Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

India-Forums

why is mona buttoning pradeep shirt

pratts Senior Member
pratts
pratts

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
After all that happened why on earth is mona buttoning pradeeps shirt, have his hands gone for a walk. They better have a good enough reason to explain that nonsense.  I was so fuming last night when I saw that.   Why Mona why.  Cant think of any logical scenario to be doing that unless gabbar has taken his haath away aka thakur and anushka is busy dancing mehbooba to gabbarLOLLOL

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

kyunkifan4evrsatyasudhasJannat786sunrise35megustajalebi..nisaluvrk..NandzLuvkkushi06Kalapiuntamedtigresscs-07rups2408Sars.-Gaganjot-ani_grMagical_KaShNkapoor3shanti05Dabulls23

Magical_KaSh IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_KaSh
Magical_KaSh

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged

ur post is making me laugh especially the gabbar and mehbooba ones LOL

well i havent watched the episode js have read the update

so not sure why  mona is buttoning pradeep's shirt Ouch

maybe pradeep is buttoning his shirt and then when mona sees this  she comes and does it Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prattsSars.

pratts Senior Member
pratts
pratts

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bipin2012

ur post is making me laugh especially the gabbar and mehbooba ones LOL

well i havent watched the episode js have read the update

so not sure why  mona is buttoning pradeep's shirt Ouch

maybe pradeep is buttoning his shirt and then when mona sees this  she comes and does it Confused

But why, why, buttoning his shirt, she might as well feed him too!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapics-07Nkapoor3

Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
I am going with it has to be a dream sequence because if it isn't well that just makes no sense

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pratts

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Mona is really silly in doing that after her husband of 12 yrs not only cheated on her but dumped her and moved in their house with his other woman..

Another thing bothered me yesterday was she was telling Tani not to be with Madhav as the new guy was coming to see her and making Tani-madhav guilty with Papa's health..Will deal with their issue later but right now Izzat ka sawal hai.  WTH

Tani Madhav should have walked into LVNG room together and declared their love and wanting to marry...Why not?? Dude coming from America or where ever Jatin came from would understand yaar.

Mona is on my last nerve..and So is Anushka and Mona's devrani...She is the biggest B of the show..

The way Suhasi and her husband were talking abt Mona was like candidate came to see Mona and not Tani...They should be talking abt Tani and qualities instead there was Mona jaap...

Why is Anushka invited?  She is just a mistress-Other woman. Divorce is not final so they are just a couple having an affair nothing more..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

yomammaprattsami_31Naina007-Amri-Kalapics-07Sars.ani_gr_Invincible_Nkapoor3shanti05

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Why is Anushka invited?  She is just a mistress-Other woman. Divorce is not final so they are just a couple having an affair nothing more..
And isn't inviting Anuskha is like inviting 'trouble" himself, I mean has Indian society progressed so much that a 'would be' Samdhaan are ok with a Mistress and ex-wife all in the boat, when talking about a serious matter as a daughter/son's marriage...God I am soo old fashion...Confused

Edited by Kalapi - 06 June 2012 at 10:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ami_31

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

And isn't inviting Anuskha is like inviting 'trouble" himself, I mean has Indian society progressed so much that a 'would be' Samdhaan are ok with a Mistress and ex-wife all in the boat, when talking about a serious matter as a daughter/son's marriage...God I am soo old fashion...Confused

No no sweetie we are not old fashioned...We are modern but with traditional values...This is just EK's sadistic cockamime ideas to show idiotic things...No ILs with brain would invite their son's live in mistress to showing of their daughter's for rishta.  Dont they think what the other family would think of them?  It is not something to be proud of..I am not saying divorces dont happen with indians..They do...But surely no one in right mind be it eastern or western society would do such thing..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

yomammaprattsami_31Naina007Kalapics-07

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kalapi

[QUOTE=Dabulls23]

...Confused

No no sweetie we are not old fashioned...We are modern but with traditional values...This is just EK's sadistic cockamime ideas to show idiotic things...No ILs with brain would invite their son's live in mistress to showing of their daughter's for rishta.  Dont they think what the other family would think of them?  It is not something to be proud of..I am not saying divorces dont happen with indians..They do...But surely no one in right mind be it eastern or western society would do such thing..
Seriously Varsha, Ekta's serials are soo unrealistic...one just have to make sure of the audience sanity level...or might be ekta love to test our patience...ROFL, I just have a good ROFL these days after watching her serials..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

satyasudhasrups2408cs-07Dabulls23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index