Balika Vadhu

1000 and counting!!! - My views n 'unaskd' advice.

QuagMyred thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I didnt use to watch BV until its 1000th episode but the entry of our 'knight in shining armour' did the trick for me.
So as per the current storyline is going, I think Ashi would have a one sided crush on our collector saab and is coming to Jaitsar to evaluate her chances. And then she will meet THE ANANDI, will become totally awestruck by her TRAGIC STORY, resilience and demeanor, tell everything to Shiv and then will be surprised to just see the certain glimpse of 'love'.
She wouldnt be a Gauri but a second Anandi when she realises the same 'love' in Anandi's eyes. So Sacrifices and alll!!!!!
She will support Dadisa and get them together.
This will prove some good to our angel. I  just guess and hope.
But MY BIGGEST HOPES ARE ---
1. ONE DAY SHIV PROPOSES TO ANANDI IN 'GHAJINI' WALA 'SANJAY SINGHANIA' STYLE. BLATANTLY SAYS 'I LOVE YOU...MUJHSE SHAADI KAROGI?'.
2. ONE DAY SOMEBODY SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT ANANDI ABOUT HER BELONGING TO A 'GAANV' AND SHIV OVERHEARS IT. AND THEN HE DECIDES THAT  ANANDI WOULD STUDY AND ALSO BECOME A COLLECTOR - THE BIGGEST 'TAMAACHA' ON GAGA'S UGLY FACES...

Well ! These are just pure dreams I know but I really it happens...
Lets pray to the CV's.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iffan_1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeaH..😍hoping these dreams do come true...
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
There is age limit for IAS exam.
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: elasingh

There is age limit for IAS exam.

IAS age limit is 30 years...Anandi is abt 24-25 so she's still got 5 years to appear for IAS