Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Scene496 Father-daughter bond

PRS bends over and kisses his angel's face non stop with tears falling from his eyes.

Gunjan takes her one hand which is free and wipes her father's tears. Gunjan can take any pain in life but not tears in her father's eyes. Her father has had lot of pain in life she did not want to be responsible for another of his pain in this life.  

Karan wipes Gunjan's tears.

PRS: Angel, is it paining very much baby?

Gunjan sniffling: No daddy

PRS looks at her all red faced with constant screaming and sobbing.

PRS has more tears flowing down his eyes thinking: Angel is lying to papa

Gunjan understands what papa is thinking so to divert his mind she says

Gunjan: Papa, kiss my hand no.

This is their routine. When Gunjan has pain PRS kisses the part which pains and Gunjan thinks pain reduced.

PRS bends down and kisses her tiny hand which is bloated and turned red with needle pain. He kisses her wrist which have the vital stats clutches on it. Gunjan points to her liver. PRS kisses her liver. She points to her lungs. PRS kisses both her lungs. She keeps pointing where all its paining in her body and PRS kisses them one by one.

Finally Gunjan points to her nose and PRS kisses her nose and both smile. Her nose was not paining she was just playing with her father.

Arjun who is watching from outside smiles through his tears. He remembers Gunjan saying "If loved one's kiss on wound pain reduces" during mall siege.

PRS puts his angel to sleep telling her an imaginary story which Gunjan feels is real and he has been telling her from birth its her favorite bedtime story. He tells her that Gunjan had attended his wedding 31 years back with special permission from GOD. He tells her what all his angel had done at wedding like saving her father's jootha from girls side, scolding girls in reception who tried to pull his legs, sitting on horse with him etc
Karan comes out leaving PRS alone with Gunjan.                                           

myviewprem thumbnail

Scene497 Raj upset

Raj in tears: Uncle, how is Gunjan?

Karan lifts him: Stop crying Raj. Your friend is fine. If she comes to know you are crying her pain will increase.

Raj wipes his tears

Karan kisses him and he smiles

Arohi and Shefali nervous how to ask sorry to Maharaj? They had only seen him on TV never met him. He is a very big personality and is known to be no nonsense in his approach. They have seen him on TV during press conference, rallies etc but are scared of him.

After half an hour PRS comes out ensuring Gunjan has slept off peacefully. It 5pm

PRS: Karan, you go home. I will stay with angel

Karan: No Papa, you go home

PRS: No Karan, I will stay with angel. You go home you are here from yesterday

Karan: Papa, you go home take rest and come in night with dinner. Dadaji is also unwell no

PRS had forgotten his father is also unwell in tension.

PRS: OK I will go and check on dad and come in night

Karan: OK papa, you leave

Manoj: Karan bhaiya how is baby? Can I meet her and come

PRS: Manoj she is sleeping. Just go in and see her and come.

Manoj leaves to see Gunjan in ICU

Arjun: Karan, Bade Maharaj is unwell?

Karan: Yes, he is a bit unwell

myviewprem thumbnail
Scene498 Arohi and Shefali ask pardon from PRS

Arjun: Namaste Sir

PRS: Hello Arjun, sorry I did not observe you when I came

Arjun: That's OK Sir, I understand

Arohi and Shefali: Namaste Maharaj

PRS: Namaste

PRS has never seen Arohi not even photo so does not know who she is. He only knows her by name Arohi Ahluwaliah.  

Arohi: Maharaj, we are very sorry.

PRS: Why?

Arohi: Because becauseee

Vikram intervenes in rage: Maharaj, these girls locked our baby in that dungeon

Arohi scared tone: Because of us Gunjan I mean Rajkumari landed in ICU

PRS shocked: Means you locked door?

Shefali: Yes, very sorry Sir

Shefali tells entire story. PRS looks in rage. He cannot believe a prank from the two girls in front of him landed his baby in this condition.  Karan holds his shoulders to comfort him. PRS controls his emotions.

Vikram: Maharaj, if Karan bhaiya was 5 minute late baby would have not lived

PRS looks shocked at Vikram

Vikram: Yes Maharaj, I told Karan bhaiya to complaint to police buttt(looks at Karan)

PRS looks at Arohi and Shefali then Karan shocked. He was not aware Gunjan had such a close call. But as a mature person PRS knows the two girls did not do it knowingly and anyways there is no law to punish pranks in this world even if the person's prank leads to death. PRS is an expert at law and knows that.

PRS: Vikram, its done unknowingly

Vikram and Akash: But Maharajjj

myviewprem thumbnail

Scene499 PRS questions Karan on Arohi 

PRS orders: No need of bringing police in this matter

Arohi and Shefali: Thanks a lot Maharaj  

PRS coldly: Its OK.

PRS thinking: What is wrong with nowadays kids someone's life and death does not matter to them at all? Everything has become a prank and can be set right with one sorry.

Arjun, Arohi, Shefali and Raj leave

Vikram and Akash feel sad their demand not met by PRS.

Vikram kiddish and angry: Maharaj, you are not correct this time

Singh(PRS secretary): Vikram, is this how you speak to Maharaj, apologise

PRS: Singh, no he loves Gunjan very much that's why he is angry

Vikram almost in tears: Sorry Maharaj

PRS hugs him: Vikram, I understand you love Gunjan a lot because you are her driver and take her to school and back. I understand your feelings buttt there is no case against those girls, they did not do it knowingly.

Vikram wipes his tears: But I cannot see baby like that Maharaj. I am very sorry I spoke rudely to you for letting those girls lightly

PRS: Its OK, I did not feel bad

Vikram: I will go and sit with baby and runs to ICU

PRS smiles: Vikram truly loves angel very muchhh

Singh smiles: Yes after all he is the youngest person after Gunjan in the household Prithvi. And he helps her in her getaways to malls and parks too no, so they both have a great bonding

Its only when PRS reaches home Yashu tells him that the girl who had locked Gunjan was the girl whose proposal had come for Karan.

At dinner PRS comes to hospital and Karan goes with him to the room allocated to Gunjan to have dinner while Yashu stays with Gunjan in ICU.

PRS: Karan, Yashu told me that the girl who locked angel was the one for whom proposal was sent to you?

Karan: Yes papa, I came to know in party that she was the girl

Karan plays safe by not telling his parents she is Arjun's wife.

PRS: Your mom thinks she did it to take revenge for rejecting her proposal. Your mom told me she is separated from her husband. Anyways good that your mom found out and rejected her proposal.  

Karan: Yes papa, anyways you know right I do not want to marry so soon till I am 30 years atleast

PRS: All because of me I know

Karan: No papa, please not because of you. I want a wife who will become a mother to our chutki. I have not yet met a girl who would willingly become my chutki's mother and take her responsibility. Till I meet such a girl I do not think I will agree to marry.

PRS smiles: OK baby, I know its very difficult in these times to get such a girl but I hope you succeed in getting such a girl. Your father will be the happiest person that day Karan.
Edited by myviewprem - 11 years ago
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
again story is revolving around gunjan only i don't think story is moving further it is rotating round round round one topic gunjan and karan hospital and prs even arjun has aside lined complitly wastage of time.
kmh_kk thumbnail
I totaly. Agree with u.plz movining around arjun and aarohi. Kmh is only for arjun and arohi
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Luvd da updates plzz cont soon x
dishdirection thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice parts even i feel it would be nice if you could include more of arjun-arohi-raj
cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey prem why u stop ???
Update soon
N Plz let prs knew that Arjun is his son cuz its need now
After all it's story for kmh n it's belong to Arjuna n arohi
cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey prem where u disappear ?? Hope u all right ??? N update ASAP