Celebrity Fan Clubs

Game Of Thrones FC - 'Winter is Coming' (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by without-fathom

From Twitter:

Peter Dinklage, star of Game of Thrones stopped by NPR's New York Bureau for a conversation with 'All Things Considered' host Audie Cornish about his reservations in accepting the role of character Tyrion Lannister. Take a listen: http://n.pr/KOi5HG 
Photo by Lam Thuy Vo/NPR)

Thanks for sharing this, JZ. I really liked it and especially the bit where Peter explains his reservations regarding taking this up at first. I'm SO happy he took the role. Oh and his voice is so darn good.

"The leads are often the boring part," Dinklage says. "Maybe I'll have to take that back. I like playing the guy on the sidelines. They have more fun."

^ I liked this bit. LOL

On a side note, I absolutely LOVE the GoT theme.

Edited by Ramy25 - 12 June 2012 at 2:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maz.without-fathom

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Game Of Thrones FC - 'Winter is Coming' (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Ooh!!! Me, me me!!! I downloaded the MP3 yesterday and was going to upload it to my account sometime soon! I actually LOVE the way that title score is pictured too, showing the rise and fall of all those kingdom mechanics - a very interesting projection! 

ps: Dinklage brings Tyrion to life. ALl his reasons, pro and otherwise, I'm just glad he took it up! He's hardly on the sidelines any more than the rest. That's the other thing about the show - who's really the lead here? Yes, John Snow would be the easy answer, but is he? Like just him? Oh GoT is a genius of its own kind changing so much typical norm!!! Clap

Maz.Nymeria

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Yeah yeah please do upload the mp3 version on your account, JZ. I love the theme and the visual with the mechanics is awesome too like you said. Kinda represents the setting of the story...medieval yet quite contemporary.

@leads--- EXACTLY! who is the lead in this show? I don't think there is any proverbial "lead" in the story...or that everyone is a lead because every character has a purpose in the story, heck even those very minor characters like that of Lannister cousin even if how pathetic he is as a characterLOL! I liked Tyrion bullying him around in this season...it's so much fun watching Tyrion and Bron bully random people at King's Landing until the finale.LOL

speaking of opening theme---

I skip most intros but definitely not this one. I can't help but sway myself when the music starts playing.

Edited by Ramy25 - 12 June 2012 at 3:16pm

Maz.without-fathom

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
*closing eyes to all spoilers*

I'm LOVING the first epi so far but it's so damn difficult to download epis...buffering takes ages too *sigh*

But will post full gush in a bit...

Just wanted to jump in and add that this is funnn...I love fantasy stuff waise bhi...lol...the bg music is so cool...and the characters are unfolding in an interesting manner...niceee!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maz.without-fathomNymeria

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Yay I can't wait to read you gush, AnuHug.  Buffering is a pain in the butt but it is so worth it. I had to reload the first episode 3 or 5 times over because of the bufferingLOL.

Producers' and costume designer's insight (not spoilery as such)---

Edited by Ramy25 - 12 June 2012 at 4:29pm

Maz.without-fathomAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Those wolf cubs are so cuteee!  I want to adopt themmm!

Finally done watching the first epi...trying to download the next two now.

Isn't Ned Stark(?) the guy who played one of the kings in LOTR too? Anyways I'm loving the character build up...the opening with that really chilling scene ofcourse as Maz also posted...then I LOVE the title track which shows all the kingdoms cuz it looks like such a detailed universe.

Jon Snow I was watching out for cuz I saw him in all your avis and stuff...lol...and I liked him...and that little girl Aaya...although they didn't show as much of her in the epi.

The relationships were sort of being set up at this point...that Imp guy was interesting in his scene with Jon Snow when he talks to him about being a bas***d...he seems like a funny sarcastic character.

And woah at the way it ended...that poor kid died already :(( Lots of mystery and intrigue mixed in with the power plays going on to get the throne.

Ok I need to download the second epi QUICK.

Edited by AreYaar - 12 June 2012 at 4:32pm

without-fathomMaz.Nymeria

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
I know I LOVE those little direwolves. So freaking cute and one for each one of Stark children...even Jon snow has one, an albino one-- white as the snow.

@Ned Stark--- Yes yes, he is Sean Bean who played Boromir in the first LoTR and his character was killed off in the first movie. I like him...he's regal but he's practical.

@imp-- yup that's Tyrion Lannister. He's the character we're all so raving about in this CC. He's an awesome character and yeah lot of wit and sarcasm coming your way...but not in-your-face kind.

@Jon and Arya-- yeah they shared a very endearing relationship...sadly there's not much scenes.

@Bran-- watch the second episode. that's all I'll say. Cool

Maz.without-fathomAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Ohhh so the IMP guy is your fav. character? LOL I thought you guys were all mega fangirly over Jon SnowLOL

Anyways I LOVED the scene when Jon Snow saved the direwolves and ended up getting that white one as a surprise for himself...that is waise bhi the cutest wolf out of all of them.

I liked Ned Stark and his wife too...sweet lady...

Oh so the girl's name is Aarya? It sounded like Aaya when they were saying it...lol...

And the kid is not dead then? Gotta watch the second epi soon! LOL

Maz.without-fathomNymeria

Post Reply New Post

Go to top