Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Thanks sree for the update.

It was quite disappointing that nothing of that happened what we all were expecting.

I think that now they are going to span this Pori business for few days or perhaps few weeks or even to this extent that Disha leaves the DK's house and like rat mentioned in some post that  DK and Pori. will be getting married. 

It is really going on my nerves now that why these Guhas make everything thing so complicated. Well now the only option is to either just wait and watch without having any expectation or just stop watching TD.

maja😑🀒

queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Sree,

Thanks for the detailed update.Really appreciate it!!

I'll be posting my take on this epi. later in the day. Looks like Pori is going to be at the helm of affairs at the Sehgal house-hold for a while. Dk was better of in the egoic mode. Looks like  for now, will have to tolerate this soopy-weepy DK, for some more days!!!!

Mink @ work ..........chat later!!!

jingle thumbnail

thanks for the update

sakina thumbnail

thanks alot sre once again a superb update ....πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

what is disha doing ... hadnt she praid that dk should stay with her ... then why the hell is she telling suhas that she will come to bhosle house for good .... 😑

as someone said before we shouldnt expect anything and just enjoy each episode.... but im sorry i just cant enjoy this one 😑...

i just fail to understand dishas behaviour ...why dk behaves this way is understandable he isnt certain enough about dishas feelings for him .... but why is disha still up to leave him 😑😑😑

ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
THATS NOT FAIR DISHA IS THE BAHU DON'T SUMS GET THAT! disha does all that and pori gets credit/ thanks a lot for update sree! seriousley thats not fair poor dk and dish! they were crying they really love each other😭
saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx for the update....i hopt they dont drag the serial too much
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks Sree. I think finally Pori might be teh ones who unite Disha and DK together as she loves Ved and DK, But if she is unable to then I think what rat said is due to happen.

Why not Suhas open her open and mention something? How come Sumithra did not ask Disha if her mother is here how come she is staying at DK's?

shahidlover24 thumbnail

Thx for the awesum update!

Nachos thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanx for the update..

I am really sorry to say this but now Sumitra is irritating me..Is she stupid. or has she just lost her mind?? She was better of when she was sleeping through the whole episode.

😊 Naina

icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
THANKS 4 THE UPDATE SREE_20