The Kite Runner

Leve thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Has anyone read the book The Kite Runner? I recently read the book last week and there were some moments when I cried for Hassan and other characters. What are your thoughts on the book? if you have read it.
Edited by Clever.Foxxy - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I found the book very disturbing(child molestation, rape) and remember crying while reading it. How Amir turns his back on Hassan and tries to make it up years later through his son was written beautifully.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
One of the best books I have read hands down
Leve thumbnail

Originally posted by: bulls-eye

I found the book very disturbing(child molestation, rape) and remember crying while reading it. How Amir turns his back on Hassan and tries to make it up years later through his son was written beautifully.

i knoww! it's full of emotions and drama... hassan was my most fav character and i was so angry when amir did that to hassan... and hassan still loved him... unconditional love 😔
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kite Runner is a brilliant book..Do read, '' A thousand Splendid Suns'' by the same author. Its equally engaging!
Leve thumbnail

Originally posted by: howzzat

Kite Runner is a brilliant book..Do read, '' A thousand Splendid Suns'' by the same author. Its equally engaging!

i read it :) 
it was stunning just like the kite runner...but i liked the kite runner better just one teeny bit .. idk why
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the author doesnt write any more, does he.

i loved both his books :) :)
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clever.Foxxy

i knoww! it's full of emotions and drama... hassan was my most fav character and i was so angry when amir did that to hassan... and hassan still loved him... unconditional love 😔

the passage i love and made me cry was when hassan smashes the fruit on  his  face for him 😭
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kite Runner is a Classy book ... loved reading the book, so  touchy and horrible ... 

He dnt write any more , but i hope to see his work ... 
INDIAreads thumbnail
It is a deeply moving and humble book. A brilliant piece by Khaled Hosseini. 

We recommend, 'A Thousand Splendid Suns' as well. :)

Buy, it now, at great discounts from www.indiareads.com