India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Don't agree

suganain Goldie
suganain
suganain

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 9:56am | IP Logged

dudes u have got to understand that JAssi is JESSSICA....she just changed her apperance tto show her inside beauty outside........Sure some people are being nyce to her because they want her to like Gumour but some people admire Jessica's beauty...the only way Jassi could show her beauty was to be Jessica....u guys are so dumb....when later Malika and Aryan find out they will be shocked it's Jassi but also because of the beauty she showed outside....... DUH! You guys are so closeminded!  You couldn't get that!LOLLOLLOL

Jots Goldie
Jots
Jots

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:24am | IP Logged

I AGREE WITH YOU CHITRA 100%, EXACTLY WHAT I WAS GONNA SAY,

AND YEH TRUE IF EVERYTHING HAPPENED HOW WE EXPECTED IT TO THEN WE WOULD HAVE NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT OR DISAGREE WITH Tongue

JOTSBig smile

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Hi Suganain,

Just like many other issues regarding this show, people have differences of opinion. Some people like Jassi's new look and some don't.  We each are entitled to our own opinion and have the right to feel the way we do.

I request that you present your argument in a more logical way rather than resorting to calling other members "dumb" and "closeminded" as these insults will not help support your argument and are hurtful towards other members.

Embrace the differences we have in opinion b/c this is what makes life so fun and interesting!  Like Chitra mentioned, what a boring world this would be if we all were the same and felt the same way about everything. 

(i know if everyone was like me, life would be one boring place....everyone would be so nerdy LOL).

Anjali

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali308

Hi Suganain,

Just like many other issues regarding this show, people have differences of opinion. Some people like Jassi's new look and some don't.  We each are entitled to our own opinion and have the right to feel the way we do.

I request that you present your argument in a more logical way rather than resorting to calling other members "dumb" and "closeminded" as these insults will not help support your argument and are hurtful towards other members.

Embrace the differences we have in opinion b/c this is what makes life so fun and interesting!  Like Chitra mentioned, what a boring world this would be if we all were the same and felt the same way about everything. 

(i know if everyone was like me, life would be one boring place....everyone would be so nerdy LOL).

Anjali

yeah!
kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jprasad

Originally posted by anjali308

Hi Suganain,

Anjali

yeah!

True.

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
i,m 3rd thatLOLEmbarrassed
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top