Arsha Os-reyaansh will find his kria soon<3

--Nishi-- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys yesterday i gave a try on Swaron os and now am a giving a try on arsha os..My works will dpend on ur reviews...
Ab jo bhi mei likh rahi hun wo sab kunwar's P.o.v think that kunwar is saying u his story...thoda zyadha hogayana ?just imagine thats it😊😊

Kunwar P.o.v:

"Reeyansh!" ,we both blurted out at one go..!

We Looked at each other and smiled...we smiled at our craziness...
COnfused people???I know I know ,let me explain you clearly...

These 3 months made me restless ...i was not able to concentrate on anything without her by my side...Even i was not able to keep up my relationship,So i broke up...I always assure my fans and my girl friend  that she and I are best frineds ,But all knew that its not the truth but they dint force me or tried to change my mind...While she took the decision of  going to NY for three months to pursue her dreams i was happy for her...but when she left for few days I was feeling a bit low...I could not express it to anyone coz i made an impression to everyone that she is my best friend...My girl friend used to ask me what was the reason for me becoming low and not concentrate on anything properly...I decided not to exhibit my feelings infront of everyone,i started being normal but my heart it was the same for few months my heart stopped it dint feel anything ,only my mind was working ,i was looking so happy to the outer world...But about my inner world ,only i now about it how it feels...To recover from that pain i started hanging out with my friends,My girl friend..and started attending a lot of parties...Even on the day of celebration of d3 i was missing her soo badly ,i was not able to contol it,even during the interview i mentioned that i missed her soo much twice or thrice...In the interview i said only twice or thrice ,but my heart says it everyday...To divert my mind from her i started dancing in the party with my friends...Dance is the only thing that i do when i am sad or happy...But this time dance also makes me remember her badly ...I rushed to my home from the party i cant handle the intense feeling which was bugging me since few days...I went into my room,banged the door behind and started dancing for a slow song...I was doing my contemporary then i remembered the line which she had said in her interview -"Contemporary is ME!"...and my reply was -"I love contemporary!"...I stopped dancing at the very next moment ,sat down on the floor and started thinking our intense moments...and while all the thoughts were revolving in my mind i just could utter-"i love her!"...Even i was hell shocked to hear it!...I concoled my heart that itz just nothing !!...but you know my heart is in her control...Then immeditely i realised that "yes i love her !nobody can change it ...how much i try to hide it thats the truth..!"...I was happy !!No i was Super Happy!!!I wanted to say it to some one...After thinking for hours it struck my mind that i should say my girll friend she is the only one who could understand this i called her and let out everything..She was quite for sometime...I was tensed...As i dont have intention to hurt anyone...after few mins she let out-"kunwar i think you should propose her"...I was happy and a bit sad for her..That she was sad becoz of me ..."sorry ,i dint mean to..."i was cut off by her..."its ok kunwar it happens ,it takes time to realise true love,you have reaised it and am happy for you both ,go and propose her...you are not becoming younger anymore"while saying the last line she was giggling..."thanks for understanding me charlie!we were not successful in being couple but we could be friends rite?"..."yes for sure!"she gave an instant answer...I have decided am going to propose her .though watever happen...If she doesnt love me i will make her fall in love...Ofcourz she loves me !am not that bad!!...
                My train of thoughts were disturbed when the announcement of her flight was made...I saw myself waiting for her The great Shakti Mohan Sharma with a bunch of orchids and a crazy grin on my face...God!how she made me!!...I smiled at my thoughts...Soon my smile changed into anxiety when i heard Mukti shouting "Shakti!"...I was Overjoyed !!She rushed towards mukti ,actually she dint see me...I thought this was the time ...I rushed to the car without her looking at me...I placed myself in the driver seat and messaged mukti saying-"Hey Mukti plz do me a favour,Actually i wanted to make her Kunwar Shakti singh,if u dont mind*baby face*"...I know after seeing my message she would litrelly jumping with joy...Soon my cell beeped ,itz a msg from mukti-"sure kunwar,i will however manage to leave you people alone...And one more thing its almost night so please make sure that she would be back home at bed time:P;D"...I smiled at her message...i was eagerly waiting for her to arrive...Then suddenly it struck my mind how could they come so fast after all their gossip doesnt have an end!...God this girl is making me to wait for so long!!..."Sabar ka phal meeta hotha hai"-i found this quote more interesting and true at this situation...
                         Soon my eyes turned wide and my small smile changed into a brig grin when i saw her approaching my car all alone...I jus wanted to give Mukti a big huG!!she is the best!!!..No no first shakti is the best then others...I smiled at my silly thought...I heard a knock on the window of my car door i soon lowered it and placed the orchids infront of her face so that when I lower the window she could see only the orchids...As soon as she saw them she shouted "wow beautiful!!" and as soon as she saw my face she was shocked and shouted "kunwar?!".wait she was happy...wait a bit sad?or anxiety?..Ok i could not get her as she had mixed feelings...I came out of my car ,went near her and opened the passengers door for her...while going in she just smiled and went in ...soon i hopped in my seat...There was awkward silence between us i could not bear it anymore..after all it was 3 months!!!not for me it is 3 decades!!!
