evn wake up til 6...so damn undeserving...vinay wud have been better if not vikas or kanak😭
N if arsh would win,vikas woudn't win...ARSH SUCKS BIG TIME...!!😕
Another flop winner after aanchal..!! Nooo..i soo wanted vikas or kanak to win..!😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-raVen- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If its true then i'll b quite pleased with this result. He eliminated Vikas ... YES.. but this show is every person for themselves. He did perform the Vegas show boys task the best. And after getting beat up by those two giants last week ( & they were really throwing hard punches & kicks , i've seen in the uncensored video) he refused to give up , that was great to see. He has won my respect after that. And its not his fault that Raghu made the task from beating to sleeping after that...
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
[B][/B]well if this is true i am happy.. i want either pratima or arsh to win this show..vikas kanak such a politicians nd history says no politician can win this show at the end:) nd arsh watever gal looking or gay who cares?? now he got chance nd performing..thts it!
rosemanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

[B][/B]well if this is true i am happy.. i want either pratima or arsh to win this show..vikas kanak such a politicians nd history says no politician can win this show at the end:) nd arsh watever gal looking or gay who cares?? now he got chance nd performing..thts it!

i also wanted pratima or vikas 2 win..!!
natasha-remix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

i donot think arsh deserves to win

i think any one out of ...kanak/ vikas/vinay/himani or maybe even pratima can win.

cos these guys atleast have some substance to them...! .

rosemanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: natasha-remix

i donot think arsh deserves to win

i think any one out of ...kanak/ vikas/vinay/himani or maybe even pratima can win.

cos these guys atleast have some substance to them...! .

true,and arsh was voted out in the first vote out..i think tht person shud win who has survived from the starting...cuz he has gone through the most..!!
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This season Roadies are all whiners and Arsh is a contant whiner. I couldnt beleive that he coldnt even brave the cold and sleep for ONE nite.. I normally dont swear but the way he was making faces n showing off his so called valour to stay awake, i couldntt help swearing him with a 6er.. 

This guy doesnt deserve to be in top 5 even
Edited by monu_tan - 11 years ago
-raVen- thumbnail
He may not have won Roadies , but he has won everyone's respect... Whenever he got the chance he performed...[BR
didnt played dirty politics...
Respect for u Arsh!!Edited by RoadiesFan - 11 years ago
-raVen- thumbnail
He may not have won Roadies , but he has won everyone's respect... Whenever he got the chance he performed...
didnt played dirty politics..
Respect for u Arsh!!!!
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
me upset very much..atlast tht gandhey kanak final mey!! and tht grp makes it..i hate roadies:@