Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

polarityx thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
because a grown up loser man don't know how to button up his shirt.. and never got it right till now.. and what a loser Mona is? 
pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kalapi

And isn't inviting Anuskha is like inviting 'trouble" himself, I mean has Indian society progressed so much that a 'would be' Samdhaan are ok with a Mistress and ex-wife all in the boat, when talking about a serious matter as a daughter/son's marriage...God I am soo old fashion...πŸ˜•

Exactly!!!! Who would invite the second maybe, could be, would be, to a family event like that.  What image would somebody really get if they were planning to marry into that family.  Telling them about it in all honesty is one thing but to invite her in the function is just plain ridiculous 😑😑 I too dont understand the rationale of anushka being there for every family function.
pratts thumbnail
Originally posted by: smrity2012

.After reading all your posts I need to add mine too.

1. Mona buttoning Pradeep's shairt..sorry ,it is really not a reason to be so close or getting back in past, very stupidπŸ˜†  I can see Mona's hair got stuck when she was passing Pradeep or they bumped each other and hair got wrapped on his button which happens in real life ( rarely) but at least it is not intentional and more reasonable.What was shown is the weirdest way to put them together. 

2. Pradeep's family is very modern if they can accept Pradeep's new girl friend why can't they accept Tani's relation with Madhav. If they are having Mona and Anushka roaming around in the same house ( even some modern  family may not have such situation) in front of their to be son in law and declaring them openly then Pradeep's dad shouldn't freak out to hear Tani likes Madhav.  I have see this kind of X,Y,Z wife and in laws together in western countries, not traditional Indian families specially the kind Pradeep's family is.

3. Tani is surprised to see 3rd family , why?? when they arranged the party didn't they know how many people are coming. In these days when people arrange such party there is always head count so Tani shouldn't get big surprise to hear about another family.

4. Finally Anushka and Mona's SIL ..give me a break...they are cooking so much in this small apartment and they don't know where Tani is and with whom she has been talking.

I understand this is drama but please don't show too much crap. Also I like to see more Mona and Vineet  scene than all these family drama.

Oh I so agree with all your points.  regarding tani, yeah how can you go around talking in another room with the guy alone in front of all your family and then decide to tell them at that time about what you want, how about before or after??  Its not like they were going to get her engaged??

The SIL I want to crown her with my pan ASAP.  She is in a house full of people and wants to hunt in the in laws bedroom for a will?? The guy is healthy and not even close to dying and why would u do that??  Whatever happened to her dialogue of Suhasi being the one with all the property, in that case how will the FIL will matter??

I still havent seen yesterdays episode but really why was she buttoning his shirt, he has a mother and a mistress there to do that for him.  Why should she care?? And also they show her all the time worried about what Pradeep will think.  Why??
pratts thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kalapi

I agree!! This is my first ekta serial and now I have learnt my lessonπŸ˜†  The only way I can watch this serial or BALH is to switch off the reasoning function of my brain or else instead of plain entertainment it turns into absolute frustration.  Half the time I am yelling at my TV, cant you see this, WTH is happening, is she blind?, is she dumb and instead of it being leisure time it becomes blood pressure time πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

pratts thumbnail
Originally posted by: rups2408

in reference to your topic... mona is buttoning up P's shirt becoz.. the cvs have no idea at all how to show some logic in the show... and just bring in stoopid twists n turns to increase the trps...😑

where and who are these CVs, can we just slap some sense into them, I mean really could we please, not only are they portraying the female protangonist dumb but also without any self-respect and that is just not acceptable.  How much ever you love somebody or whatever the circumstance self-respect if first and foremost and without that you really cannot achieve anything
..nisaluvrk.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree wid u...i too was very angry seeing dat...gabbar mehbooba...!!!!lol...πŸ˜†
NandzLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜†    πŸ˜†    πŸ˜†    πŸ˜†    πŸ˜†    πŸ˜† 

🀣   🀣   🀣   🀣   🀣
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeaah. Pradeep's hands have gone for a walk.
smrity2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pratts

Exactly!!!! Who would invite the second maybe, could be, would be, to a family event like that.  What image would somebody really get if they were planning to marry into that family.  Telling them about it in all honesty is one thing but to invite her in the function is just plain ridiculous 😑😑 I too dont understand the rationale of anushka being there for every family function.

Honestly please keep some link and reasonable actions when you are showing a middle class family invited another family for their daughter's "rishtay" and you have on board all your DIL s to be and X, oh give me a break!! which Indian family has become so modern and starts behaving like western culture...I guess even in western culture people don't invite X,Y, Z..

I know it is just TV serial and it doesn't need to be so logical and reasonable..but we viweres do apply our brain and thats when it feels weried!!

Also, all these time when Tani and Mathav both are missing nobody questioned and realized why those two are missing and what Madhav is doing when every one else is on the dinning table. Is he sleeping somewhere?  Does it take so much time and common sense to put 2 & 2 together...even the smartest lady Anushka shudn't miss it.

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Mona's ans to Anu abt buttoning Pradeep's shirt..."Main Pradeep ke buttons baarah salonse karti aayi hoon"  I went WTH is wrong with this woman πŸ€“ Is he a dudh peeta bachcha? πŸ˜”

Mona why don't you nurse lil Pradeep while you are at buttoning his shirt...He can go around sleep with any woman but you sure will button his shirt, Make paranthas and nurse him.

Pradeep par 2 women hav Haqq 😈

Mona = Upper half
Rest female species = Lower half πŸ˜†

Grrr 😑