                      Finally i broke the silence "how did your dance go on shakti"..."fine" was her only reply...Wait i found something...she was feeling a bit awkward or sad ,she wanted to express something to me but something was stopping her from doing that...after few mins she finally spoke-"how is ur relationship going on?" in a very low tone..I knew it!!she was sad or i should say jealous that am with an other girl..."We broke up" i let it out ..."what ?really?why dint you say me?but why?" actually she sounded a bit happy and excited ..I smiled at her.."come on kunwar say it what was the reason?"she was so eager to know...i thought ok finally i got my shaks back..!!..."you want the reason?are sure?are you ready to face it?" I asked her by parking my car aside and looking deep into her eyes...She was confused..."ah...i dint get you kunwar?" was the only answer from her...her eyes were filled with numerous questions..."come on i will explain you" I hopped out and went to her side ,opened the door  and forwarded my hand for her...She had placed her hand in mine and with a cute smile she came out...As soon as she placed her hand on mine i felt like 1000 watts of electricity was passed into my body ,i found my heart working after three months...I was feeling something in my body...I loved the feeling...I lead her to the Garden which was deserted ..no one was there itz only me and her...It was a garden with beautiful flowers around ,only a small bench is placed at a distance ...It was totally a romantic Night!!!!..."wow" was the only word she could utter after seeing the beauty of the nature around...and "wow" was the only word i could utter after seeing the glow on her face..."what?"she  asked...I came to my senses.."nothing !u want the reson rite?"..."yes!" she jumped at her place excitingly..."its you!" i replied with a smile on my face...Though am smiling infront of her as i said you my heart was rating at a high speed ,I was afraid as what her answer would be...She was shocked!!!..."what?" she replied..."yes itz u!i love u!" i said it confidently...In an instant she was in my arms ...yes she hugged me ...It was not just a hug ,It was a possesive one!it expresses everything what she had gone through these 3 months...I felt that she was also undergoing the same feeling ,that confusion like me..."i love u too kunwar!" was her reply...As soon as i heard her reply my heart had stopped beating for a moment..I think my heart was shocked too...I responded to her hug...I hugged her so tightly,that i would never ever leave her in my life SHE IS MINE!...Soon i felt drops of water dripping i rised my eyes and saw that it was raining...I smiled ...Now not us it was God who was CRAZY!
                        I thought this is the perfect  time...i broke the hug and saw deeply into her eyes,our eyes were locked...without breaking the eye lock ,I kneeled infront of her and took a ring out of my pocket and placed it infront of her...She was shocked!She dint expect that!
                         "Would you mind being Kunwar shakti singh?" I asked raising my eyebrows...i know my proposal was worse...But what can i do only my heart was living today,as you know my heart is CRAZY in such things ,i was helpless..."no" was her answer...I was hell shocked ..."what?!" i stood and asked with a sad baby face..."ofcourz i dont mind to be Kunwar shakti singh budhu"She smiled hitting my head slightly...I was smiling like a small child...I slipped the ring onto her finger...And she hugged me tight...I responded to her hug by hugging her more tightly..."i think it would be more romantic if you give a kiss?" i asked by breaking the hug...She smiled ...I went forward ,she closed her eyes...My lips touched hers slightly ,i was about to kiss her passionately but i thought she was uncomfortable so i placed a light kiss on her lips..and when i was about to move back ,she pulled my lips with hers and kissed me tightly..I was happy...Current was flowing through our bodies...She assured me that she was comfortable...Soon i started sucking the water drops on her lips...Our kiss turned into a passionate on...Sucking her lips till my huger decreased...Our kiss defines that how much we missed each other these three months...
                                   Soon we are married now she is my WIFE!! oops sorry She is my LIFE!!All our friends were happy ,The most happiest people in the world are our fans...They were the one who brought ARSHA together..and made ARSHA forever!
                      I could not say about my intense night with her ,becoz its privacy:P:D...But i can say an incident which we fought soo much that we would break up..!!
               One day i reached home from work and found her thinking deeply about something ,I went near her and hugged her from back tightly and placed my chin on her shoulder and started doing my job by kissing her from neck to shoulders "kunwar?" she sounded confused ..."What is it sweetheart that is bugging your mind?" i asked while kissing..."actually yesterday you asked me whether i want a daughter or son rite??".."hmm" replied kissing.."i have decided i want  son" she replied excitingly..."whom do u want?"She asked me...I was not concentrating on her question...I turned her faceing me...and started kissing her lips..She was not able to talk to me as her lips were blocked by mine...I started kissing her neck...Now she got the time to ask questions..."Kun...kunwar i have asked you something?" she was stammering as i was kissing her..."let it go sweetheart,i dont want to make it a fight"while kissing...She pushed me and asked "i Want your answer!" she said sternly..."ok its a girl!fine!please dont disturb me" I said and started travelling through her neck...She pushed me hard and said "no its a boy!" .."No girl!"
"Boy"
"girl"
"Boy"
"Girl"
We were shouting on top of our voices.!!!i thought this fight had a no end so immeditely i lifted her in my arms ,went upstairs...All the way she was questioning me i just gave her a serious look which made her quite!...I went into our bendroom closed the door behind...Made her lie on the bed ,Removed my shirt threw it at a corner ,went upon her and said "lets decide now" -by saying this i pressed my lips against hers...We kissed passionately...As i said i could not say our intense moments as it is a secret but you people could imagine it easily coz my fans i mean u people mention it in ur ff/ss/os ,Its the same that happens..:D

