Celebrity Fan Clubs

Game Of Thrones FC - 'Winter is Coming' (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

...Maham...

IF-Dazzler

...Maham...

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maz.

You're welcome guys!  Hug...waise I did not do anything great LOL

@Maham...It was a general note...but of course it applies to you as well  :P *always in search of spoilers* Stern Smile  Actually all of us here are ppl who haven't read the books, so if we reach a stage where we'd like to find out more about what happens next in the book, then it'll be fine I guess. :)

Oye. I have never actually went in search for spoilers. Hiba stumbled upon some and spilled and the latest one I told you about was when I was hunting for GoT sigs on tumblr. Not my fault! :p

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beeMaz.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Game Of Thrones FC - 'Winter is Coming' (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

lol Golden women!LOL

Evil Smile Stupid Joffery!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

...Maham...Mru_beeMaz.without-fathom

...Maham...

IF-Dazzler

...Maham...

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
@Ramy: Oh yes, Tyrion is most definitely amongst my favourite characters from the show. 

Loved the avis you shared!

ROFL@ Tyrion slapping Joffrey: Loved that scene. Loved the scene where he slaps him in season 2. 

These lines were epic:

Tyrion: We've had vicious kings and we've had idiot kings, but I've never known of us to have vicious idiot kings.

Joffrey: You're talking to a king!

Tyrion: *slap* And now I've struck a king. Did my hand fall from my wrist?!

Oh I love him! Big smile

Edited by ...Maham... - 05 June 2012 at 3:47pm

Mru_beeMaz.without-fathomNymeria

SongsOf_Silence

IF-Dazzler

SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone! HugThought of posting my Hi before everyone got busy with talking about the episodes and increased the page numbers :P LOL Busy with exams at the moment but would be back soon. Thanks alot for making this thread Maz I was literally dying to discuss the show with some one other then my sister of course :P  LOL  Can't wait to talk about the Finale, it was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! Tyrion *sigh* and I cant agree more with you Ramy, the final scene of Tyrion and Shea so had me falling for them! They are really cute, never expected to like them so much.. Bechara Tyrion, he looked so vulnerable! Hug Okay time to go.. books calling Ouchcya all later.. =)

Hiba

Edited by SongsOf_Silence - 06 June 2012 at 2:37am

...Maham...Mru_beeMaz.Nymeria

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Oh yeah I loved that scene and line about "Vivacious Idiot kings"LOL. Tyrion's got the sarcasm, all right!Cool

I wish we had gotten more of Jon and Arya bonding. I really like their older brother-little sister relationship. That good bye scene between them was so sweet.

It was so sad to see the state of Winterfell in the finale. What it was in the premiere episode and what it came down to be twenty episodes later...sad sad state. Why does he have to kill off every darn Stark?!

Blackwater definitely takes the title of the best episode of Season 2. How AWESOME was Tyrion's speech and his line "there are Brave men knocking on the door...let's go KILL them all"Cool

@songs of silence--- Hiba, right? Yeah the finale was good...I felt bad for Tyrion and the scene with the youngest Stark boys and Luwin was so sad. I really like Luwin and his bond with Bran.

oh and call me Amy.Smile

Edited by Ramy25 - 05 June 2012 at 2:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Maham...Mru_beeMaz.

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

...Maham...SongsOf_SilenceMru_beeMaz.

...Maham...

IF-Dazzler

...Maham...

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

Oh yeah I loved that scene and line about "Vivacious Idiot kings"LOL. Tyrion's got the sarcasm, all right!Cool

I wish we had gotten more of Jon and Arya bonding. I really like their older brother-little sister relationship. That good bye scene between them was so sweet.

It was so sad to see the state of Winterfell in the finale. What it was in the premiere episode and what it came down to be twenty episodes later...sad sad state. Why does he have to kill off every darn Stark?!

Blackwater definitely takes the title of the best episode of Season 2. How AWESOME was Tyrion's speech and his line "there are Brave men knocking on the door...let's go KILL them all"Cool

Oh so it's Amy. Hi Amy! Again. LOL Love Tyrion's sarcasm. I liked his scenes with Jon in season 1 as well. Um okay.. I like Tyrion's scene with everyone. Period. LOL

@Jon and Arya: Definitely! In the books there are bits where they are thinking about each other and missing each other. Wish they had shown that in the show.

Arya never seemed to fit, no more than he had... yet she could always make Jon smile. He would give anything to be with her now, to muss up her hair once more and watch her make a face, to hear her finish a sentence with him -Jon Snow; A Game Of Thrones

Arya would have given anything if Jon had been here to call her "little sister" and muss her hair and finish her sentences with her. - Arya Stark; A Game Of Thrones.

Think these are the bits from the book. Haven't read them myself.. Loved these lines though. On a side note- The show has fantastic lines! Very well written stuff. 

And I haven't watched anything after episode 6 of the second season. Had exams in May so was busy with that.. Will catch up soon!

Mru_beeMaz.without-fathomNymeria

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Tyrion has the best lines of all in the show after all he's the best character.

I haven't read the books myself either and I don't even plan to read the books because the show itself has such great writing. Did you know that G.R.R. Martin himself wrote Blackwater? No wonder it was so good.

@Jon-Arya-- that's what I keep on reading everywhere too. I wish we were given more Jon-Arya moments in the show. Both are quite similar in the fact that they are different from the rest of the Starks. Jon is the bas***d son and has to face the brunt of being one every time and Arya doesn't like to be "lady-like." Jon dotes on her but at the same time he doesn't "baby" her. Jon and Robb share a nice brotherly bond as well. While Jon seems more attached to Arya, Robb seems more attached to Bran.
I also like the equation between Arya and Sansa even though Sansa was probably my least favorite Stark. Sansa's come a long way through and her scene in the last couple of episodes have made me like her...especially her little moment of relief in the finale. I also liked Arya's scene in the finale with Jaqen where she talks about finding her sister ...her expressions were so good. You see that Arya misses Sansa and especially their little sibling banters...i miss those too.

I hope we get a Robb-Theon confrontation somehow. Robb always considered Theon his best friend, almost like a brother and he betrayed him. I don't think Theon would be able to look in to Robb's eyes if they ever come face to face with one another.

Edited by Ramy25 - 05 June 2012 at 4:07pm

...Maham...Mru_beeMaz.without-fathom

Post Reply New Post

Go to top