ITS INTERESTING. PLZ CONTINUE

Chaudhrytm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Please continue. Interesting twist to ur story ! 👍🏼
chotte097 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey..its interesting.lets see whats gonna happen next.
update and please pm me.
i will definitely comment😊
TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Superb. Loved it. Thanks for the pm..
velangini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
that was so interesting
khushi is already in  relationship with dhruv
update soon
phillips_2909 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
intersting... Just add me in ur pm list... Thank u
scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome! prologue was very attractive... please continue it! thank you for the PM!
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting start, lookin 4ward to reading more
scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow! khushi and arnav's meeting was something different! loved it totally! and arnav smirking! gosh! i can just imagine it! thank you for the update and also the PM!
--Hilary-- thumbnail
This particular FF has become really close to my heart now.All I think all day is what should be the next part like, what to introduce and all.Here's part 2...for those who compained that that last part was short,I'm making part 2 longer for you.ENJOY!!!
                                    Part 2-Unknown Desires

'Hello Khushi' that stranger said with his famous smirk,'You must be my brothers latest fantasy that i'm hearing about.It's not hard to realise why he's so smitten...i mean,you are simply gorgeous.' .Khushi was still recovering from the sudden encounter with him..so she somehow said-'Thanks for the compliment Mr.Raizada..It was nice meeting you'.'Oh plz call me Arnav'He said taking her hand and kissing it.Khush got the shock of her life when his lips touched her skin.It felt like electricity flowing through her body.However Dhruv's voice saved her from loosing herself again..'I hpe the introduction is over.Lets go downstairs Khushi'.Khushi walked past them to go downstairs giving them a last look..when he saw the weird eye-contact between two brothers.'something is definitely wrong between them'She thought and went downstairs.'What do you want Arnav?Why are you back? You haven't met me in last 6 years.Why now?' Dhruv asked him giving a serious look.'Oh come on lil' brother..I was missing you.After all,It's time that i start making your life hell as I promised.You still remember the promise,Don't you?' Arnav asked looking directly at his eyes.
Flashback------- They were back from the funeral ceremony.Still wearing the white clothes,when Dhruv saw Arnav staring at her picture.'Bhai' he called him touching his shoulder.He was definitely crying.But Arnav didn't turn.After somtime, he started talking-'Don't you dare tio touch me you murderer.You killed her.You killed the person I loved most in my life after Ma.You killed her!!!' Dhruv was shocked hearing the words from his brother.Arnav looked at him in the eye and said to him--'I'm done with you lil' brother.I swear on her I'll do every possible thing to make your life hell.I'll make sure you suffer the pain that you gave me I promise on her!!!'.Dhruv couldn't believe his eyes..too shocked to mutter anything.Arnav again started TaLKing--'I'm leaving this house.But don't think I've forgotten about the promise.I'll come back.Wait for me till then.' Then he took his luggage and left.

'Yeah...I do remember.'Dhruv said.'Then lil' brother let's get ready for the destruction of your life.However I'm in party mood.Shall we go downstairs.I haven't met Akash and Uncle yet'.Arnav said amusingly.Then he started going downstairs.Dhruv just stood on the terrace...stunned!! Khush was still recovering from the encounter.The party had already started.People were already on the dance floor.But Dhruv wasn't seen anywhere.suddenly a husky voice came from her side-'Would you like to dance Miss gupta?' It was him of course.Looking at her teasingly.'Ahh..Sorry but I'm not really feeling like dancing now'She replied.'Oh...come on..just for a few minutes.And let me tell you I'm a better dancer than my brother'He said giving her his typical smirk again.Unwillingly,Khushi gave him her hand and they started moving towards the dance floor.

The moment he took her waist..she was lost in his deep chocolate brown eyes.They were like ocean..and she was definitely sinking in them.She had even forgotten the surroundings when thay were dancing.They were moving like two magnets..soo atuned and perfectly attached.Their bodies were really close.Khushi was ensing a fire of desire in her heart.She just wanted to kiss him..Bite his lip...kiss his neck..She just wanted to melt in his arms.She didn't know why she she was having those weird deaires..but it was like as if she was a thirsty traveller who just found a river among the desert.She didn't ever know that such strong desires exist.She completely lost the trail of time.Suddenly his muscular hands left his waist and he said--'Thanks for the Dance Miss Gupta'.Khushi was still in her thoughts when she heard his husky voice.'Call me Khushi' She said to me still unable to take her eyes off him and he gave her a smile in return.

Khushi left the dance floor and took a corner to calm down.She really needed sometime alone.What was wrong with him that day?Why am i having these mysterious desires...it's like he's pulling me towards him.Then she remembered him being close to her...touching her during the dance.I definately need to stay away from him..'Arnav Singh Raizada..'She muttered.

How's it? Plz comment and like.and silent readers plaz at least hit the like button..it really motivates me seeing people liking and commenting on my story.I'll send the PMS later.Send me a buddy req if you want PMs.Thank you!!