Atlast the day arrived she was giving birth to our baby...i was standing outside the operation theater with our family by my side...I was tensed i could not see her in pain...She was shouting with pain ,i was not able to control myself ...All were trying to calm me down..Then soon my eyes turned wide and i was junping like a joker after i heard my baby crying...My baby!!yes am a father now!!!and she is mother!!!omg i could not believe am a father!!!...i and mukti were jumping shouting "YAY!!!"...all thought that we were two crazy monkeys...I found doctor coming out of the operation theater...We immediaely straightened ourselves and went near him..."Itz a boy!" doctor said with a smile on his face...I was happy coz she was happy...beacause she want a boy!her happiness is my happiness her wants are my wants..!!I rushed in with a grin on my face and saw her holding our baby and was having happy tears in her eyes...soon I rushed near her...She  was seeing our baby,he was looking soo cute!!She slowly forwarded baby towards me signalling me to hold him,i found tears in my eyes ,i wiped my tears and and saw my son..YES MY SON!
                               He was forwarding his two little cute hands to me as if saying me to catch him...I was happy !!!!i was overwhelmed!!i took him carefully in my hands and he was cuddled in my arms...He was holding my shirt and was pulling it...Mukti came back of me and was speaking too my baby like-"say papa say papa!"...Soon i was shocked to hear him actualy say "papa" holding my shirt and pulling it ...I was shocked!!!no I was overwhelmed again!!! He was repeating that word ...Shakti was smiling at my joy as i was saying all "he said me papa" all were smiling at me seeing my happiness..That was the best feeling any father could have!i kissed his forehead slightly "yes am ur papa" by saying it a tear rolled down my eyes ..and shakti was too having tears...Soon i sat close to her by holding our baby and seeing him...She whispered "thank you for giving him"..I just smiled and kissed her cheek slightly...
                         "what will his name be?" our family members asked...
"Reeyansh!" ,we both blurted out at one go..!

We Looked at each other and smiled...we smiled at our craziness...

Yes he is our reeyansh!...

"I am sure my reeyansh will find his kria soon" i said looking at him...Shakti smiled at my thought...

----------------------------THE END-------------------------------

Howz it???

nice?bad?ok?worse?

Plz post ur reviews ...

Sorry for typo errors dint re check

Criticism is welcomed...

Hit the like button

Do give bada comments!

Pmz on the way😊😊😊

Edited by kriyaansh_07 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res
unres
wow its amazing...beautiful
loved it very much
loved the way he proposed her
wow they r married
and aww shakti wants a son and they had a son
arey waah unke baby ka naam reyansh hai
wonderful OS
Edited by lovely7010 - 11 years ago
shivi_reylover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
1st to comment...plzz lenght short rakho...na dekh ke hi kantala aata hai..i knw m a lazy bone
res for update

unres

loved the update
Edited by shivanivyas - 11 years ago
Jahnavi_KRAS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
res

unres

NIshi...this was amazingg...

loved it dear...kunwar's proposal was beautifull...

aww...they r married n they named their son..REYAANSH

soo awesumm..!!!!
Edited by Kriyansh_jaanu - 11 years ago
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nishi this was awesome OS.

Loved it very very much.
It was fun to read it.

Wow dat was  cute name Reyaansh for Arsha's son.

So lovely.
Thanks for pm.
preeti_kreya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wowww i have one word for dis BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL Loved it alot !! Super duper mindblowing OS... Arsha's son name is reyansha so cute <3
Shweta-kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nishi it was purely awesome...m speechless right now...a perfect structure of feelings...stole my heart...especially the last line abt rey finding kria/...one of ur best...
Black_Stone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 awesum update 
luvd it to the core
aww arsha's baby's name reyansh chhhooo cute
haaye luvd da  way kunwar proposed shaks πŸ˜³

Edited by luvcookie - 11 years ago
puja_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful...!!!