Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rosemanya

rosemanya

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged

there is a rumor all around facebook that arsh sharif is the winner .Dead.
That literally sucks because he is the one which eliminated out favorite roadie,Vikas.
.arsh looks gay and acts like a girl *all * the time..and all that overacting when he got beated up like *once*...n he cnt evn wake up til 6...so damn undeserving...vinay wud have been better if not vikas or kanakCry
N if arsh would win,vikas woudn't win...ARSH SUCKS BIG TIME...!!Confused
Another flop winner after aanchal..!! Nooo..i soo wanted vikas or kanak to win..!Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Env_shailjacheers786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rumor:Roadies 9 winner is Arsh Sherif" in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-raVen-

-raVen-

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
If its true then i'll b quite pleased with this result. He eliminated Vikas ... YES.. but this show is every person for themselves. He did perform the Vegas show boys task the best. And after getting beat up by those two giants last week ( & they were really throwing hard punches & kicks , i've seen in the uncensored video) he refused to give up , that was great to see. He has won my respect after that. And its not his fault that Raghu made the task from beating to sleeping after that...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cheers786

FaultInOurStars

IF-Rockerz

FaultInOurStars

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
[B][/B]well if this is true i am happy.. i want either pratima or arsh to win this show..vikas kanak such a politicians nd history says no politician can win this show at the end:) nd arsh watever gal looking or gay who cares?? now he got chance nd performing..thts it!

-raVen-

rosemanya

rosemanya

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tuntunituntuni

[B][/B]well if this is true i am happy.. i want either pratima or arsh to win this show..vikas kanak such a politicians nd history says no politician can win this show at the end:) nd arsh watever gal looking or gay who cares?? now he got chance nd performing..thts it!
i also wanted pratima or vikas 2 win..!!

natasha-remix

IF-Dazzler

natasha-remix

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged

i donot think arsh deserves to win

i think any one out of ...kanak/ vikas/vinay/himani or maybe even pratima can win.

cos these guys atleast have some substance to them...! .

shri kannan

rosemanya

rosemanya

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by natasha-remix

i donot think arsh deserves to win

i think any one out of ...kanak/ vikas/vinay/himani or maybe even pratima can win.

cos these guys atleast have some substance to them...! .

true,and arsh was voted out in the first vote out..i think tht person shud win who has survived from the starting...cuz he has gone through the most..!!

monu_tan

IF-Rockerz

monu_tan

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
This season Roadies are all whiners and Arsh is a contant whiner. I couldnt beleive that he coldnt even brave the cold and sleep for ONE nite.. I normally dont swear but the way he was making faces n showing off his so called valour to stay awake, i couldntt help swearing him with a 6er.. 

This guy doesnt deserve to be in top 5 even

Edited by monu_tan - 15 June 2012 at 1:05am

-raVen-

-raVen-

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
He may not have won Roadies , but he has won everyone's respect... Whenever he got the chance he performed...[BR
didnt played dirty politics...
Respect for u Arsh!!

Edited by RoadiesFan - 23 June 2012 at 9:47pm

FaultInOurStars

Post Reply New Post

Go to top