Celebrity Fan Clubs

Game Of Thrones FC - 'Winter is Coming' (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Oh and I loved the way they kept saying "Winter is coming...winter is coming"...had this haunting effect...and the scenery was so beautifully shot too...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathomMaz.Nymeria

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Game Of Thrones FC - 'Winter is Coming' (Page 8)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
lol Jon Snow is eye-candyTongue and Tyrion aka the (p)Imp is Brain-candy. LOL umm Jon is a good character no doubt and there's more to come at his end as the series progresses into season 3. each character is unique in its own ways..has individual flaws, vulnerabilities and such. Like JZ mentioned earlier, every character on the show is grey and layered which makes it all the more intriguing.
If there's any character that totally lives up to the adjective "awesome," it's none other that Tyrion and you'll see it why in the upcoming episodes.  Jon Snow sort of represents a Joseph Campbell-esque "hero." You know the whole Monomyth and the hero's journey. I don't know but i kind of see Jon Snow following that path from what i have seen of him so far.

@Arya-- lol i thought it was Aaya too at first but then, i looked it up on wiki.LOL I guess it's the British accent. lol

@Lady Stark-- yeah she's a sweet lady, a good matriarch and wife to Ned Stark.

@Winter is coming--- it gives off an hauntingly ominous feeling.

Edited by Ramy25 - 12 June 2012 at 5:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maz.without-fathom

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Just before I crash for a quick sleep -  http://without-fathom.blogspot.in/2012/06/let-me-give-you-some-advice-bas***d.html

Maz.Nymeria

wuthering

IF-Dazzler

wuthering

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks Maz for opening this FC and for sending me an invite! Will be nice to re live my GoT experience with you guys here especially since NBT ..the less said the better. OuchLOL

Anywhoo, will be back later to read the discussion in the thread and comment on stuff...a little busy right now... 

PS: Jzee! Espana?! YOU DONT SAY! High Fives!!! But But But...do you think we will be three times lucky? I know its hilarious that I refer to the Spanish as "We" LOL Can't help it. I feel like Im one of them! LOL

Anyways, for the time being, since its night in my part of the world...The Night is dark and full of terrors... Tongue

Maz.without-fathomNymeria

wuthering

IF-Dazzler

wuthering

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

lol Jon Snow is eye-candyTongue and Tyrion aka the (p)Imp is Brain-candy. LOL 
@Winter is coming--- it gives off an hauntingly ominous feeling.

Oh I so love how you put that Amy. My sentiments exactly. LOLMy favorite characters without a doubt: Jon Snow, Tyrion, Arya and Daenerys.  I would say I sort of like Bran too- even though he is still evolving as a character. The kid is so darn cute! LOL. And oh, I LOOOVE Joffrey too. (the other kind of love.LOL)

Maz.without-fathomNymeria

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wuthering

Thanks Maz for opening this FC and for sending me an invite! Will be nice to re live my GoT experience with you guys here especially since NBT ..the less said the better. OuchLOL

Anywhoo, will be back later to read the discussion in the thread and comment on stuff...a little busy right now... 

PS: Jzee! Espana?! YOU DONT SAY! High Fives!!! But But But...do you think we will be three times lucky? I know its hilarious that I refer to the Spanish as "We" LOL Can't help it. I feel like Im one of them! LOL

Anyways, for the time being, since its night in my part of the world...The Night is dark and full of terrors... Tongue

Haha, say what partner *hi fives* Vamos Espana indeed!!! And no, no - I completely understand the "we" sentiment - understand AND endorse - We shall be 3 times lucky, hallelujah, because I believe in signs. Like Spain off to an anticlimatic start LOL 1-0 loss to the Swiss, remember?! Tongue 

But yayyy, there's someone to TOTALLY co-gush about the games!!! Hate waiting in between days for Spain games, specially when they serve squads like England vs France on such slow pitches! Excited for Germany Netherlands today though - the latter totally tasted red with Denmark - such an ill conceived goal that was too! 

But for now and here (sorry Maz, I can't but spam!!!) wohooo to latching on the GoT FC!!! Party Can't wait for you to make time and gush already, and Nur to get done watching - and myself to finish off those last 3 today of course! 

Amy - 10X more revved up Blackwater, if Tyrion is the focus! Cannot get over that guy!!! ps: Jon Snow - eye candy; Tyrion - brain candy LOL true, true, true that! I saw about Miami Heat on the web news btw, but it's best of 7 for NBA finals, right? All the time to bounce back! 

ps: So whose a Dragon Woman fan here? For some odd idiosyncrasies entirely my own, she don't impress me all that much... Not saying I don't care for her, or that she's a lesser character - but just... perhaps she's currently too far and detached from the center stage for me to be excited about her parts yet. What I can't figure (and maybe last 3 episodes will change this) is why she makes the cover picture for the show, say on Twitter? She's one of the leads, ain't she? 

---

Nur - Aah, your reactions on the first episode make me feel vaguely nostalgic... the pace and plotting on this show is about the only constant. It's like you come such a long way ahead with each episode... you're going to LOVE how each character in the series just grows wings and shackles of their own with time! And yes, ditto Amy - Jon, Aarya, Tyrion - characters to look out for! Aarya is punk-punch like few others!!! And that pack of derewolf cubs are darlings!!! Wait till you watch them grow up LOL I find their respective names from the Stark boys pretty interesting too... match up in strange ways to the master personalities! 

Maz.Nymeria

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
@wuthering--- Yay! You're here tooHug. lol funny how we all used to be so into NBT a couple of weeks ago and right now, NBT is there...but we're not "into" it as much any longer. eh, GoT it is!

Hi5 @ Jon, Arya and Tyrion as favorite characters on the show.
@Dany--- ummm I concur with JZ, her storyline has been the most boring for me. I read in reviews that in the books, there's more to her storyline but that's not the case with the show. I don't know but umm I haven't been that into her storyline as of now but there might be more stuff coming up in the third season because she's gradually getting into the realm and in to the battle for the Iron Throne. I did like her bits in the season 2 finale as compared to her parts in the entire season 2.

@JZ--- Dude! Miami was heading the game till 3rd quarter with little margin but still it was heading the game until 4th quarter. But yeah this is just game 1. hopefully, they'll get back up in the upcoming one. They better!

P.S. JZ, I absolutely LOVED your blogpost on Tyrion and I commented on it as well.Smile

Edited by Ramy25 - 13 June 2012 at 7:12am

Maz.without-fathom

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
JZ... Yea I love the Tywin-Arya scenes... they were superb...and I believe that it is an addition in the show, not something that was part of the books...not very sure but I happened to read some comments here and there about it..

I agree about the Stark brothers!

Thanks for sharing that Peter interview...so so glad that he did take up this role.. such a treat to watch him play this character..

Amyy...yea I agree...we don't know what is going to happen next...it's quite unpredictable and in Arya's words...Anyone can be killed! LOL...

--------

I love the theme too! I even tried to get it as my ringtone at one time...LOL... and I love the way the opening credits are shown...the whole of Westeros is one biggg place LOL...I had come across this map of Westeros...will search for it and post it here ..

Edited by Maz. - 13 June 2012 at 8:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nymeria

Post Reply New Post

Go to top