Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

why is mona buttoning pradeep shirt (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

NandyLove

Goldie

NandyLove

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
LOL    LOL    LOL    LOL    LOL    LOL 

ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why is mona buttoning pradeep shirt (Page 3)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sars.

IF-Rockerz

Sars.

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Yeaah. Pradeep's hands have gone for a walk.

smrity2012

smrity2012

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratts

Originally posted by Kalapi

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Why is Anushka invited?  She is just a mistress-Other woman. Divorce is not final so they are just a couple having an affair nothing more..
And isn't inviting Anuskha is like inviting 'trouble" himself, I mean has Indian society progressed so much that a 'would be' Samdhaan are ok with a Mistress and ex-wife all in the boat, when talking about a serious matter as a daughter/son's marriage...God I am soo old fashion...Confused

Exactly!!!! Who would invite the second maybe, could be, would be, to a family event like that.  What image would somebody really get if they were planning to marry into that family.  Telling them about it in all honesty is one thing but to invite her in the function is just plain ridiculous AngryAngry I too dont understand the rationale of anushka being there for every family function.
Honestly please keep some link and reasonable actions when you are showing a middle class family invited another family for their daughter's "rishtay" and you have on board all your DIL s to be and X, oh give me a break!! which Indian family has become so modern and starts behaving like western culture...I guess even in western culture people don't invite X,Y, Z..

I know it is just TV serial and it doesn't need to be so logical and reasonable..but we viweres do apply our brain and thats when it feels weried!!

Also, all these time when Tani and Mathav both are missing nobody questioned and realized why those two are missing and what Madhav is doing when every one else is on the dinning table. Is he sleeping somewhere?  Does it take so much time and common sense to put 2 & 2 together...even the smartest lady Anushka shudn't miss it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pratts

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Mona's ans to Anu abt buttoning Pradeep's shirt..."Main Pradeep ke buttons baarah salonse karti aayi hoon"  I went WTH is wrong with this woman Geek Is he a dudh peeta bachcha? Unhappy

Mona why don't you nurse lil Pradeep while you are at buttoning his shirt...He can go around sleep with any woman but you sure will button his shirt, Make paranthas and nurse him.

Pradeep par 2 women hav Haqq Evil Smile

Mona = Upper half
Rest female species = Lower half LOL

Grrr Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mbtv_indiasmrity2012prattscs-07-Amri-

smrity2012

smrity2012

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Mona's ans to Anu abt buttoning Pradeep's shirt..."Main Pradeep ke buttons baarah salonse karti aayi hoon"  I went WTH is wrong with this woman Geek Is he a dudh peeta bachcha? Unhappy

Mona why don't you nurse lil Pradeep while you are at buttoning his shirt...He can go around sleep with any woman but you sure will button his shirt, Make paranthas and nurse him.

Mona = Upper half

Grrr Angry
I understand all these Serials they have to show a woman who loves her husband immensely but to a extent till the lady doesn't lose her self dignity , what Ekta is showing here for Mona is really cheap. A woman shudn't show any respect to a guy who is sleeping with another lady when he was married , Mona shudn't have any soft part for a guy who dumps her like trash not even thought for their kids. Here Mona is buttoning him like a child and pamper him like her baby..awwwful...at least please show Mona may have softness for him inside but upfront she is getting very tough that Pradeep never seen before. Mona is nice to her in laws but when it comes to Pradeep she is not old Mona anymore...that change has to be brought and she should be given some dignity.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prattscs-07Dabulls23

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Mona = Upper half

Grrr Angry

God Varsha, u rock ROFL upper half MOna and Lower halfROFL,

well Mona was doing a lot of things with P for 12 yrs Embarrassed, why just stop at buttoning Mona...

WTH...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prattscs-07Dabulls23

NYC123

NYC123

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Last couple of episodes were really stupid when a potential groom comes to see Tanni, everything about that meeting was stupid and made absolutely no sense. Getting her ex-boyfriend's Madhav's family and married son's girl friend Anushaka. Where in hell does all that happen?? it was all so unrealistic and just a futile attempt to create some family drama and masala...turned out to be a crappy episode. Made Pradeep's dad look like a total fool, both Madhav and Jatin's families were humiliated. Buttoning Pradeep's shirt was also looking so fake, she won't let him touch her in the elevator but is ever-ready to button his shirt and fix his tie. seriously WTH?? Looks like EK ran out of ideas to get Pradeep and Mona together :) and where were the kids when all this drama was going on?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prattsKalapi

mbtv_india

Groupbie

mbtv_india

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Mona = Upper half

Grrr Angry

This is the funniest idea, and next episode will air Pradeep wearing a shirt with odd number of buttons, and Mona & Anu fighting over that one button, and Pradeep says that he'll find a 3rd girl to do that, so they both don't fight with each other. Just then Rajbeer comes running, and buttons it for his dad.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prattsKalapics-07Dabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.