India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Update for April 28th

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Disha gets hurt in her upper part of the hand. She has a small bruise. Dk and Sum are holding her. Ved asks Gargi ti give him the knife. She is crying. Ved says i have lost my father and now do not want to lose you. So give it to me. She gives the knife. Ved places the knife on a stand there. Gargi is telling him come we both will og somewhere. Suddenly, Ved comes near Gargi and slaps her. Gargi is shocked. Then, the nxet scene has the police putting handcuffs on Gargi. Ved  is standing near her. This takes place out of the house. Nobody else is there. Gargi looks at her son. Ved remembers the words that his mom said that she killed Dhruv. He is very upset. Gargi keeps looking at him when the police take her. But he does not look at her and goes in.

Inside, DK is putting a bandage over Disha's hand. He is asking is it paining. Disha gives a small cry with pain as he is helping her with the bandage and says ya, it is paining. (At this point, my cable went Blank).

Gargi is being taken to the police jeep by the lady constables.While entering the jeep, a car passes and stops. Suhas is in it. Seeing Gargi taken to the police station, Suhas is happy. She smiles. Gargi is even more wild. She stares at her. Suhas says My daughter is durga , not draupadi, she will not be the cause for fight between brothers, she will unite brothers, i had told you this. Now this has happned. It means you fail and my daughter Disha won. Gargi just stares at her and gets into the jeep.

Ved is in his room looking at Gargi's photo. He is upset. Disha comes in. He tells him that he must be worried that his mom is arrested. Ved says he must be the first son in the world who is not upset bcos his mom is in jail. He is upset about another thing. When Ved is saying this, DK comes into the room. But Ved and Disha do not notice this. Ved continues to say that brother thinks i am with Gargi and am involved in all bad things that Gargi did. Yes, i was with her for sometime but bcos i wanted to know what she was upto. Disha says then be bold and tell this to DK. Ved asks her if he tells him , then will he agree? DK hears to everything. Ved then sees DK and stops speaking. DK tells Disha that her mother has come. Disha goes out to meet Suhas. DK and Ved look at each other. DK just oges out leaving Ved worried thatDK does not understand him.

Suhas and Disha are talking. Suhas says she was very happy to see Gargi being arrested. I came her to congratulate you as Sum became alright. But when I saw Gargi's fate, i was really happy. I have to congratulate you for two things now. Your biggest  hurdle in your married life is removed, she says. Just then, Sum comes there calling for bahu. She sees Disha. She asks Disha where Bahu is. Suhas is shocked. Disha looks at her with sadness in her face. Disha introduces Suhas to Sum. Sum says your daughter is very nice. Just then, Pori comes there and says sorry i was away and could not hear you. Its time for your medicines, lets go in mummyji, she says. Suhas looks angrily at Disha. Disha tries to explain to her when she says she will ask the person who is responsible for all this. She goes into DK's room. DK is talking to the police over the phone and tells the police that all charges against Gargi are true and that she should get proper punishment. Seeing Suhas, he disconnects the phone. Suhas asks him you had given me a promise that you would take care of your wife Disha. You said these are words written on a stone. Then where are the words that you wrote on the stone. You married Pori, i will now see to it that I take Disha along with me. DK tries to tell her but she goes away. She then sees Disha and tells her that the problem with her is she is very good and all maKe use of this. Disha then opens her mouth to tell her the fact. But she sees Sum there and stops. Suhas is very angry and just starts to go out of the house. Disha asks her will you not hug me? Suhas turns and hugs her. Disha says she is doing this only for mummy. DK is standing there and watching. He has tears in his eyes. Disha says you go now, i will come to Bhonsle house forever in some days. Suhas asks her pakka to which Disha replies positively. DK is in tears. Disha looks at him after answering.

DK is in his room crying,Disha goes to her room and is crying too. A very nice background song runs. THey dream of the nice times otgether. The song's jist is if this is not love, then what are these feelings? They show clips of Disha nad DK in tears.

Disha is crying when Pori comes there. She tells Disha that she is fed up of acting and is going to tell Sum the truth that Disha is her bahu. Disha stops her and tells her that for some days ,you play this drama , when Sum gets alright, you can go to your place. Pori agrees. Butin mind, she tells to herself that she is not going anywhere, but is going to become the malkin of this house and Ved's wife.

DK is sitting in his room and crying ,thinking about Disha when Sum comes there calling for him. He wipes his tears and gets up. Sum says look, who i have brought. It is Ved. Sum comes in with Ved and tells DK that she want them to be together. Its so many years since she saw them together. She asks them to sit together so that she can see them both in one sight. They both sit on the bed very close. Disha is there, happy to see this. Pori also comes there. Sum starts to cry. DK asks the reason. She says she got reminded of Dhruv and says if he had seen this, he would have been happy. DK and Ved get up and hug her. THey both look at each other, but do not show any emotions towards each other. Sum then calls for bahu. Disha is about to go when she realises as Pori makes a noise. Pori goes forward. DK touches Ved's head. Sum asks them to hug each other. Disha looks worried as Pori goes there and gets all attention.

eran Goldie
eran
eran

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:09am | IP Logged

thanks for the update!!!!

things are not seeming to go well at the moment! but all we can do is wait and watch!!!!Cry

love eran!!!!

Nisu Goldie
Nisu
Nisu

Ms. IF Romantic(Romantic Dialogue)

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Thank you Sree.  I guess Disha will live afterall.  Maybe DK can play doctor some other time.Wink
NEHA*S_JANO_JAI IF-Dazzler
NEHA*S_JANO_JAI
NEHA*S_JANO_JAI

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:11am | IP Logged

oooohhhhhhhhh nnnoooooo.....CryCryCry

I hope this misunderstandig will be over soon

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:16am | IP Logged

hi

thanks for the update sree very good and sad at the same tim ei guess they will drag this pori isue and please someone posted saying that Dk marries Pori for sum sake well hooe not becuase i won't be watching TD again........i just hope Dk and Disha come closer..CryAngry

I am very sad...CryCry

samy

susan Newbie
susan
susan

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Thanx Sree. I love your updates.
SALESHNI Senior Member
SALESHNI
SALESHNI

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:24am | IP Logged

thanks for the preview really appreciate.

U R GREAaTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:24am | IP Logged
thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a bunch sree. u made my day. after reading the update .................Clap

Go to top