Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

why is mona buttoning pradeep shirt (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
I hope Pradeep can go to the bathroom by himself. When Anushka was aghast that Rajbir can't do "shoo-shoo" on his own, she probably had no idea that her would-be-lover was even worse.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prattscs-07Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why is mona buttoning pradeep shirt (Page 4)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cs-07

IF-Dazzler

cs-07

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
omg

i loved this thread

LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prattsDabulls23

pratts

pratts

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbtv_india

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Mona's ans to Anu abt buttoning Pradeep's shirt..."Main Pradeep ke buttons baarah salonse karti aayi hoon"  I went WTH is wrong with this woman Geek Is he a dudh peeta bachcha? Unhappy

Mona why don't you nurse lil Pradeep while you are at buttoning his shirt...He can go around sleep with any woman but you sure will button his shirt, Make paranthas and nurse him.

Pradeep par 2 women hav Haqq Evil Smile

Mona = Upper half
Rest female species = Lower half LOL

Grrr Angry

This is the funniest idea, and next episode will air Pradeep wearing a shirt with odd number of buttons, and Mona & Anu fighting over that one button, and Pradeep says that he'll find a 3rd girl to do that, so they both don't fight with each other. Just then Rajbeer comes running, and buttons it for his dad.

OMG you guys are really funny LOLLOLLOL

But seriously the least they can do is show Mona having some self-respect

Thats all I ask as a viewer...Please let Mona maintain her sense of self-respect...

The only thing I want Mona to do with Pradeep's shirt is rip it, tear it, in fact go to his house and say I washed his clothes, I ironed them and now I will tear them all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07Dabulls23

unniknairtcr

Groupbie

unniknairtcr

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
there was no need for mona to button his shirt,the way they both were looking at each other,i felt like vomiting, on both s face,especially mona s face .every time when she meets pradeep she is like a young girl loving at 1st sight
there was also no need of anushka s presence.or they should  nt ve invited mona. when somebody comes to see their daughter,what opinion  be there in their minds about her big brother. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prattsmegustajalebics-07Dabulls23

smrity2012

smrity2012

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by unniknairtcr

there was no need for mona to button his shirt,the way they both were looking at each other,i felt like vomiting, on both s face,especially mona s face .every time when she meets pradeep she is like a young girl loving at 1st sight
there was also no need of anushka s presence.or they should  nt ve invited mona. when somebody comes to see their daughter,what opinion  be there in their minds about her big brother. 

That is the same point I wanted to say, if there are some new people at your place ( may be they are not your to in laws) you don't like to introduce your eldest son's to be wife and ex wife..which elderly person on earth will be so insane to have 2 DILs together to create a big scene.

And, yes Mona needs to be strong and show some self respect for a change, she doesn't need to look at Pradeep with a pleadge and helpless wayDead. I don't see any love or attachment when they look at each other, for me it is Mona trying to beg him for come back and Pradeep is like you never be my wife, was and always been my maid.Angry

It is the funniest scene ever for me to see a lady buttoning shirt and when they are already separated.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pratts

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.