why is mona buttoning pradeep shirt - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Mona's ans to Anu abt buttoning Pradeep's shirt..."Main Pradeep ke buttons baarah salonse karti aayi hoon"  I went WTH is wrong with this woman πŸ€“ Is he a dudh peeta bachcha? πŸ˜”

Mona why don't you nurse lil Pradeep while you are at buttoning his shirt...He can go around sleep with any woman but you sure will button his shirt, Make paranthas and nurse him.

Pradeep par 2 women hav Haqq 😈

Mona = Upper half
Rest female species = Lower half πŸ˜†

Grrr 😑
I understand all these Serials they have to show a woman who loves her husband immensely but to a extent till the lady doesn't lose her self dignity , what Ekta is showing here for Mona is really cheap. A woman shudn't show any respect to a guy who is sleeping with another lady when he was married , Mona shudn't have any soft part for a guy who dumps her like trash not even thought for their kids. Here Mona is buttoning him like a child and pamper him like her baby..awwwful...at least please show Mona may have softness for him inside but upfront she is getting very tough that Pradeep never seen before. Mona is nice to her in laws but when it comes to Pradeep she is not old Mona anymore...that change has to be brought and she should be given some dignity.

Mona's ans to Anu abt buttoning Pradeep's shirt..."Main Pradeep ke buttons baarah salonse karti aayi hoon"  I went WTH is wrong with this woman πŸ€“ Is he a dudh peeta bachcha? πŸ˜”

Mona why don't you nurse lil Pradeep while you are at buttoning his shirt...He can go around sleep with any woman but you sure will button his shirt, Make paranthas and nurse him.

Mona = Upper half

Grrr 😑

God Varsha, u rock 🀣 upper half MOna and Lower half🀣,

well Mona was doing a lot of things with P for 12 yrs 😳, why just stop at buttoning Mona...

WTH...
Last couple of episodes were really stupid when a potential groom comes to see Tanni, everything about that meeting was stupid and made absolutely no sense. Getting her ex-boyfriend's Madhav's family and married son's girl friend Anushaka. Where in hell does all that happen?? it was all so unrealistic and just a futile attempt to create some family drama and masala...turned out to be a crappy episode. Made Pradeep's dad look like a total fool, both Madhav and Jatin's families were humiliated. Buttoning Pradeep's shirt was also looking so fake, she won't let him touch her in the elevator but is ever-ready to button his shirt and fix his tie. seriously WTH?? Looks like EK ran out of ideas to get Pradeep and Mona together :) and where were the kids when all this drama was going on?

Mona = Upper half

Grrr 😑

This is the funniest idea, and next episode will air Pradeep wearing a shirt with odd number of buttons, and Mona & Anu fighting over that one button, and Pradeep says that he'll find a 3rd girl to do that, so they both don't fight with each other. Just then Rajbeer comes running, and buttons it for his dad.
I hope Pradeep can go to the bathroom by himself. When Anushka was aghast that Rajbir can't do "shoo-shoo" on his own, she probably had no idea that her would-be-lover was even worse.
omg

i loved this thread

πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mbtv_india

This is the funniest idea, and next episode will air Pradeep wearing a shirt with odd number of buttons, and Mona & Anu fighting over that one button, and Pradeep says that he'll find a 3rd girl to do that, so they both don't fight with each other. Just then Rajbeer comes running, and buttons it for his dad.

OMG you guys are really funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But seriously the least they can do is show Mona having some self-respect

Thats all I ask as a viewer...Please let Mona maintain her sense of self-respect...

The only thing I want Mona to do with Pradeep's shirt is rip it, tear it, in fact go to his house and say I washed his clothes, I ironed them and now I will tear them all.
there was no need for mona to button his shirt,the way they both were looking at each other,i felt like vomiting, on both s face,especially mona s face .every time when she meets pradeep she is like a young girl loving at 1st sight
there was also no need of anushka s presence.or they should  nt ve invited mona. when somebody comes to see their daughter,what opinion  be there in their minds about her big brother. 

Originally posted by unniknairtcr

there was no need for mona to button his shirt,the way they both were looking at each other,i felt like vomiting, on both s face,especially mona s face .every time when she meets pradeep she is like a young girl loving at 1st sight
there was also no need of anushka s presence.or they should  nt ve invited mona. when somebody comes to see their daughter,what opinion  be there in their minds about her big brother. 

That is the same point I wanted to say, if there are some new people at your place ( may be they are not your to in laws) you don't like to introduce your eldest son's to be wife and ex wife..which elderly person on earth will be so insane to have 2 DILs together to create a big scene.

And, yes Mona needs to be strong and show some self respect for a change, she doesn't need to look at Pradeep with a pleadge and helpless way🀒. I don't see any love or attachment when they look at each other, for me it is Mona trying to beg him for come back and Pradeep is like you never be my wife, was and always been my maid.😑

It is the funniest scene ever for me to see a lady buttoning shirt and when they are already separated.